Distance Shrink and Freezing

Options
Thrieya - Lost City
Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Wizard
I know all of us proper wizards love Distance Shrink to death and distraction and infinity and beyond, so here's something I've noticed about it: It seems to work even when the caster is immobilised.

So, does it really?

It doesn't seem to work 100% of the time, though. Most of the incidents where I've managed to blink away while frozen happened in PvE, and as for PvP, I usually don't survive being immobilised long enough to attempt a blink, so can anyone figure out if this works in PvP? If it does I'm going to marry this skill and mail you an invite to the wedding. b:thanks
Post edited by Thrieya - Lost City on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    it doesnt work in pvp when you are frozen

well actually it does work. sometimes.
    or did i imagine that..?
    i have no idea when and why not
    eff it im using remove paralysis and walk awayy in wizard highspeed with my red rubber boots of aparkly magic!!

it surely doesnt work.when ur stuck in midair rubberbanding
    glad that rarely happenes /sarcasm
    i like potato
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    well i mean when ur immobilized, you can still cast skills so i guess yeah it works, except you'll still be immobilized wherever you end up after the distance shrink

and if ur on uneven ground, you end up getting immobilized stuck in mid air, unable to do anything, and you might rubberband around like hex mentioned. happens a lot, i have remove paralysis on genie too btw.
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It does work when you're frozen.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    only sometimes. it's some kinda bug that doesn't let u tp even when you are on the ground after you are just frozen. you need cast a spell before you can tp.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Arocus - Archosaur
    Arocus - Archosaur Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It does work in PvP. Sometimes when you're frozen it won't let you distance shrink, but casting a spell first will fix it. That's only on the ground. No chance of that happening if you're frozen in the air.

It's the same way with bm leaps.
This discussion has been closed.