There is a good reason...

Options
Teseanna - Heavens Tear
Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
To want/need to exit and re-enter the cube.

I'm a veno, working a pet in room 4. i get mail.

Same scenario, i need to go help someone quick....gotta leave, come back in later.

Farming gold boxes?
Post edited by Teseanna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Think this might be a reply to the closed topic about the cube. I'll agree since the dice exchange was deactivated it has been much more annoying to get into room 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think it's in regards to the earlier thread about being able to leave the cube and come back and continue the same day. Not sure why they'd be OCD about needing the mail right then and there, but everyone has their issues I suppose.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Think this might be a reply to the closed topic about the cube. I'll agree since the dice exchange was deactivated it has been much more annoying to get into room 4.
    Y'know, when I read this I had to warp to 1k just to confirm that we could still trade chips for dice. If they removed that, a lot of people couldn't do cube anymore...

So what exchange was deactivated, exactly? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Y'know, when I read this I had to warp to 1k just to confirm that we could still trade chips for dice. If they removed that, a lot of people couldn't do cube anymore...

So what exchange was deactivated, exactly? o.o

Might be the ability to exchange it with the first die you receive? I do know I had to change out a die this past month from one of the later rooms, so that still works.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    We just got the snowmen, if venomancers didn't leveled their pets with them I doubt they use cube now, snowmen is the most easiest way to do it. (unless new veno or people that wasn't in game for the 4 weeks of snowmen)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Might be the ability to exchange it with the first die you receive? I do know I had to change out a die this past month from one of the later rooms, so that still works.

The first die you receive. Used to be able to exchange it. Either that or it has been glitched for me like forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We just got the snowmen, if venomancers didn't leveled their pets with them I doubt they use cube now, snowmen is the most easiest way to do it. (unless new veno or people that wasn't in game for the 4 weeks of snowmen)

Snowmen aren't permanent, are they? New venos will be made, and old venos will get new pets. Cube is always going to be used for levelling.

Personally when I levelled pets in Cube, I ignored mail and just told people that needed help that I couldn't because I was in Cube. Occasionally I would log off and go to an alt to help someone or take a break. I really don't see the problem here.

Not sure about this exchanging the first die you receive thing... someone told me that once when I was going to aim for Cube room 4, but it never worked for me. I used 50 dice tickets once trying to hit that room.

Of course if this thread is in response to this closed one, it has nothing to do with exchanging dice or anything of that nature. And I don't really see why that thread was closed since what was mentioned isn't really a glitch, and isn't really useful for personal gain. You can also save the elder quests for Tiger Event that you don't complete and have extra quests for the following event if you know how. Quests from instances often stay in your list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    you don't have to use the cube to lv a pet for a veno, just got on main map in tide born and kill those lv 100 ball wht very low hp.

Also every day you can go in Theater of Blood were all the mob are 1 shot. in 20 minute I get 3 lv on any pet whit good sp for skill.

Beside there's nothing like spending 1 hour on 12x hyper killing mob on main map. You get exp, sp coins.

Right now this is what I do on my veno in 1 hour,
    Guild base quest
    Gacial seed and glacial maiden, Crusader scroll for Glacial seed, glacial maiden and Ninavok shield breaker.
    Get a Justice quest for Ninavok shield breaker.

In 30 minute I have killed the 90 ninavok and done the GBQ in the same area.
    Then go to Arch and get Crazy stone, do OHT daily, finish GBQ inside. Make wine for BH79.

45 minute in the game form a SQ for BH79 and start clearing the remaining mobs.

60 to 75 minute later you get like 15% exp from all those quest + some reputation.

Just doing that I max out in lv my herc, nix, glacial walker, and I have a magmite, bee, and deer that get a few lv trought the week.

Then I go on during the day finishing other quest that need more travel time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]