why..

Options
Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Nation Wars
ok since NW started (was it november or desember) i participated in 100% NWs. so its like 30 of them..
there are 4 places you can get 1st 2nd 3rd 4th nation wise.
so its approximately 25% of getting 1st place.

WHY did i NEVER win?? got 2nd place 2 or 3 times..
1st place = 0%
2nd place = 3/30 nws = 10%
3rd place = around 60%
4th place = around 30%

any1 else has smth like that, it would be funny and i would and i did think it was just bad luck.. but 0%, literally 0/30.. WHY? nations/squads even if ppl do Squad its random, ive been both with noobs (most often) and with OP in same nation and i dont win either way.. Ever..

i go solo, but its 300 ppl in every nation anyway....
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think it is just bad luck :S Really REALLY bad luck, but still I bet a bunch of people are in the same boat, they just might not post on forums <.<

Personally, I think I've been in the winning nation maybe 1 or 2 times per month since NW started... and that's definitely not 25% of the time.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    loool bro i totally know what you mean. Today, I got DC glitch at start and went to frost while my squad ended up in Dark. The first battle i got in against Dark, a 4k HP sin steals flags from me (im 46k HP with flag) n gets 1 shotted. After that the enemy person gets flag 2 times and both times its only me and a random cleric trying to stop him from Capping. Rest 18 people are busy PKing. And this battle opponents had average geared people we could have easily won if i had got flag and little help.

2nd battle - We are up against Vindi r9rr squad, i got 0 support when i get flag and i logged off the game b:chuckle

I feel what you mean being on the losing nation side, but sometimes people lose because they deserve to lose.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    yea i do have battles as well when i chase some1 and simply cant catch, using all the holy paths/charger/79 skills etc. or simply cant kill some ppl no matter how many times i spark and how long i dd (was trying to kill a mystic today..).. but its not about that i mean yes battles can suck nws can suck, loosing sux, but
    Never winning, that must be smth different.. even 2nd place only took by miracle.. i dont understand, cos squads/ppl are random... all the qq base locking is unfair with op +12 josd i agree, but even having them on my side i still never managed to win.. (didnt have all of them on my side ofc, cos theres alot of them)..
    1st and 2nd place vs 3rd and 4th place.. 5% vs 95% hows this luck..

last week was winning entire nw, thought definately gonna win and break the (curse?), had huge headstart/advantage.. guess what last half an hour lost all territories (somehow) and lost by 3 points! that was the best nation i ever had luck to be in, and still lost.. took 2nd place once in december too...

wtf..
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    any1 else has smth like that, it would be funny and i would and i did think it was just bad luck.. but 0%, literally 0/30.. WHY? nations/squads even if ppl do Squad its random, ive been both with noobs (most often) and with OP in same nation and i dont win either way.. Ever..

I joined only ~50% of all nation wars (on sunday just for first hour) but for me it's almost the other way arround. I was in winning nation for ~2/3 of all wars, all other's are distributed quite even. I also enter always solo (I only came once with my alt cleric in addition, just to buff me and others, but it wasn't worth to do). So... I can' t complain so far b:laugh

The only thing I dislike is that I'm playing a barb and I burn ~1 silver charm per hour. Soon it will be for someone average like me not worth anymore to join nw. Today I was in winning nation again, was in battles for 80-90% of the time (we never got base locked) and I got just 68 supply tokens). A few weeks ago I got 50-70 tokens for beeing in worst nation and up to ~180 tokens for beeing in winning nation.

Refining/soulforce seems to count alot. A few weeks ago I went to a 1 vs 0 battle and captured flag twice. 3-4 seconds before I captured flag second time an (op tw) squad of my nation entered war and I placed just at 6th position (no one dealt any dmg, there was no enemie). Carrying and capturing the flag does not give enogh points imo.

The second problem is, that most battles I join are very imbalanced. Either they just faceroll us or we just faceroll them. That's not a challenge and doesn't give alot of points (+ tbh I always feel bad when I faceroll others).
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Its mostly about luck (you can never know how many noobs will be in nation with you) but you can't understimate yourself. I used to win most of my NWs (1st nation in 75% case) just because I was always the one who choosed to watch flag points, yell the point where flag is and protect them till a help come instead of blind pking in the middle.

