Sign Now!

Teseanna - Heavens Tear
Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
We live in a less than perfect world. The supposed "Land of the Free". But we are not free. We do not have the legal right to same sex marriage in this perfect world. *** and **** Perfect Worldians deserve repect and rights and we love just as heterosexuals love. We want to get married just like heterosexuals want to get married. So please sign this petition so that same sex marriage will be legal in perfect world and legally recognized by the game. Thank you.
Post edited by Teseanna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    You should search the forums before you make posts like this.

1. It's been discussed to death.

2. It's not likely to ever happen because this game is supported and developed in China, where they have very strong beliefs against same-sec couples.

3. It's not lore-friendly. (But then, neither are motorcycles.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wtg Mr.Negative.

Did you notice the word for homosexual was censored? It seems as though being homosexual is wrong. WE LOVE WHO WE LOVE!

SIGN NOW!
  • GingerSprite - Sanctuary
    GingerSprite - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I always get a little chuckle when I see the ***/**** threads.b:chuckle

As stated before, It's not allowed in China so they won't be making it a part of the game. Your poll will likely be closed as soon as a mod logs in.

Edit: oh, look "g a y" is censored too.....
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's been discussed to death indeed. It. Won't. Happen.

Besides, if I was you, I'd rather fight for that being allowed irl, because there still are countries where the punishment for homosexuality is death. Now, tell me again that it's such a big problem not being able to to marry one of the same gender in a video game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    China's game, China's rules. Don't like China's rules, quit China's game.

Personally I don't care either way. I don't play the game looking for love in all the wrong places, and before you say I am against same sechs couples, I am far from it actually. Relationships are the personal business of whomever one falls in love with that's reciprocated.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As much as I would love for this to be ingame, I just gave up. The devs are never going to implement it.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    China doesn't allow it do to the miniscule sizes of men`s private parts, if they had same sex marriages there too, women would run to other women. b:avoid But a game is a game, it`s stupid you can`t marry whoever, since China allows and supports bestiality in-game!
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well it doesn't hurt trying and insisting. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is kind of funny when Westerners believe the rights of their country somehow translate to superceding the rules of foreign countries; yet at the same time, likely ***** about the same thing when their country itself or companies try the same thing. Just makes you realize, if people haven't lived a couple years in a foreign country, they really don't have an educated opinion.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's not likely to ever happen because this game is supported and developed in China, where they have very strong beliefs against same-sec couples[/I]

Sylen just explained why it is not going to happen. The Chinese have a different mentality and culture.

Even if you live in SF, the GLBT Mecca, theres at least 50-60 causes that is time better spent on GLBT rights than getting an MMO in China to change the rules. Seriously, if you feel strongly about GLBT rights - do it with purpose in a more worthy section of the cause.

So here's your sign:

http://www.ebcak.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/funny_sign.jpg
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This again? Sorry, but this topic had been posted to death already. There is no point in trying to resurrect it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.