Screen Shaking

Options
Lolegi - Sanctuary
Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
I decided to make a blademaster after finally reaching 100 with my archer, and i noticed some skills as a bm makes screen shake is there any way of turning off this effect?
Post edited by Lolegi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I decided to make a blademaster after finally reaching 100 with my archer, and i noticed some skills as a bm makes screen shake is there any way of turning off this effect?

lol
    are you talking about stream strike?

Either way, its an animation of a skill so you cant turn it off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You can, but I believe it is against the rules because you need to modify client files.
  • booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lower right hand corner of your screen. Open "System Settings" click in UI Settings tab, side "Effects" bar all the way to the "-". That will remove all the skills animations.
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dead.....
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Anytime you see your screen shake, no matter where you are on the game, even if you turn your graphics off. If your outside washing your car, and the ground shakes. It's my barb slamming lol.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    But why would you want to turn it off though? It's part of being a blade master, stream strike always let me feel like i deal a lot of damage when my screen shakes in fact when I use it its usually a crit for me:D
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Anytime you see your screen shake, no matter where you are on the game, even if you turn your graphics off. If your outside washing your car, and the ground shakes. It's my barb slamming lol.

I always thought it was barb skills, makes my room shake. In tw once, the crystal fell and rolled down into our base. That was interesting, because we had to defend and attack at the same spot.

titotit wrote: »
    But why would you want to turn it off though? It's part of being a blade master, stream strike always let me feel like i deal a lot of damage when my screen shakes in fact when I use it its usually a crit for me:D

My screen never shakes with stream strike b:shocked, it's lvl 1 though. Maybe my skills are not demon yet, but none of my skills cause my screen to shake.