Now I don't care that much - the token price is bottom low (people sell raps 21k on my server O_o - consider npc token price is 9'999 and rap require 10k for craft.... the seller gets basicaly 1k more than he would for simply npcing his tokens...) so there is no much difference if I get 300 or 100 tokens - I just choose to have fun now and go to help flagger only when I see one. I am in 2nd nation most of the time but last week I was 3rd and yesterday 4th (but it was really not my fault this time, just no luck at all at start, I bet there was no single R9 in my nation - and lots of noobs around). I got 95 tokens (9k personal score) - from the 5k tokens shared for 100 people - my nation got literaly blowed up (every other nation got about 15k+ tokens shared for 90 people).
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You can't apply the law of probability when it comes to how people think.
    The people who are in flame automatically have a mindset that they're going to lose so they start going all over the place and they break themselves apart and they always lose.

We're talking about people in pwi here. Every lvl 60s or 70s or 80s or 90s are the first ones to go out to the territories near their base so they always lose against the OP opposing team who have better coordination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    myea but its random nations as well.. nations are completely random where i appear, and even if i was afk all those nws it would make no difference cos im 1 of 300 ppl..
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Its mostly about luck (you can never know how many noobs will be in nation with you) but you can't understimate yourself. I used to win most of my NWs (1st nation in 75% case) just because I was always the one who choosed to watch flag points, yell the point where flag is and protect them till a help come instead of blind pking in the middle.

Now I don't care that much - the token price is bottom low (people sell raps 21k on my server O_o - consider npc token price is 9'999 and rap require 10k for craft.... the seller gets basicaly 1k more than he would for simply npcing his tokens...) so there is no much difference if I get 300 or 100 tokens - I just choose to have fun now and go to help flagger only when I see one. I am in 2nd nation most of the time but last week I was 3rd and yesterday 4th (but it was really not my fault this time, just no luck at all at start, I bet there was no single R9 in my nation - and lots of noobs around). I got 95 tokens (9k personal score) - from the 5k tokens shared for 100 people - my nation got literaly blowed up (every other nation got about 15k+ tokens shared for 90 people).

Holy **** Gimme b:dirty

b:chuckle

That's some really cheap raps there :O
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You can only assume it's 25% if everything else remains constant, that is, everyone remains in the same nation for all 30 wars, and you're the only person who is changing nations. There is a lot of different factors (Two squads fighting each other may have different outcomes between two different days purely due to ingame random chances of misses and crits) so its much harder to predict your probability of winning.

Since nation wars is random, 0/30 may be unlucky, but its not impossible.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ok since NW started (was it november or desember) i participated in 100% NWs. so its like 30 of them..
    there are 4 places you can get 1st 2nd 3rd 4th nation wise.
    so its approximately 25% of getting 1st place.

WHY did i NEVER win?? got 2nd place 2 or 3 times..
    1st place = 0%
    2nd place = 3/30 nws = 10%
    3rd place = around 60%
    4th place = around 30%

Statically speaking... assuming your presence doesn't not factor in to any given nation's outcome... there is about a 2/100th of a percent chance that you are never placed in a winning nation. Realistically speaking, your presence would somehow (however miniscule you believe it may be) affect your nation's outcome. So the logical explaination is that your presence in any given nation cause it to perform poorly.
    myea but its random nations as well.. nations are completely random where i appear, and even if i was afk all those nws it would make no difference cos im 1 of 300 ppl..

While each nation usually have ~300 players. 100 of those should automatically get discounted as useless/fodders (an sub rank/nirvana gear player isn't going to have much of an impact in any battle). That leaves 200 people or some value. Another 100 should get discounted cause they are of low refines or low tier rank/nirvana gear. While they have value in terms of damage, they are not the ones that'll determine the outcome of most battles. Lets face it... dealing 3-digit damage on someone with 15k+ hp can only amount to an annoyance at best. The backbone (aka land winners) is down to the 100ish players with the refine and damage to forcibly capture a flag. Of these 100 players, maybe 50 of them can consider to be highly refined. When you consider that each side's win/lose mostly comes down to how well 50 or so players preform... if you are one of these 50... your preformance can very well affect the outcome of a battle... hence in turn the overall outcome.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    yea the only reasoning might be:
    me: hey im here b:victory
    ally: 'oh ****.. hes in our nation again, 100% gonna loose, gonna just log off and sleep'
    enemy: 'yay, hes not in our nation his definately gonna loose, lets gank em for free points'
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ally: 'oh ****.. hes in our nation again, 100% gonna loose, gonna just log off and sleep'
    enemy: 'yay, hes not in our nation his definately gonna loose, lets gank em for free points'

That's my strategy. Seems to work every time. b:victory
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

There is a squad of r9 recast on my server. And whenever i get the same nation as them... I literally want to bang my head in to my desk. Once when I was in the opposing nation... I alactiry through them without getting hit... seems they are too busy nuking this bm to notice me carrying the flag. Oh yea... and I scored.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    On most servers, there is actually more people showing up in NW than the map can accommodate. The average number of simultaneous battles per nation is around 10. This means than there is at most 200 player engaged into battles while the another 100 players is doing nothing.

Most scrubs, afk alts, low lvl players, and low refined/geared people consider themselves as non-factors or small-factors. But this is not true. They actually contribute negatively to battles by basically blocking a slot from another player who could perform/contribute more to the battle. This is one the reasons why it is so hard to 'fight off' enemies blocking your base. Even if there is 20 op-players in your own base, there are always scrubs who is going to steal slots in battles.

Even op-squads can be close to useless at times. It happens quite often to see 1 squad wandering at the opposite end of the map while their own nation is getting base locked. They only hold at most 1 land at a time and often lose it immediately after protection wears off while they are busy attacking another land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Most scrubs, afk alts, low lvl players, and low refined/geared people consider themselves as non-factors or small-factors. But this is not true. They actually contribute negatively to battles by basically blocking a slot from another player who could perform/contribute more to the battle.

The reverse of this can also be true. Having a low level/undergeared player blocking a key territory of their opponents and being as annoying as they possibly can (digging flags while immune, general harassment of enemy flag carriers and so on) can be rather helpful for keeping the opposing nation from simply steamrolling into whatever battles you may need them to stay out of.

Especially if the player in question either survives long enough for re-enforcements to arrive, or stalls long enough (or enough people) that the enemy taking the territory no longer matters compared to the time they've lost.

The thing about NW winds up being that gear, while a major aspect, is actually less of a factor than skill and teamwork because if the top geared members of your nation are being stupid instead of doing what needs to be done, then they're far less helpful than the level 60 that caps flag since nobody else is going for it or the like.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    its not that often endgame geared and esp. old players are stupid :) u can see the flag on the map, and sometimes all it takes is 2 ppl to hold back (even win) agaisnt 20, if you 1 hit the flag carrier and have luck grabbing next flag.. or you can be a 46k hp barb and ignore all the 20 nubs around u just deliver the flag like having mosquito bites..
    gear is a major factor.. only had a few battles where ppl ignored the flag completely so we won, and if its enemy who has the flag i always go there myself using charger orb to keep up with, unless its OP whom i simply cant stop even if i spark even if i gank with help..
    gear > all
    squadded ppl with good gear > impossible to do anything..
    i had some vid before, im full dot +12 g16 bow, and i deal another archers 1-2k normal hits, and they have 20k + hp with r9r +12, or i deal veno 5k crit if i spark and his hp bar only lowers by a bit, and about barbs its :) .. last nw couldnt even kill mystic no matter how long i hit him and i sparked like 6 times.. i simply cant get higher dmg unless i get that endgame tome and make another bow from scratch (with purge/interval/higher att lvl).. 15 billion worth of gear is another world compared to 1billion worth of gear, and talking about smth lower then lvl 100 or r8 is as good as nothing the only diff if they can stun/seal by accident..

honestly i think 10 ppl with endgame gear can win against 300 ppl if its like it is now.. send 6ppl to jump in those 4 territories around their base 3 OP vs 20 nubs (1 at each flag spawn point), and another 4 to defend and capture the remaining lands.. think its quite possible if enemy has 0 good geared ppl..

its not like nw sux in general, its great, i like it more then tw, its just that Major 4 Territories around every base is the Reason why ppl get base locked the entire duration of NW and endgame points are so unbalanced. rly all it takes is 1 Good squad to kill a nation
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    One thing I noticed yesterday is that you spend a *lot* of time talking in Nation chat. If you've got time to type all that you probably could be doing something more productive instead.
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I always go with Toshi and Nya.. they be my good luck charms.. always 1st or 2nd place...
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    still end up being r1 or r2 in 90% of the battles b:sad and always trying to capture the flag/going after the flag.. usually i speak in nation chat alot cos im base locked a lot ;P and yes, yesterday once again our nation was leading the entire nw, with kirby and others, but Someone jinxed it and after 1 hour of 1st place with advantage everything turned around, lost all lands, and idk what place we got in the end cos on sundays have to go to work 20mins before nw ends.. but it wasnt the 1st one ;P

+ other 26 NWs i didnt speak in nation chat at all cos i didnt know how to ;D
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I read Psychopath world chat you are in Dark and not to let Dark win and immediately our entire nation went after Dark to stop you from winning b:laugh b:laugh .

