Fashion on Clerics Just Looks Wrong

Options
Kittonia - Sanctuary
Kittonia - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Cleric
Does anyone else have this problem? Is it my graphics card? I don't remembering things looking this way a few years ago.

If it's not just me, anyone know if there is a post for requesting fixing this? I did a search, but came up with nothing.

It sucks that you pay so much for fashion and it looks so nice on other characters, but on clerics it's so distorted and ugly. b:sad

Dresses.jpg
Post edited by Kittonia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It's just the way they stand. :/ Can't do anything about fashion if your back is so twisted that it almost looks broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Its true that not every fashion looks good on every class type. Which class gets shafted the most I can't say for sure.

The lovebird dress, and sapphire dress appear to have noticeable differences when I compare them with same fashion on a mystic. The others don't appear to have that much of a difference. And to be honest in your screenshots I can't see anything wrong with the other 3 either, so... yeah ;o

Probably not your graphics card in any case.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Does anyone else have this problem? Is it my graphics card? I don't remembering things looking this way a few years ago.

If it's not just me, anyone know if there is a post for requesting fixing this? I did a search, but came up with nothing.

It sucks that you pay so much for fashion and it looks so nice on other characters, but on clerics it's so distorted and ugly. b:sad

Dresses.jpg

Im with u and I know is because the way cleric stands but is ugly.
    Almost all the skirts looks bad (twisted in the back) and long dresses have cuts in the front and back, I love my white chipao but I cant use it on my cleric, is the most awful thing I've ever seen.

Maybe PWE can change the way clerics stands ... Maybe the same they use in the character customization section. Something like wizards do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yeah, it's not your graphic card. Imagine there are invisible extensions of the body parts to apply the fashion. And because Clerics stand so laid-back, there's much to adjust. Of course, this is done automatically, so it will look like that.
    Luckily, it only looks super-off on a small part of fash, so you still have a huge amount to choose from ;D
    And to be honest in your screenshots I can't see anything wrong with the other 3 either, so... yeah ;o
    You are just used to that - actually, the bottom of the saphire dress is supposed to hang down, not to float :P
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Funny how op only wears underwear when it's not supposed to be visible on a long dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadySerenwyn - Sanctuary
    LadySerenwyn - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This drives me mad. My favourite fashion is the lovebird dress but on my cleric the overlap looks so bad. Sometimes I'll set myself to the attack emote pose when I'm standing still just so it goes away, but that pose looks a little silly too. b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No just on cleric, some fash do on mystic too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No just on cleric, some fash do on mystic too.

And psy..

But yeah clerics are the worst. I avoid dresses on mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    My cleric looks good in most fashion. :P Some of it glitches but whatever. I can dress her very prettily most of the time and that's all I care about. Avoid bikinis though, it gives cleric a little something extra.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Avoid bikinis though, it gives cleric a little something extra.

LMFAO I noticed that too. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    man wish clerics could stand more differently, horribly if you try taking some fun SS's with other classes such as mystic who stand straight with their body x,x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Clerics stand really weird..and look kinda broken.
    A lot of fashion pieces look weird and bad on Clerics but overall I think it's alright for the most part. There are a lot of fashion pieces that look great on them.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Eternal Love is one of those especially for clerics, IMO bugs a bit but its almost invisible ;)