PWI Logic

Options

Comments

• MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Money gets shared and transported among party members no matter the distance.

It takes 1 hour for items to get mailed, yet sending money in the same kind of mail is instant.

Kills random NPCs pet, gets no reaction (except Mrs. Zoologist ofc xD).

Raging Tide have been here for over 2 years but as soon as a player gets lvl 40 its like it have just appeared out of the blue.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Never fixing any bridge Ever b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    We've been time traveling to OHT... But seem completely amazed by the morai timetraveling device.

There's a reason for that. We've used the Chrono Wheel to go into different points in time, but have never seen it since its administrated by the Sacred Word and their Time Messengers. The Undying Dial in Morai isn't a time traveling device either - it appears to control the stability and flow of time itself, which would explain why with the Chrono Wheel's usage, we only had cracks in space-time that brought about the Xenobeasts while with the Undying Dial's malfunctioning, we had all sorts of crazy issues with casualty (and the threat of the distortion of time/collapse of reality affecting not only Morai but Perfect World as well).
    wushih14 wrote: »
    When you hit a monster, its other relatives just stand there and watch you slaughter their brother without any darn care at all.

Only in some cases. For example, Tauroc Leaders and Sharpshooters are normally not aggressive to someone in the area...but if you attack one of their kind with another nearby, the one who wasn't engaged will come after you. That happens with a few other types too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There are places that's constantly rained down since forever but is never flooded. Nope, not even squishy muddy soil. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    [QUOTE=Euthymius - Heavens
    Tear]
    Only in some cases. For example, Tauroc Leaders and
    Sharpshooters are normally not aggressive to someone in the area...but
    if you attack one of their kind with another nearby, the one who wasn't
    engaged will come after you. That happens with a few other types
    too.
    [/QUOTE]

Ah yes. I've encountered same kinds of monsters around.:))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Dragon....no deer in pwi

I disagree. Clearly looks like antlers to me.

I always called them antelope venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Same dress/gloves/boots/pants fit on every single girl in the world.
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    also,

people are willing to spend their money to buy clothings with random color and then dye it themselves b:shocked
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You have to fight for nearly 4 hours of endless legions of monsters to protect the Harpy, but if she sees you outside the Godess Valley, she will smack you without a second thought, no matter how many times you have rescued her before.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    And the fact she could easily beat the squad of yours near ancient wall, why not the monsters your squad beats in Rebirth?

Also the little snakes drop SOFT FUR.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Ambiguity - Raging Tide
    Ambiguity - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Also the little snakes drop SOFT FUR.

They probably just finished a cute furry meal- makes sense o.o
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    hot pixel characters with big ****
    - fat ugly men with even bigger moobs controlling it.

g.ayest fashion one can imagine
    no ga.y marriage
    females can marry pandas
    males can marry foxes

online marriage.
    no online sex

panda using a panda mount

fox sitting on a white tiger sitting on a flying dolphin

motorcycles
    **** sounds

made a class with stealth
    highest damage output+selfhealing+most control skills

lets celebrate the holidays with interesting ontent
    sales

boss mob is called "queen"
    manly figure and a huge manly beard

use stealth to get closer to stuff unnoticed
    most of the mobs have them

get a new high end computer
    game crashes even more

your shop
    is a lighter

you finally got half your endgame gear
    introduce new gear, more expansive, more overpowered

cube of fate
    music
    i like potato
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    b:cry b:cryVeno flying pets getting stuck on stones and some rough terrain...

b:surrender you have to unsummon them just to get them off...why can't they just fly away.
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Gets told by an npc to deliver/tell something to someone when theyre friggin behind them and have nothing to do all day but stand still

And sometimes i wonder just how the untamed reproduces with very high body size gaps..
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Gets told by an npc to deliver/tell something to someone when theyre friggin behind them and have nothing to do all day but stand still

And sometimes i wonder just how the untamed reproduces with very high body size gaps..

Let's just say.. venos can really take a pounding b:cool
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Is able to walk right through all other people (except npc's) like they are all ghosts o_o I MEAN WHY THE HELL DON'T I HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL BODY?! I wanna be a real person damnit Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

i bet they change from humanoid to true form several times during intercourse

veno will stay humanoid form cause. ****
    pulls the tiger by its tail...
    i like potato
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i bet they change from humanoid to true form several times during intercourse

veno will stay humanoid form cause. ****
    pulls the tiger by its tail...

so wrong... .______________________.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • macabremidnight
    macabremidnight Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That ones just like real life though, The short sexy women going for the big furry men ;)

(as a big furry man **** I CAN HAVE MY DREAMS)
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    There's a reason for that. We've used the Chrono Wheel to go into different points in time, but have never seen it since its administrated by the Sacred Word and their Time Messengers. The Undying Dial in Morai isn't a time traveling device either - it appears to control the stability and flow of time itself, which would explain why with the Chrono Wheel's usage, we only had cracks in space-time that brought about the Xenobeasts while with the Undying Dial's malfunctioning, we had all sorts of crazy issues with casualty (and the threat of the distortion of time/collapse of reality affecting not only Morai but Perfect World as well).

well, Also according to the story they post on the web site,
    descent

Morai is not a time travel, but an other dimension...
    witch would completely explain your "AWWWWW" factor,

after you ofc travel to the land of the dead and gods.... like Moganon and lotharis...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    well, Also according to the story they post on the web site,
    descent

Morai is not a time travel, but an other dimension...
    witch would completely explain your "AWWWWW" factor,

after you ofc travel to the land of the dead and gods.... like Moganon and lotharis...

