IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Tideswell (East)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by IHaxJoo - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2013

It seemed like a great battle, almost 2h. I hope Zoo gets more members and they can keep you guys on for 3h or so, till season ends. As for the music, I loved it. I will download the mp3 list off your video.

Also, you need to improve more in:

1. Survivability(die less to kill more)
    2. Map positioning - Many times you expose too much, you might kill 2-3 people but you die and release, 1-2 min you have to go to base, loose ur chi, waste all that time coming back instead of safer gameplay and kill 10-15 people in those 2min
    3. Squad coordination. Your buffers in squad suck big time. You and Ispinyoudrop are heavy hitters that need full buffs as soon as you guys loose them. Most of your video you were w/o full buffs. That is like downgrading 1 level of gear from what you have now. Buffs make the difference between surviving or not. BM/Cleric/Barb buff are a must, then veno+mystic buffs are a commodity.

Your close-up on your char is nice but is a bit disturbing to my eyes, too much movement on the map my brain needs to focus on. Same as Dylena's video when he put that dude dancing to cover chat.

I dont cover chat. Chat is fun to watch. I want to give Vicious all QQme's secrets on chat. This way Vicious is more prepared in TW and QQme ppl know not to be silly in chat.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It seemed like a great battle, almost 2h. I hope Zoo gets more members and they can keep you guys on for 3h or so, till season ends. As for the music, I loved it. I will download the mp3 list off your video.

Also, you need to improve more in:

1. Survivability(die less to kill more)
    ->This problem will be a bit solved once i have r9r2 with Jaded. At the moment, i still got regular rank 9 bahah hopefully b:cry
    2. Map positioning - Many times you expose too much, you might kill 2-3 people but you die and release, 1-2 min you have to go to base, loose ur chi, waste all that time coming back instead of safer gameplay and kill 10-15 people in those 2min
    -> As you noticed, bramble sucks in TW. I was literally killing myself with all those deflects from my gemini. But ya, i try to play safe already but that could be improved
    3. Squad coordination. Your buffers in squad suck big time. You and Ispinyoudrop are heavy hitters that need full buffs as soon as you guys loose them. Most of your video you were w/o full buffs. That is like downgrading 1 level of gear from what you have now. Buffs make the difference between surviving or not. BM/Cleric/Barb buff are a must, then veno+mystic buffs are a commodity.
    ->We're a bit short on barbs to have a barb in every squad xD Indeed buffs are awesome to have.

Your close-up on your char is nice but is a bit disturbing to my eyes, too much movement on the map my brain needs to focus on. Same as Dylena's video when he put that dude dancing to cover chat.
    ->lol i wanted to try something new this time around xD

I dont cover chat. Chat is fun to watch. I want to give Vicious all QQme's secrets on chat. This way Vicious is more prepared in TW and QQme ppl know not to be silly in chat.
    ->I mostly covered chat cuz we kinda trash talked and i didn't want anyone else to see em xD[/QUOTE]

My comments in red. Thanks for the feedback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]