got 104 ^^ my last nix run

Options
Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Archer
good i filmed it cos was amazing how fail i am b:shocked esc never works to cancel barrage glitches, lag spikes, and lack of skill made me burn hundred (s) of hp charms but i finally did it b:victory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWyVYWhtEAM&feature=youtu.be

time to work on my gear b:chuckle
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why would you +12 a crappy bow like that?

Other than that, grats o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i made it +12 when it came out, costed me 1bil that bow alone :) then they made free raps and cannies (after i made my sins daggers too..) and everyone became r9r.. well but im saving for r10 now anyway ;P or +12 all my crappy armor too in the meantime..

ty ^^
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Aesthor means why +12 a bow with magic on it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    cos i have a crappiest luck in game.. i opened thousands of packs and got DoD 1 time, all others tokens.. i did 100% NWs and Never won, only a few times 2nd place.. i had billions of 'buffs expired' or 'gear broken' at most unexpected times :) and.. well everything with luck = sux, so i dont invest in luck.. was lucky to get 350 hp.. ;P
    + i think if you lack mana a bit u cant spam barrage, but i havent tested it never had taht issue, only other archer said he had problems like that cos had no mana, even with charm as i understood O,o

(the only thing im good at is making money (not scamming ;D ) )
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The bow is one of the things, people can freely recast, as it doesn't require interval to be op, imo.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    + i think if you lack mana a bit u cant spam barrage, but i havent tested it never had taht issue, only other archer said he had problems like that cos had no mana, even with charm as i understood O,o

(the only thing im good at is making money (not scamming ;D ) )

Happens only for demon BoA as it has a shorter interval between waves thus consuming alot more mana. I can't keep barrage up without spamming mana pots alongside the charm
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    cos i have a crappiest luck in game.. )

2 days after.. a charmsale wich will last 1 month
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    rubber08 wrote: »
    Happens only for demon BoA as it has a shorter interval between waves thus consuming alot more mana. I can't keep barrage up without spamming mana pots alongside the charm

The mp isn't effect by just demon barrage. The -int has nothing to do with mana. Sage/Demon just have a higher mana cost at 655 mp every 3 secs.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The mp isn't effect by just demon barrage. The -int has nothing to do with mana. Sage/Demon just have a higher mana cost at 655 mp every 3 secs.

Demon is 655mp every 2.5seconds so has higher MP cost/sec.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ast is so fat that she has MP costs for moving.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why does Eluveitie get pasted into fail vids for this game? (i'm thinking of Maou Etna's vid here) Also, there is this thing called expell... it does the same thing you use IG for, except it's easier.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol idiot if i 'disliked' video myself doesnt mean its fail.. i just died alot at my final run :) it was funny how hard it was, it was hardest thing i ever did to get 104 by far, in this game, and i recorded it. and i did literally every instance in this game and every quest on archer :) who are you to call it fail? i like eluveitie is why i used it and i use alot of music i like in my videos.
    make a nix run solo with 10k hp and 7k pdef, while gathering mobs on archer, record it, post it, and then can judge if its fail or not.

>> i agree normally if i wouldnt die it would go smooth and easy, but 1 mistake and all days exping goes to hell, if you have nub gear like me and try that :>

anyways, after i get my 10bil ill make a so called 'pro ' video ok deal? if pro is all about gear ;P

but i can do nix in 5minutes killing every mob on archer and not dying, just didnt record those cos theyre insignificant, and this one was my last one is why i recorded it..
    now **** and dont remind me of it or nix, or ill delete this and u have nothing to learn from ;P
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wow, nicely done. I've never tried soloing PV, I don't know if any of my chars could do it. Nor do I really care about levelling past 101, what's the point?
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wow, nicely done. I've never tried soloing PV, I don't know if any of my chars could do it. Nor do I really care about levelling past 101, what's the point?

Extra stats, ability to see more sins with detection pots, ability to wear r9 gear, don't get the 90% dmg penalty when fighting lvl 105 people (not sure if that is a rumor, but heard it a number of times), and ability to use the OP nw pots. Oh and leveling gives you a lot of sp, so you can make lots of geniesss
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]