Nation Wars Suggestion

aluvitar
aluvitar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Suggestion Box
One thing that has always bugged me about Nation Wars is the ability for 1 person to run around starting fights to block off territories for periods of time.

I think a queue should be put in play so you need a certain number of people to begin a fight in a new nation, or if a player enters and then leaves a territory (happens all the time just to tie up that territory and obstruct the other teams movement), once there are 0 offensive players left the territory should revert back to the original owners and move ahead.
Post edited by aluvitar on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    aluvitar wrote: »
    One thing that has always bugged me about Nation Wars is the ability for 1 person to run around starting fights to block off territories for periods of time.

I think a queue should be put in play so you need a certain number of people to begin a fight in a new nation, or if a player enters and then leaves a territory (happens all the time just to tie up that territory and obstruct the other teams movement), once there are 0 offensive players left the territory should revert back to the original owners and move ahead.

The other extreme, i have seen 20 vs 2. The 2 won. Barb+psy. Psy carried flag in white voodo.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    aluvitar wrote: »

b:laugh__I've done that B4 lotsa times (But I stay in there stealthed), but only to areas near known squads of Spawn killers.......b:laugh Heheheeeee!!!!

They wanna play sick lil' games to gain territories unfairly and **** people outta fairplay in other fights ~ Then I'll continue to drag them into long drawn out seek and destroy runs, against my stealthed sin! Heck Sometimes they even have the brains enough to call in sins of their own, who can actually find me; other then that they seem more interested in finding me the lone enemy on the field, instead of capturing the flags to win the battle, so lifes a BEACH!!! its their faults for wasting time and not cutting it short.....b:pleased

Ain't paybacks a Deliciously serious Lil' B*****!!! !b:victoryb:dirty
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There is a Nation War thread for this o_o
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My squad often leaves a single individual in land to snipe opponents flag carriers as a delaying tactic until reinforcements can arrive from another battle. I've actually won a 15v1 before. Lots of people just run around in the mid and never check the sides for flags.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My squad often leaves a single individual in land to snipe opponents flag carriers as a delaying tactic until reinforcements can arrive from another battle. I've actually won a 15v1 before. Lots of people just run around in the mid and never check the sides for flags.

^ That, I saw in a 20vs1 the 1 capture the flag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • aluvitar
    aluvitar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There is a distinct difference between having active people in a war and someone going in to activate the fight and then leaving to go elsewhere.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ^ That, I saw in a 20vs1 the 1 capture the flag.

That's pro. I do see issues with NW, but there's nothing the GM's will do, because the issue is all the r9's getting into one nation and dominating. The GM's solution? Why don't the other players spend money til they become bankrupt just to get r9 and pay our bills? Lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pesmerga - Heavens Tear
    Pesmerga - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wouldnt a better way to stop base locking and stuff like that is by allowing people to be able to teleport to a map that is owned by their nation? i thinking allowing a person to do that would cut down on those who want to base lock people, not to mention give those people who have a hard time getting into battles cuz of their current location to be able to get into a war. i also think they should take away the timer it takes to move and zone in time.