This webpage has a redirect loop

tubai05
tubai05 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Support Desk
Sir, Every time I try go to to support page i get this message.Is this some kind of joke pwi making with players that they will be just happy to see theres a option named "Support" but when comes to click it nothing happens?Now tell me please if i need to send a ticket how could i do that if u already blocked the way?
Post edited by tubai05 on

Comments

• Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If your browser is not redirecting you to the Support page, here's the direct link to it:

https://support.perfectworld.com/
  • tubai05
    edited January 2013
    oh thank u.the link u provided works perfectb:victory
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tubai05 wrote: »
    Sir, Every time I try go to to support page i get this message.Is this some kind of joke pwi making with players that they will be just happy to see theres a option named "Support" but when comes to click it nothing happens?Now tell me please if i need to send a ticket how could i do that if u already blocked the way?

Clear your cache and cookies restart your browser try again, also try it out with latest version I.E or Firefox becoz pwi officially supports this 2 browser.
    Hi Everyone,

If you wind up getting a redirect loop when trying to use our support website and need to contact us, there are a few current work choices for this known issue:

1) Create a new PWE account and use that to submit and update your tickets.

2) Or, send us an email to customerservice at perfectworld dot com.

3) Or, log out completely, then try the support page, or try it with a different browser.

It has something to possibly do with a database issue with the Rightnow system and ours. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

The Gms also agreed that there's a problem we can all hope to get it fixed some day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • tubai05
    edited January 2013
    thanks for the reply brob:victory