Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Adroit - Lost City on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    made me laugh when you made the archer come back to his old position again and again
    i like potato
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just some misc clips I got over the past few weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VFyL-FvV58&feature=youtu.be

Hey Adroit! loving the videos - just a few questions I have - how many pulls do you complete each PV in? and how many runs do you do in a day? also, if it's not asking too much, can you tell me how you do the pulls please? atm I can only get through 8 runs a day, completing each in 3 pulls, but judging by the start of your video, I should be able to do more.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey Adroit! loving the videos - just a few questions I have - how many pulls do you complete each PV in? and how many runs do you do in a day? also, if it's not asking too much, can you tell me how you do the pulls please? atm I can only get through 8 runs a day, completing each in 3 pulls, but judging by the start of your video, I should be able to do more.

Hey RebeI, glad you're liking the vids :)

I do one pull per instance, and 12 runs a day (6 per token). I'm not sure how well I can describe how I do the pulls, but I'll give it a shot. When I enter the instance I blink towards the mobs and zig zag through the first valley until just after the first tree (where the first big "room" is), and usually walk around in small circles for a few seconds until most of the mobs have caught up. I usually emberstorm or earthquake them so that everything has been hit. I then just run around to gather up everything in the room, and just before it narrows into a valley again I'll wotp to hit 90% of the mobs and 1-2 seconds later earthquake anything that didn't get pushed back. I run through the narrow valley to where the second "room" is, usually go just to the water's edge (as close to the middle of the room as I can w/o hitting the water) and wotp + earthquake again. I then gather up the rest of the room and again just before the room narrows into a valley I hit them with wotp + earthquake. I run through the valley to the last "room" and hit them before the water's edge, then gather up rest of the room and zhen + expel on the boss (last part you can see in the video).

A number of mobs will die from each wotp (I have hypers running for entire thing, not an issue.. I'd assume most people do the same), but I've found wotp is the best way to hit all of the mobs.. and if I do it less I usually see mobs resetting. Try not to wotp in the narrow valleys, pushing back mobs when they are near the walls makes them climb up the walls and reset, so you end up losing a lot of exp. I've run back through instances I've done (usually after token disappaers) and usually find like 2-8 mobs that I missed, which is acceptable to me. At 103 I get ~56m exp a day, which is ~3-4% a day. If it helps it wouldn't be that much trouble to record/post a video of me doing one pv instance.

edit: Also, after the mobs die to zhen on boss, I drop zhen and sutra the boss (always kills) and then charge like 33% emberstorm to kill the frog thingies. Then I use incense to get out of instance and start next run.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nice vid b:thanks

vs bm/sin ive found it useful to save sutra/spark (omg using sutra like a normal wiz?) until right after puri proc, ofc they can still smack/apo or w/e but helps for me.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Hannsel - Dreamweaver
    Hannsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    adroit u can make a video doing pv for simplicity
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey RebeI, glad you're liking the vids :)

I do one pull per instance, and 12 runs a day (6 per token). I'm not sure how well I can describe how I do the pulls, but I'll give it a shot. When I enter the instance I blink towards the mobs and zig zag through the first valley until just after the first tree (where the first big "room" is), and usually walk around in small circles for a few seconds until most of the mobs have caught up. I usually emberstorm or earthquake them so that everything has been hit. I then just run around to gather up everything in the room, and just before it narrows into a valley again I'll wotp to hit 90% of the mobs and 1-2 seconds later earthquake anything that didn't get pushed back. I run through the narrow valley to where the second "room" is, usually go just to the water's edge (as close to the middle of the room as I can w/o hitting the water) and wotp + earthquake again. I then gather up the rest of the room and again just before the room narrows into a valley I hit them with wotp + earthquake. I run through the valley to the last "room" and hit them before the water's edge, then gather up rest of the room and zhen + expel on the boss (last part you can see in the video).

A number of mobs will die from each wotp (I have hypers running for entire thing, not an issue.. I'd assume most people do the same), but I've found wotp is the best way to hit all of the mobs.. and if I do it less I usually see mobs resetting. Try not to wotp in the narrow valleys, pushing back mobs when they are near the walls makes them climb up the walls and reset, so you end up losing a lot of exp. I've run back through instances I've done (usually after token disappaers) and usually find like 2-8 mobs that I missed, which is acceptable to me. At 103 I get ~56m exp a day, which is ~3-4% a day. If it helps it wouldn't be that much trouble to record/post a video of me doing one pv instance.

edit: Also, after the mobs die to zhen on boss, I drop zhen and sutra the boss (always kills) and then charge like 33% emberstorm to kill the frog thingies. Then I use incense to get out of instance and start next run.

Wow, thanks so much! That was honestly a huge help, I never thought of using Earthquake, the only genie skill that came to my mind was Mire but the CD on that is too long.

If you could, a video demonstration would be great, but thank you once again!
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL...Shinzoko is the new Lucy_Black or something? Jesus Christ..
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL...Shinzoko is the new Lucy_Black or something? Jesus Christ..

You wouldn't know this cuz you don't play LC, but Shinzoko is basically the most notorious cser on server. Back when TT90 was considered end game gear (long time ago), he was full +7 with 4 soc immac shards, then he was one of the first on server to get r8 (way before cheap rank sales), was one of the first full +10 chars, then got r9 just after it came out (again before sales).. was one of the first full +12 chars and got 3rd r9 +12 josd before NW came out. A few years ago I asked him how much money he put into game and he told me around $80,000.. I'd assume he's well into 6 digits now. He's always been bad, but it becomes extra obvious when he doesn't have the huge gear gap he's used to b:chuckle

@RebeI I'll post a pv video probably sometime this weekend :)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I remember you telling me about him a long time ago when I went to play on LC, but I didn't think he was that bad -_-
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wow lol poor guy, i always said besides getting their gear csers should also pay someone to teach them how to play

Nice vid, I loved the 5v1 at the end hehe b:embarrass
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • taringa181
    taringa181 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well... i'd say perfect plays
  • mynameiswizy
    mynameiswizy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey Adroit, I'm not a PW International Player,
    but my point is
    I really like your Wizard videos