On a serious note, I think you go squadless right? In my opinion and personal experience it is always better to go with a squad. At your gears you should easily find a semi decent squad, if you go alone chances are you would be fighting a lot of battles near your base with random low levels on your side and OP r9 squad on opponent side. But if you go with a semi decent squad you would have a good chance of fighting battles base locking some other nation or fighting near middle of map. It will be more fun for you that ways since fights would be better for you guys. Also with a squad the coordination is a big factor in doin well. With randoms you can shout 10 times to do something but they would do the exact opposite.

Neways, ill cut the post here you got what im trying to say, try going with a decent squad next time and see if it is any better for you :)
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ironically even my own girlfriend says 'i love u hun, but sry, your luck sucks, ill go alone' .. and she usually ends up in winning nation b:cry

noob psychopath he 1hitted me with 23k dmg >.>
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Perhaps you should try being in a squad and communicate on vent. If your squad is good you have a better chance of winning lol
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ok so our nation took last place again, im still in nw.. fun im +12 full dot if i spark i deal others 1k maybe 2k dmg, i cant kill mystics/venos/clerics, and i have almost max available dmg in game.. other classes can come and 1 hit me, other archers too, cos im not JoSD built and armor not refined..
    basically i couldnt kill 50% of ppl in nws, squadding is not an option cos noone would squad me anyway + i tried that before + unless i knew major OP personally then maybe.. + its leeching off them, i dont like that.

it was fun then i couldve killed some1 if i sparked, its not FUN anymore...

thinking of srsly quitting the game or just catshopping or just pve.. bhs/catshops and nothing else not until i save 15bil so ppl couldnt kill me in general either.
    ironically i maybe have 20 lower attack lvls total then r9r endgame, but even if i had them i wouldnt be able to kill other OP cos if youre full +12 full josd use charms, def/mdef and know ur class in general its impossible to fight those ppl...

depressed, dissapointed, unmotivated, annoyed, **** this....
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ok so our nation took last place again, im still in nw.. fun im +12 full dot if i spark i deal others 1k maybe 2k dmg, i cant kill mystics/venos/clerics, and i have almost max available dmg in game.. other classes can come and 1 hit me, other archers too, cos im not JoSD built and armor not refined..
    basically i couldnt kill 50% of ppl in nws, squadding is not an option cos noone would squad me anyway + i tried that before + unless i knew major OP personally then maybe.. + its leeching off them, i dont like that.

it was fun then i couldve killed some1 if i sparked, its not FUN anymore...

thinking of srsly quitting the game or just catshopping or just pve.. bhs/catshops and nothing else not until i save 15bil so ppl couldnt kill me in general either.
    ironically i maybe have 20 lower attack lvls total then r9r endgame, but even if i had them i wouldnt be able to kill other OP cos if youre full +12 full josd use charms, def/mdef and know ur class in general its impossible to fight those ppl...

depressed, dissapointed, unmotivated, annoyed, **** this....

Don't have to squad with OP people. A squad of weaker geared people, if willing to communicate and cooperate can do wonders against people much better geared.

You should definitely aim for R9rr though. Basic r9 is non factor in comparison to the power of r9rr..
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i am full g16 armor and g16 bow, and i saw basically 1 vs 20 fights, where i was 1 of 20, and we couldnt do **** against him/her, if i spark and hit 1-2k dmg - whats the fun? perfect coordination u say.. ganking 20 ppl vs 1 and unable to even kill.. not to mention stopping before they deliver flag
    today i had like 30 battles, and i lost 25+ of them, cos in every battle there seemed to be an OP way stronger then me.. and in my nation i was r1 r3 95% of the time.
    had a squad of endgame 8 ppl who 1 hitted me like i was nothing, even full buffed with 13k hp, idk the class tho, i wasnt even able to see, cos they were like 4 vs 1 every respawn.. and i went after flag, but i couldnt catch him cos got 1 hitted from behind, all the time. there were 20 of us, im the only 1 who made it 2 times who could at least see the bm and hit him once before i died as well.. got rank 1 that fight..
    others similar.. after recent sales :) no fun.. i got 5k personal credit in the end, loosing almost every battle, just cos i could DD them, but i couldnt Kill them or Stop them..

