Warsoul Weapon: CirrusLord

F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
b:bye

Hi everyone! Guess what?b:chuckle

I got the warsoul weapon CirrusLord!b:laugh

It wasn't so hard since Nation Wars made it a 100% chance to make each mat. But I haven't seen anyone on my server with one yet, besides those two girls on my server who I have to assume got banned, cause no one sees them anymore and they got theirs right before the whole "Oh there's a drop glitch" and they had +12 warsoul weapons both made by the same person .... so I think they got banned.

b:cute
If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
Post edited by F_M_Joshua - Archosaur on

Comments

• Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And your picture proof is.......where again? b:question
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    And your picture proof is.......where again? b:question

Create a character on Archo, I'll show you.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You could just snatch a screenie and link it here :3 it's not very hard or is it? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • armz
    armz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    so what's so special in making a warsoul weapon?
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I dunno, it's pretty though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:bye

Hi everyone! Guess what?b:chuckle

I got the warsoul weapon CirrusLord!b:laugh

It wasn't so hard since Nation Wars made it a 100% chance to make each mat. But I haven't seen anyone on my server with one yet, besides those two girls on my server who I have to assume got banned, cause no one sees them anymore and they got theirs right before the whole "Oh there's a drop glitch" and they had +12 warsoul weapons both made by the same person .... so I think they got banned.

b:cute

SS or your lying. If your too lazy to SS it and post it on forums then don't bother making this thread and delete it...spam then.
    armz wrote: »
    so what's so special in making a warsoul weapon?

Coolest looking weapons ingame, nothing more. Their damage ain't top endgame anymore.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/force_master_photos/?action=view&current=2013-02-0609-35-03_zps37690b16.jpg

there's my image link. Sorry i don't know how to put it down like people did with their siggies.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/force_master_photos/?action=view&current=2013-02-0609-35-03_zps37690b16.jpg

there's my image link. Sorry i don't know how to put it down like people did with their siggies.

stage 1 , lol thats <60% of the way there
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    stage 1 , lol

Don't laugh, it's paid for.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    And it's gonna run me another 500 mil or so to recast it. So if you don't like that it isn't recasted, Bring me enough money and tokens and I'll get on the recast... oh wait, tokens can't be traded.

Alternate Idea then, get a GM to show up in world and hand me all the items for recasting.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And it's gonna run me another 500 mil or so to recast it. So if you don't like that it isn't recasted, Bring me enough money and tokens and I'll get on the recast... oh wait, tokens can't be traded.

Alternate Idea then, get a GM to show up in world and hand me all the items for recasting.

wow, what an intelligent reply, and btw SoW are tradeable

also totally wrong part of the forum this is posted in
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    2 things.

1. I don't post often. So if it is, my bad.

Second!

you're just jealous b/c unless you've got a warsoul recast, or a GM weapon, you've just been shown a +2 weapon that out performs what you had at lv 96 and most likely unless your weapon is +10 it out performs what you have now. This thing's base atk came close matched a tripple recast r9 seeker sword that was plus 5.

Yeah. That.b:victory

Don't like it, Don't effing post.b:bye

Jealous? Go earn one and gain your bragging rights.

I finished my Goal for this game 3 months after the expansion that gave us NW.

500 mil+1750 tokens < 15 bil or so to buy warsoul mats with mysterious chips. So win for me!
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    wow, what an intelligent reply, and btw SoW are tradeable

also totally wrong part of the forum this is posted in

80 mil, plus 40*~1.35mil, plus 700 tokens.
    edited February 2013
    2 things.

1. I don't post often. So if it is, my bad.

Second!

you're just jealous b/c unless you've got a warsoul recast, or a GM weapon, you've just been shown a +2 weapon that out performs what you had at lv 96 and most likely unless your weapon is +10 it out performs what you have now. This thing's base atk came close matched a tripple recast r9 seeker sword that was plus 5.

Yeah. That.b:victory

Don't like it, Don't effing post.b:bye

Jealous? Go earn one and gain your bragging rights.

I finished my Goal for this game 3 months after the expansion that gave us NW.

500 mil+1750 tokens < 15 bil or so to buy warsoul mats with mysterious chips. So win for me!

Warsouls mean nothing more then "I got a lot of time/money for a sparkly looking weapon" that can easily be replaced for the same price(recast price) with R9.

