MuGata

Loupu - Harshlands
Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
So like anyone remembers MuGata? just to see how many friends or enemys are still playing here :D
Post edited by Loupu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Keanni - Harshlands
    Keanni - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nope, don't remember Mugata, but I do remember QQme, Kylin, Crimson, Kingdom, etc. Just logged on recently because I kind of miss this horrible game, haven't logged on since around 2009. A lot has changed. Anyone know how much a Grief's Breath manufactured by the one and only Brendle is worth nowadays? :)

jE44qFO.jpg
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nope, don't remember Mugata, but I do remember QQme, Kylin, Crimson, Kingdom, etc. Just logged on recently because I kind of miss this horrible game, haven't logged on since around 2009. A lot has changed. Anyone know how much a Grief's Breath manufactured by the one and only Brendle is worth nowadays? :)

jE44qFO.jpg

I'm a collector of all sorts of odd and eccentric items. I am Harshland's connoisseur of fine and novel memorabilia and souvenirs.

I'll give you 2m for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oharro
  • ironrakkasan
    ironrakkasan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

jE44qFO.jpg

I believe MuGata was a player. Just signed on for the first time today in like...years. Well, with a new account anyways. Don't know if I wanna come back or try out some of the other games.
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm a collector of all sorts of odd and eccentric items. I am Harshland's connoisseur of fine and novel memorabilia and souvenirs.

I'll give you 2m for it.

I have a grease from 2009.

How much are you willing to offer?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    I really want Brendle's Grief's Breath, I was serious :/

Are you still active? I'll give you 10m.

As for the grease, I'd need to know where the grease has been b4 I'd consider buying it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I remember MuGata. I also remember him being a 1shot. Ahh the good ole days where +5 Calamity Axes were OP
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Wonder whatever happened to the Crimson BM with those +12 calamities...and this was before D. orbs were cheap.

Think his name was Nivea?

God, Crimson was such a joke back then. *cough, cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I remember HeadTrauma doing that LOL
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I really want Brendle's Grief's Breath, I was serious :/

Are you still active? I'll give you 10m.

As for the grease, I'd need to know where the grease has been b4 I'd consider buying it.

Nvm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]