19 Jan Marine vs BloodBath 3 hr TW

Options
Boartracker - Raging Tide
Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Thank you BloodBath for another epic 3 hour fun TW. You all fought with skill and honor. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. :) This was our 1st swimwear/ beach attire TW.b:thanks

Fraps crashed from the lag and I had to restart it; but, I did get a couple video parts out of it.

Pt.1 of 2 of Marine vs BloodBath
Pt.2 of 2 Marine vs BloodBath post crash

b:bye
Post edited by Boartracker - Raging Tide on

Comments

• titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    amazing video as always, keep em coming! b:bye
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Boar, do not take my post the wrong way, I am just trying to help, seeing you posting videos for a while now and so many "PRO" archers post their videos and yet they are lazzy *** people who dont even give their 2 cents to try help you improve.
    I never played archer but I fight archers alot and I can tell you, kiting will save you and kill your enemies.

Please watch your video when you read my post:

00:39 - You should have run, kited and pick them up, they are 12+ on you and you stay there pocking them and you died.

01:04 - You tanked them under the gate, BM came for you and you tanked him instead of kiting back a bit, he stunned/HFed you and u died.

03:23 - You had apothecary ready and u did not use it to survive. Also, map awareness, they had more people coming, they overrun you and yet you stayed and died

03:53 - You 3 sparked and went tanky mode w/o IG on. They stunned you and IGed so your sparks went off for nothing. 3Sparks usually comes with IG associated. You wanna make sure you will hit w.o interuptions.

04:37 - Lack of map awareness. They are zerking in, you can see them on the minimap, should have run back and pick the squishy but u stayed and died.

04:47 - You attack from the air(doing half dmg) and you go right in the enemy squad(no map awareness) and you die

05:43 - You go in for BOA and that would have been epic BOA if only you would have used AD so they could not interupt at least 2 rounds, but you did not use AD and lost 2 sparks.

07:09 - You press T to select classes of enemies and then choose the cleric. Is easier than flying above, doing half dmg and hitting him with click.

09:23 - Again you die coz you tank over 6-7 at close range, harkin style. Sadly, you are not as OP as harkin is so..kite, that's the topic an archer can develop into art.

12:31 - They all coming towards you and you dont move. They come and kill you. Map awarenes, should have run. Also you had Apo ready and AD and u did not use them.

I loved:

-The music
    -The quality of the video
    -The fact you could lead TW/Play ArcherDD and type while in TW

I believe that if you pay more attention to the map, if you kite more and if you focus classes that have low pdef first(not seekers/BMs/Barbs) you could do much better.

If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    hate to agree with spell here, but he's actually right. Don't take this the wrong way cuz ur a good guy but his comments are valid. as an archer you wanna keep your range and have your bms/seekers/barbs/sins/venos in front of you, kiting is your best friend. unless you have like ridiculous gear to tank like harkin or something, you need to try to keep that distance at least 20m. otherwise good vid
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:thanks Spell & Heleghir. I know that I don't kite and need to do so. Bad habits take a while to get over. One of the things that happened was that I wound up helping to start Maine faction without the benefit of being in other factions where I could have learned more. As it is, I do make the effort to improve. We're getting enough folks so we don't have 6 vs 6 in cata vs def squad in TWs. :) I do appreciate your comments on playing the archer. I will try to do better each TW. We bill ourselves as a Learning faction & I head the list on needing to learn. :) Thank you for the comments, I do appreciate any help I can get. :)

b:thanks

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Additional videos by the folks in the defense squads. (Why is it they seem to be the only ones publishing videos ? :) )

HangingShoe's 19 Jan video of BloodBath defense

Halo's Pt.1 defense

Halo's Pt.2 defense