And why are you double posting? Your supposed to edit your most recent post, not put a 2nd post under it.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    http://i47.tinypic.com/nbvm7d.jpg

So did I win anything? or I'm just bragging?
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
    edited February 2013

Your WAY OP for an 89! O.O How is that even possible for that much HP at your level!?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Spinner_ - Sanctuary
    Spinner_ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    4khp seeker at 94? You can have a r999 equivalent weapon, youd hit the ground faster than a cleric with 6khp at lvl 90.... ijs
    edited February 2013
    4khp seeker at 94? You can have a r999 equivalent weapon, youd hit the ground faster than a cleric with 6khp at lvl 90.... ijs

~Says a 92 seeker who's probably power lvling to 100 for endgame gear and probably is credit card farming all their gear. Not everyone is rich and can get money easily anymore before 100. Specially after DQ 1 coin nerfs.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Guessing you use this char in the tournament? :p

Happy to see you're still around.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ohh I remember F_M_Joshua, its that ridicolous troll who made that thread some months ago claiming to give a reward to whoever levels from 1 to 105 without Hypers/FCC and without anything cash shop related(including tokens and anything from packs).

That time he was bashed and laughed in a 5+ pages thread, pretty lame example of a troll, and now off course he's making a thread claiming something without giving a proof, and yet again he's being bashed and laughed at, pretty lame guy who doesn't deserve your attention guys.

Leave the attention-hungry little kid alone.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Spinner_ - Sanctuary
    Spinner_ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ~Says a 92 seeker who's probably power lvling to 100 for endgame gear and probably is credit card farming all their gear. Not everyone is rich and can get money easily anymore before 100. Specially after DQ 1 coin nerfs.

I love how you assume i cash shop LOL!

Haven't cash shopped ever in this game and never will do, my seeker is in TT90 with 7.3khp. If you have less hp than what the cleric will do then you should literally give up playing a seeker, period.

Oh and errm he has enough money to afford the warsoul wep but not enough to reach 5khp b:thanks

Fail in your logic there buddy. b:bye
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I could've sworn pantene was trolling me when he told me about your 8x wiz...
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wanted to do a S2 of one of those however Nation War is at a odd time for me. Not altering real life activities for Supply Tokens. Anyhow does it not concern you that there is currently no way to reroll the 2nd stage Warsoul?

That was part of my incentive of giving up for now.... that and staying up that late isn't worth it for me.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    there was already a post from an archer which name i dont remember showing that the chinese client got the recasting recipe for us already in their encyclopedia. b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited February 2013
    I love how you assume i cash shop LOL!

Haven't cash shopped ever in this game and never will do, my seeker is in TT90 with 7.3khp. If you have less hp than what the cleric will do then you should literally give up playing a seeker, period.

Oh and errm he has enough money to afford the warsoul wep but not enough to reach 5khp b:thanks

Fail in your logic there buddy. b:bye

Also depends on your build, perhaps he doesn't have VIT as much as you probably do so stop dissing another seeker over HP. Maybe he focused most of he's money towards the warsoul instead of pre-100 gear sharding/refining high. And I've met tons of seekers 80-99 that have 4-6k HP who were VERY skilled in their class and almost never died(unless cleric suddenly lagged, dcd, or ninja afk'd).
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Warsoul: More expensive, not as good. Great for level 80-99, but then... Hey, at least its shiny.

Most people don't care to invest so much in something they'll out-level in a week. That'd be like paying 900m for Bracer's of Bloodmoon and then realizing it's awesome for a level 60 and not that good for 99 and above.

Warsoul, at this point, is a fashion accessory. If you're gonna bother with it at least make sure your dress matches.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Warsoul: More expensive, not as good. Great for level 80-99, but then... Hey, at least its shiny.

Most people don't care to invest so much in something they'll out-level in a week. That'd be like paying 900m for Bracer's of Bloodmoon and then realizing it's awesome for a level 60 and not that good for 99 and above.

Warsoul, at this point, is a fashion accessory. If you're gonna bother with it at least make sure your dress matches.

The second stage is not a fashion acc. Also it goes into the account stash/can be traded so for some it makes sense.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wanted to do a S2 of one of those however Nation War is at a odd time for me. Not altering real life activities for Supply Tokens. Anyhow does it not concern you that there is currently no way to reroll the 2nd stage Warsoul?

That was part of my incentive of giving up for now
    .... that and staying up that late isn't worth it for me.
    there was already a post from an archer which name i dont remember showing that the chinese client got the recasting recipe for us already in their encyclopedia. b:bye

The reroll of the warsoul recast is as follows :

1 Seal of War

200 Supply Tokens

5,000,000 coin.

Once it comes out ofc... which should be this spring perhaps? Or so the rumor mill makes it sound like this might be the case. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013

So fisga is your cleric. I was pretty confused to see a cleric with WS sword hitting me 12k in NW. Was thinking you left pwi, never see you in wc or anywhere, ever.