Locked out of NW

VVarSmite - Sanctuary
VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Nation Wars
I spent gold for charms on NW, and have been locked out since it started. I have Ethernet cables and great connections. So it's not on my side. I get the dc's it's a large amount of players on a single server, but if you could fix the locking out thing that'd be great..
Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
Post edited by VVarSmite - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I spent gold for charms on NW, and have been locked out since it started. I have Ethernet cables and great connections. So it's not on my side. I get the dc's it's a large amount of players on a single server, but if you could fix the locking out thing that'd be great..
    Thanks.

You got dc and wasn't able to log back in right away?

Yea it happen to a lot of people. I usually never dc and tonight I did while enter in NW, so I end up in a other nation then my squad.

It's annoying cause it's the same problem every week, people get dc and can't log back.

I hope they will do something permanent about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks.

happens to all people, just try to log in again after few minutes.

you didn't even lose anything from your charm!!!

so stop complaining about gold you wasted on your own free will.
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • FaIIyn - Lost City
    FaIIyn - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The part that makes me mad about that is that when you dc in nw it will take your token buff away even though if you log out on your own it is still there when you log back in.