Quid Pro Quo question! (like that alliteration?)

Options
tennis2456
tennis2456 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Seeker
hello fellow seekers!

So my little seeker has just hit 96, and i recently purchased Sage Quid Pro Quo for less than half the AH prices. However, I have never even used QPQ on him. Is this skill somehow extravagantly useful in NW/TW, or should i just resell it and leave it at level 2..

Thanks! b:bye
Post edited by tennis2456 on

Comments

• soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I find it more useful in PVE than PVP but maybe I just need more practice. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want the skill.

Seekers aren't an aps class that can self purify every 15 seconds with triple spark. Without high level QPQ you won't be able to solo a lot of stuff or tank certain bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I saw a seeker qpq a stun back onto a BM once

Don't know what magic of lag that was but I guess the stun landed right as qpq finished channeling
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I absolutely love that skill and it is one of the reason why pve and pvp is so much fun on my seeker. Nothing beats using a genie skill to reduce self magic def, QPQ'ing it onto an enemy, and then watch them be one shotted. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I absolutely love that skill and it is one of the reason why pve and pvp is so much fun on my seeker. Nothing beats using a genie skill to reduce self magic def, QPQ'ing it onto an enemy, and then watch them be one shotted. b:chuckle

wait to be HF/amp/EP/Mire/frozen, AD sac. slash QPQ onto nearest person, blade affinity gemini slash

\o/
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:laugh i love that skill both in PVP and PVE definitely worth any upgrade avalible
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    tennis2456 wrote: »
    hello fellow seekers!

So my little seeker has just hit 96, and i recently purchased Sage Quid Pro Quo for less than half the AH prices. However, I have never even used QPQ on him. Is this skill somehow extravagantly useful in NW/TW, or should i just resell it and leave it at level 2..

Thanks! b:bye

Get that skill saged RIGHT NOW!

Its the only thing able to save your sorry *** more than once a minute. b:beatenup

Sage version: Transfers up to 10 (or 11?) debuffs from you to your target and makes them unable to attack for 3s. 30s cooldown only.

For YOU, seeker, with no many stuns and control skills, should look into it.

Ok, i was talking about PvP... Now on pve you can use Crimsom soul powder then use it to transfer an HF effect to the boss. Rockass trick I know XD

In short: Its your self-purify with 30s cooldown. Got badass bleed from veno pet? Give it back to her. Got badass def reduction from barb? Give it back to him. Got imobilization from sin? Give it back to him. Got HF from a BM? Poor bm :(
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Whyyyyyyyyy the hell would you make your text black?
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

I'm QPQing you like a boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Learn it, adore it, make love to it.
    Seriously though; it is an extremely useful skill, especially if you're learning the Lv.11 version.
    As the others above have mentioned: It will save your *** countless times, whether it be PvE, or, PvP. My favourite use for it in PvE is with the Shroud Morai skill: Sacrificial Slash, and, NSW. Basically: Use SS, QPQ it onto the boss, and trigger NSW; The boss loses 40+ Defence levels, and, you get an attack boost along with it. Now; if you learn Sage QPQ, you can do this combo every 30 seconds, and it lasts 15 seconds. Time it right with a HF, and, bosses drop like flies.
  • rinnblink
    rinnblink Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

In short: Its your self-purify with 30s cooldown. Got badass bleed from veno pet? Give it back to her. Got badass def reduction from barb? Give it back to him. Got imobilization from sin? Give it back to him. Got HF from a BM? Poor bm :(

b:laughb:laugh this made my night b:cute
  • tennis2456
    tennis2456 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies guys! I suppose I should probably learn it then b:thanks
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Use sacrificial slash and crimson soul powder, then quid pro quo your target and nuke them. I've seen this one shot well geared Cata Barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]