last nw ( i was on Dark so blame me ;P )

Options
Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCAsrbm7AIg&feature=youtu.be

if you see me in ur nation can just log out and go back to sleep cos im cursed b:laugh

anyways if bored can watch, is i guess most interesting Dark nation fights from yesterday.. i guess ;D

p.s. asterelle has nice video on archer forums (idk if was supposed to say this)
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    p.s. asterelle has nice video on archer forums (idk if was supposed to say this)
    I don't mind promotion! I just prefer to post in preexisting threads
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyiHEGizqs

If you're not in squad you should try to coordinate scouting the flag in battle chat. Even if you're against a superior force you can fortify->IG-> dig flag and they cant really stop you. Digging the flag is one point for your team and prevents the other side from scoring so this is always good. Even just delaying OP squads really helps your nation because it locks them down in one land and lets your nation take the lands around it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    good point that locks in 1 land, if its only 1 op squad :) but for nubs being 1 hitted (me included) its hard to get there, and apothecary has cooldown :)
  • LadySerenwyn - Sanctuary
    LadySerenwyn - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That NW I was lucky enough to get in frost b:surrender I have no idea how frost did so well though, every battle I was in was a defeat.

I love the music choice btw b:victory Shinedown are my favourite band.
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    igna, ur not cursed lol , just to be at wrong place at right time, but still u got more than me everyweek, hahahaa