Nation wars

Options
Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Nation Wars
the last 3 weeks of Nation wars i have been in Flame, and every week we lose the same way, Light and dark get us locked in base, but this sunday was by far the worse ever, i mean the Total amount of point flame hade was 6k, but Light hade 40k, what the **** does the gm do in this game to make this event so ****ed up, ppl have been complaning about this from the start, but it is just getting worse and worse, because it seem that PWi made ths system so Light and Dark always will have the most OP players, leaving the player that is in Flame and frost based locked, like yesterday Flame was locked in base for 90 mins, that is 3/4 of the NW, when is PWI going to do something about this, if any GM read this please do so the 4 lands around the base cant be taken so easy as it is right now, like making the limit the one defending 30, instand of 20 that should make it harder for all the R9r3 player to keep a nation base locked, this is not only making it suck for the ppl in Flame but also the 200 other Light nation that cant fight because of the 40 in good gear that is keep flame stuck in base, so please do something about this bull****
Post edited by Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    since people enter in squads there is no real balance that can be made ....balance could be made if people were entering 1by1....its just bad luck...happens to lot of people....wait next weekend and you might get in other nation
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Something called a search button btw for the same QQ in the proper places such as NW sub forum.

They already fixed this problem on CN we just waiting for the update it adds a **** ton lands making it near impossible to be base lock for very long if at all. Again search function use it!
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    what good does it do what CN got, that dont help the 400 ppl that was based locked yesterday for over 1 hour now does it, so runemine you are find with GM's in CN fixing stuff but they dont do it here, because iam not the GM here are not doing ****, i mean look at the last patch notes, they changed the name of fashion, they made a patch just to change the name of fashion, a thing that dont matter at all they spent time doing, but things that would help the game takes forever before they start looking at it
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    what good does it do what CN got, that dont help the 400 ppl that was based locked yesterday for over 1 hour now does it, so runemine you are find with GM's in CN fixing stuff but they dont do it here, because iam not the GM here are not doing ****, i mean look at the last patch notes, they changed the name of fashion, they made a patch just to change the name of fashion, a thing that dont matter at all they spent time doing, but things that would help the game takes forever before they start looking at it

calm your **** bruh big updates take time its better then them trying to fix it half *** and the whole game going down for a few weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Syfo/ - Dreamweaver
    Syfo/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    what runemine said about squads being together makes it some what unbalanced
    since all go to same nation and since pwi tries to balance the nations player number
    you get stuck where they can fit ya all
    which is a bad thing about going squaded
    thats why i always go alone and do just fine. b:victory
    Maybe try going solo
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    since people enter in squads there is no real balance that can be made ....balance could be made if people were entering 1by1....its just bad luck...happens to lot of people....wait next weekend and you might get in other nation

^ Agree with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wait what i say about squads being together???

Well on that topic even if ya squaded you will eventually get split up or not have as many of your squad in the fight so yes it helps but not as so broken as people say.

Maybe you will have better luck next week if your able to

1.) Be lucky get in the better nation
    2.) Be lucky and get in same fight with most of your squad
    3.) Be lucky and fight mainly weak people

Its all about luck..... having a squad just helps abit not guaranteed 5billion tokens heck iv been in OP squads and only gotten 14 tokens because i was base locked for pretty much entire NW but don't see me QQin lol.

Its a game no more rage..... just wait for patch and that should lessen or stop this from occurring since there is a **** TON of lands being added it would probably take 45min just to reach someones base let along trying to lock it since there are 8 land surrounding the base instead of 4-5 making very easy to escape.

Lastly you choice to NW not knowing if you will win or lose because its fun so if its not fun don't do it. Simple.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1.) The base lock issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch by adding more land; some of which will surround the base.

2.) Squading before NW provides more advantage to lesser geared players than +12 players. It makes strategy play a more prominent role than gear. Without an intelligent squad you will have to just hope all your team mates each battle aren't r-tards. Coordination will be difficult and the side with superior gear will more often win.

3.) Nations are not balanced by player numbers, they are balanced by soul force. Nations with better geared people, get less people. This will also make wars more balanced when more land is added. Nations with less players may have a more difficult time defending.

4.) Unless for some reason your server has very very few +12 players, the war will not be imbalanced by them squading. The game will place the next +12 squad in another nation. The only work around this is well geared players removing their gear before entering. If they do this, it may indeed effect the balance, however they will be read as a low sum of points and be put wherever the current lowest total soul force is. So even though that may imbalance the war for the night, it will imbalance it at complete random.

5.) The only nation I see as currently having a predetermined disadvantage is fire. It is the only nation that can't cut off another from defending a large portion of their land by taking just two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]