Indeed.

As for Lothranis and Momaganon, I can't quite believe that it is the "afterlife" per se...
    Lothranis was originally controlled by the Styren Tribe (and likely other groups of creatures, much like Momaganon is currently) till the first Lothran settlers came and defeated them. Ever since, anyone of sufficient cultivation have been granted access to those realms to further their progress towards enlightenment.

On the other hoof, there was that one incident in which Farng's materialized soul was said to have moved on to Lothranis upon his defeat, but like his student Quingzi, Farng was likely a meditator who was pretty far in his spiritual cultivation before he turned. With so many who've likely died during the many wars past (and our current one), perhaps it is only meditators who've progressed to being capable of spiritual materialization (Aware of Discord) who have a chance to reincarnate there. Others may end up becoming Wraiths or other kinds of specters...at least thats what I think.

Death in this world is also pretty...pliable since we've got quite a few ways to "cheat" it too, so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SwiiftArk - Sanctuary
    SwiiftArk - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You're "The One"
    > Spends time finding stray rabbits and searching through rocks

Become an enlightened being of the highest level, understand the mysteries of the universe and be at harmony with everything around you
    > Spends remaining time beating the **** out of monsters
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Indeed.

As for Lothranis and Momaganon, I can't quite believe that it is the "afterlife" per se...
    Lothranis was originally controlled by the Styren Tribe (and likely other groups of creatures, much like Momaganon is currently) till the first Lothran settlers came and defeated them. Ever since, anyone of sufficient cultivation have been granted access to those realms to further their progress towards enlightenment.

On the other hoof, there was that one incident in which Farng's materialized soul was said to have moved on to Lothranis upon his defeat, but like his student Quingzi, Farng was likely a meditator who was pretty far in his spiritual cultivation before he turned. With so many who've likely died during the many wars past (and our current one), perhaps it is only meditators who've progressed to being capable of spiritual materialization (Aware of Discord) who have a chance to reincarnate there. Others may end up becoming Wraiths or other kinds of specters...at least thats what I think.

Death in this world is also pretty...pliable since we've got quite a few ways to "cheat" it too, so...

Wow, someone actually read the quest text
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I bet the barb gets all rough and wild and the poor veno is just there getting scratched by its claws and squished. Cos seriously the beast probably gets out of control o.o
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wow, someone actually read the quest text

you have no idea how much you miss out on when you talk to npcs (quest or no) and read what tehy have to say

in one quest, a dog ate some wraith bones or something, and the apothecary figured out taht the dog is now immortal, so he wants you to get the bones for him to be immortal

not to the mention the goshiki quest chain

GOSHIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Its very easy to explain this one venomancers are dominatrixes and succubi, luring men away to there doom; first using them for some kinky fun then either killing them and feeding them to their insects and bacteria or using them as servants.
    Once the venomancer wants a little fur ball or little demon child of their own they use their tricks on their barbarian tribesman and go cowgirl style on them.
    all the barb has to do is lay back and enjoy the experience well the veno gets what she wants in the end from himb:mischievous and they go on with their bussiness. that is my theory on the matter.b:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    Its very easy to explain this one venomancers are dominatrixes and succubi, luring men away to there doom; first using them for some kinky fun then either killing them and feeding them to their insects and bacteria or using them as servants.
    Once the venomancer wants a little fur ball or little demon child of their own they use their tricks on their barbarian tribesman and go cowgirl style on them.
    all the barb has to do is lay back and enjoy the experience well the veno gets what she wants in the end from himb:mischievous and they go on with their bussiness. that is my theory on the matter.b:laugh
    From what it sounds like, that whole paragraph is ur fantasy about venos Lol so much details..
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    you have no idea how much you miss out on when you talk to npcs (quest or no) and read what tehy have to say

in one quest, a dog ate some wraith bones or something, and the apothecary figured out taht the dog is now immortal, so he wants you to get the bones for him to be immortal

not to the mention the goshiki quest chain

GOSHIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIb:cry

I used to read them.....
    Kinda like how I used to listen to the music
  • macabremidnight
    macabremidnight Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Thousands of years perfecting flying on swords? Humans then decided "if a BADASS sword can fly... A GOURD CAN TOO"
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Thousands of years perfecting flying on swords? Humans then decided "if a BADASS sword can fly... A GOURD CAN TOO"

Lmao, silly humans, no logic at all >.<' + the Gourd flyer is horrible ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]