i play archer for 4 years and i know everything there is to know about the class, every single skill i have demon, every available skill and all apo/charms all the other **** i use..

i cant do **** to stop the OP josd built +12, not alone, not coordinated, maybe if i had other 6 OP ppl in my squad, only way..
    im going to work now, on saturday, and i find my IRL job more FUN then the NW at this point, how fun is this...
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My archer is similar to yours & ~same time playing as well, in fact almost everything your saying from your 1st post on sounds like a carbon copy of what i've been through...that's why i quit using it in NW.

The only time i play it in NW now is if i don't have a charm AND i forget to get one for another character the night before. because its not worth burning it off. (earns less than the archer for the total amount awarded, but it is at least 80% more efficient).

But if your stubborn the only things we could hope to do is
    -get in a few lucky shots to stun or otherwise slow the flagbearers.
    -beat on the opponents Overseer for battle time during vs. 0 skirmishes.
    -change skirmishes before they end when you know you've done all you can in that particular one.
    -use DoT skills, because even know we're dead 3 sec later the DoT remains & it's counting towards your contribution.
    -if there's a bunch of sins in a skirmish, switch often between flying & ground to keep those ninja attacks to a minimum.

I'm sure you've already utilized much of this & tons more (mostly made that for anyone else who is just starting to wonder why their archer sux), because for archers it's necessity to find what works...because we know that when we do find something that works it only helps under more-or-less ideal circumstances.

IMO archers just aren't cut-out for NW & updating them to make them operate better there would also unbalance the class in other areas of the game.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    problem is not that it sux at point making, i keep getting r1 or r3, havent been lower then r5 i think in general, in those battles ive been from the start :) ive earned 3k points per battle multiple times as well ( only if i win by accident)..
    the problem is archers SUCK if they are to make a difference in battle/war.. damn even clerics can seal flag carrier or w.e, wizards, physics can 1 hit most, and archers:
    1) have 1 stunning arrow, with a cooldown and casting time you can only hit the carrier once if hes with charger orb and ur lucky
    2) aim low, if you have a spark, is more efficient cos of shorter casting time, but it doesnt stun the person, just keeps him in place, wich is actually good, but u can only cast it once

and those are the only 2 skills archer has (oh and whisper shot... LOL), while most flag carriers just use anti stun and run happily past me, while me having a pathetic DPH cant kill them, cant slow them, cant stun them = battle lost

stun - cant cos of anti stun (most ppl are NOT noobs)
    kill - cant cos of low DPH, and cant shot more then 3-5 times before they run away anyway
    catch up with - chasing flag carrier entire map, still can only catch up to him 1 or 2 times, they basically run faster, cos they dont hit back, and have max speed.. charger orb and anti stuns alone almost teleports you to opponents base

and if i hit them 2k dmg its hopeless.. problem if i leave battle im base locked eventually cos they just keep winning u CANT stop the OP squads, even some People. 1 vs 20 can win with luck, and 4 OP vs 20 WILL ALWAYS WIN with NO LUCK if they are good geared.

biggest problem of nation wars is only 4 base-territories and that the OP fight only on OFFENCE killing noobs, and dont defend, dont care to defend, because if youre in Offence fighting noobs you never loose anyway, and then just blame 'those loosers who cant even protect themselves'

ive honestly never seen a battle with 1 endgame fighting another endgame............... whoever digs flag first wins.. anyways too much qq and no fun
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think you will find yourself much more effective with a second weapon for purge. Once they are purged you can switch to your +12 weapon which will probably annihilate them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    funny thing is .. no ;D i can kill yes, but not annihilate, and they still withstand quite a few hits to use genie apo and other stuff and worst case their squadmate 1 hits me

+ those purges are like 7% at max as ive heard.. gl with that :)
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    after 4 or 5 months i finally won 1st place b:victory

all i did was lie about being in an opposing nation b:laugh