ISSUE with your Charge Point System

Options
Winddagger - Harshlands
Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Support Desk
Your Charge Point system has a small glitch. It shows in my Charge History That I have accumulated in around 15,000 to 20,000 spare Charge Reward Points that Should have been Still available from last I have checked last week that I have seen and now reduced to Zero o.O???

NO, to those people who think I have used my points. Yes to the fact I saved up my points. Now I would like to know if Possible what the exact problem may be atm.

Also I already Sent in a Ticket, So I am also still waiting for a response. I thought I ask in here to see if someone else is ALSO having the same problem as I am having currently.

Also: I understand that
"Warning: Many of these prizes will be bound to your character, so choose wisely! So make sure to check out the rewards page, and don't forget, this promotion ends on the 12th of March at 3:00pm PDT, and points accumulated will remain valid until March 19th at 3:00pm PDT! Note: Bonus Points will be reset after this promotion, so be sure to use them all up if possible!"

BUT, That was NEVER there last promotion AND I did Have my POINTS even In Janurary. So I do not think its Fair that Mine got RESET...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
The blitz of the firery night ...
Post edited by Winddagger - Harshlands on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Charge points don't carry over.

It's something we found out a long time ago and were rather disappointed by.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    But what saw was last week, before I sent a ticket in to ask whether or not a future reward point was going to return, I had still over 15-20k points available....

Its not that I didn't know if it was not turned over, but sadly I am 100% certain I saw my points prior before February 26th. It was still there and visible to me.

It maybe certain that a bug could of been visible there, but I really don't like the fact that it was still there for me to see and then zero the next day right when it came back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That's what I mean, though.

Sure you can see what's been accumulated during/between the periods where charge rewards are active. However the instant a new promotion involving it begins, unless it's extending a current promotion any points you previously had are rendered null and void and sent back to 0.
    (Insert fancy image here)