-wich one's skills are cheaper?

ty
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Seeker is cheaper if u want an aps sin, if u want a dph sin, maybe the sin could be cheaper, if u decide to go for r9 in any of both, the price is the same(u can go to 3rd cast vana which is way cheaper than an aps sin, mostly because the tome)

both works greath on pvp, ive seen an aps sin perma stunlock a 3rd cast seeker until his dead(3.33 aps sin, with r9 daggers btw), and i've seen a seeker just one shot a r9 sin(full r9 vs full r9)

Skill wise a sin is cheaper, the pplis getting crazy about seeker skills (130m for a sage blade and sword mastery is just dumb) a sin maybe(well..) have more skills, but they r cheaper, for example, a demon dagger devotion is going for like 15-20m, and the other skills arent that expensive( i think that the most expensive is the demon tidal protection, im not sure)
  • beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Equipment wise I would not agree with the previous... The usual APS setting is really cheap(I would say around 200 mil for a demon sin, not included the tome). If you get G16 Daggers at the end and not the R9 you have a nice weapon and it was all in all not as expensive as a comparable seeker set.

For a Seeker I would always recommand to go R9... G16 is not that bad, but if you meet a R9 with the same refine the R9 will win if he is no noob, just for the dmg you do. And G16 is the end of Nirvana R9 still has 2 more stages which make it even stronger.

Concering skills I agree with Suikyo. Sins, if playing APS style, don't use any skills -> most skills are considered useless -> they are cheap or you can leave them out.
    For a Seeker the situation is different. We relay on our skills, so we need them and thats why they are damn expensive or hard to get.
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    this gear http://pwcalc.com/781c73ab135146e3 is cheaper than this one http://pwcalc.com/30ec8d9800d8dfb5 and way more efective
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    true, but you miss out 2 things: First you use R9 daggers, the seeker only got G16, which is not comparable.
    Second: I said without the tome...
    I changed the build to the "common" 5APS one(http://pwcalc.com/6291c2c2b5fa04fc)... Yes it is not the best for PK anymore, but for PvE it will open you enough doors to farm better, like the R9 mix you suggested..

Or you can be fair and change the seekers stuff to an equivalent set: http://pwcalc.com/008f524f28b30a7d that would be more comparable... In the end you will try to get Recast R9 any way so the first sin set I posted is ok to farm badges, molds for Recast R9 and many more stuff fast and mostly solo. The Seeker set Suikyo posted often requires a healer to farm sth AND to get the G16 you need to get into Warsong runs. That will be a problem.. With the sin setting and some more refine it is no problem at all to manage warsong and change to this setting http://pwcalc.com/43936abf54b74a9d which is a bit weaker than R9 but does a lot dmg too...

Last but not least: For the ultimate set to play any of these lasses it doesn't matterwhich you choose because it will be Rrr9 and the price on that is the same for every class... Btw. the tome would be nice to have for a Seeker too...
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why so serious?
    Get your crayon Get your crayon Get your cray Get your crayon
    Get your crayon Get your crayon Get your cray Get your
    Why so serious?
    Come on girls Come on boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon Come on girls Come on
    boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon

Some Vids of Seeker VS sin PVP

http://www.youtube.com/user/ANiMaiFyAbLe
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why so serious?
    Get your crayon Get your crayon Get your cray Get your crayon
    Get your crayon Get your crayon Get your cray Get your
    Why so serious?
    Come on girls Come on boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon Come on girls Come on
    boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon

Some Vids of Seeker VS sin PVP

http://www.youtube.com/user/ANiMaiFyAbLe

U need to chill down bra lol saying the exact same thing in multiple forum threads and linking the YouTube channel to one of the seeker's gameplay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    U need to chill down bra lol saying the exact same thing in multiple forum threads and linking the YouTube channel to one of the seeker's gameplay
    tards are attracted to tards who hang around tards. See how they only linked one specific uploader out of all the seeker videos up there? That uploader probably is another tard too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    tards are attracted to tards who hang around tards. See how they only linked one specific uploader out of all the seeker videos up there? That uploader probably is another tard too...

they linked their own video's which aren't that bad btw.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    they linked their own video's which aren't that bad btw.

I don't see the point to that when the same person is copying the exact comment in multiple forum posts that are all in the seeker forum. That's like spamming and wanting to get more ppl to watch ur vids cuz u didn't have anything else to do lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't see the point to that when the same person is copying the exact comment in multiple forum posts that are all in the seeker forum. That's like spamming and wanting to get more ppl to watch ur vids cuz u didn't have anything else to do lol

this is true but all i was saying is that they were her's and they aren't too bad i do agree its kinda lame posting the same video's multiple times in the same forum.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Both are quite capable endgame. I've had moments where I have trouble fighting a R9r2 seeker, and had moments where they were fun to take down.

In the end it all boils down to which one you enjoy more.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If you're going to troll at least be clever about it or find a way to disguise it as something relevant.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If you're going to troll at least be clever about it or find a way to disguise it as something relevant.

Maybe it was really important to him and he just didn't think? Or maybe I'm just not following closely enough