Absolute Domain or Cloud Eruption

Lolegi - Sanctuary
Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Archer
Hello my fellow archers, I am in the process of making a new NW based genie and unfortunately I would have to sacrifice either absolute domain or cloud eruption in order to put some other skills. so my question to you

which skill is most vital to you cloud eruption or absolute domain

ty in advance

PS: I am a demon archer
Post edited by Lolegi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello my fellow archers, I am in the process of making a new NW based genie and unfortunately I would have to sacrifice either absolute domain or cloud eruption in order to put some other skills. so my question to you

which skill is most vital to you cloud eruption or absolute domain

ty in advance

PS: I am a demon archer

I am a noob archer, but my question, why can't you use both skills on the same genie?
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Lolegi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    I said " I need to sacrifice one of the skills in order to put some other skills
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I said " I need to sacrifice one of the skills in order to put some other skills

Oh, I missed it, but my opinion is that both of them useful and the best solution would be getting a higher LP genie.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    both are useful, but if you have awaken u dont need that much chi, also depends on pk style and how much chi u manage to save/use normally.. earlier i had loads of problems with chi, but after they reduced awaken cooldown is way easier and i dont use cloud eruption.. i dont use ad either but if you see some1 about to 1 hit you ad is good to have :) if i see some1 about to 1 hit me i leap left or right and hide ;D
    depends what apothecary u use too cos its white tea or ironguards same effect basically :) and what other genie skills you have that dont let you having both
  • Lolegi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html#skills=153135363f&lev=100
    This is the genie I was planning to make. if u click on AD then you cant get CD same goes CD to AD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lose Frenzy and get CE as well?

Honestly, my genie doesn't have CE and I've learned to live without it. I'm not sage, so it is sometimes obnoxious, but it's doable. Here's my genie, for reference. (Second wind is a placeholder until I level it to 103 and put badge on it.)
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray