Physical attack 360-486
Holy: Has a chance to recover HP by 5%,
and remove all debuffs.

Or

Skywarrior Fists

Physical attack 392-433
Maximum Physical Attack +106
Vitality +10~11

The fists will obviously have greater attack but is that more worthwhile than Holy?
Post edited by mrcharlyplustwo on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I still use the Dark Flash claw at 101 when grinding morai mobs. Cheap heals means I don't tick charms or need to use food.

Biggest thing is the removing all debuffs. It makes it much easier when you're not the tank to have a means of self-healing and survivability that doesn't require diverting the healer's attention. So while Dark Flash has 63.5 less phys attk than Skywarrior, to me the utility of the claws is still more useful.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I used Dark Flash and even had them till level 102. They were great in the 100 second stand room because you could simply aps on the center mob and spark every 15 seconds for constant heals and trip spark heals.

You've got the jist of it. Skywarrior=more dd, Dark Flash = more survivability. In this case the difference in dd isn't much but the difference in survivability is noticable.

You can make the decision based on the weapon route I was taking though.
    Skywarriors-> Buddha's Fists-> (GV?)->Deicides->...
    Dark Flash-> Dragonfly Assault-> GV-> Deicides->...

Another thing to consider is you have BH69 with Pole and Nob coming up. I'd heavily favor Dark Flashes in BH69.

I'm leaning Dark Flashes honestly but I did love my Buddha's Fist at tt80.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Not Gorenex vanities?

They are so overpriced because of archers wanting them, but the -int?

I'll look for Dark Flash (although nothing comes up in auctioneer) since this toon is for dual-client running TT with mystic as healer at bosses
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Not Gorenex vanities?

They are so overpriced because of archers wanting them, but the -int?

I'll look for Dark Flash (although nothing comes up in auctioneer) since this toon is for dual-client running TT with mystic as healer at bosses

If you have a higher level toon (100+) and can do Divine Emissary quests after your BHs then you can get Dark Flashes for free basically. You just need to do 2 blue quests to get the mats needed for them.

And GVs are nice. They were out of my price range when I leveled my barb and bm. In fact, it was so long ago I even looked into farming the Flora Graves and Curvades of Toa and Ming (old FCC had drops and forges like lunar does today) but it was just after they redid FCC that I got into my level 80s.

I think the Buddha's Fist Bless proc gives more inc attack than the Revenge proc. I could be wrong though. I just know that with similar aps and similar refines I could take aggro off people using GV's with my TT80s, but that may have just been spark timing and playstyle. I'd still recommend GV's (aps increase) I just suggest Buddha's since they're cheap and you get them earlier so you can use them while you farm GVs.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Use dark flash until you get GVs

the proc is godly; you might even tank pole with a **** cleric who can't purify
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure Buddha proc and Revenge are both at .5, and Berserk is at 1. Though it's been a real long while since I used Buddhas, it does seem to work with the math I found archived.
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Are the proc rates available anywhere?