Seekers, what annoys you the most when in as squad?

Options

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i ****IGN HATE when im in squad with another seeker and all i see are them jsut auto atking seekers use skills to maximize damage they are just lazy or have only played sins

The exact same thing happened to me today, the other seeker in squad flat out refused to use anything but auto-attack and vortex. I find myself skill-spamming on my seeker 99% of the time (auto-attack for chi only) and that's considering that my main is a sin. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When i die b:shocked
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me today, the other seeker in squad flat out refused to use anything but auto-attack and vortex. I find myself skill-spamming on my seeker 99% of the time (auto-attack for chi only) and that's considering that my main is a sin. :/

that's called being a cheap@$$. they probably dont have pots of any sort. ppl like that should unistall and drink bleach. seeker is a cash-shopper class, similar to psychic. it requires heavy pot/charm usage, can't do it, don't roll it.
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You're font is annoying to read.. or maybe its just my eyes .-.
    its not just you. I had tears in my eyes after reading that
    *Facehoof*
    Sorry, but you have to deal with my orange font D: If you really wanna read it you can always copy+paste it to somewhere else :3 Let's all just skip the color&font problem and talk about real seeker buisness b:cool
    I like seeker skills, and now that most of them are ranged it's pretty epic to shoot enemies from a nice distance :D I'm definietly a skill-spammer, no matter if it's about instances or farming. That's why I went sage. Demon just didn't fit me. o.o Eventho I've seen a few pro demon seeks, still sage seeks for the win 8D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i hate you rukina -.- and btw as long as you heart shatter the boss vortex does the most damage and its actually more expensive to vortex then to spam skills.
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i hate you rukina -.- and btw as long as you heart shatter the boss vortex does the most damage and its actually more expensive to vortex then to spam skills.
    That is assuming the boss doesn't wipe the squad if you aoe, interrupt every 5 seconds, or whatever else. I'm perfectly aware that vortex does great damage on bosses, but in my case, the seeker was auto-attacking on bosses and vortexing mobs only in big room. If you weren't referring to my post, then I apologise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    oh well i didnt assume you were talking about fcc.. havent done that on seeker in a long while lol yea its different in there but i was talking more about warsong/lunar/SoT
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I find it that most fail seekers don't make it past the fcc stage, so I didn't bother talking about higher level instances. Although there is that occasional oddball with r9r2 that has the skill level of tt60. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• kuroshoppe
    kuroshoppe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When I've just started vortex for the second time after using tea to get sparks and a barb knocks all the mobs out of range with slam. >.>
  • lazertazer0x
    lazertazer0x Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    kuroshoppe wrote: »
    When I've just started vortex for the second time after using tea to get sparks and a barb knocks all the mobs out of range with slam. >.>
    They are normally still in range if your vortex is leveled well...
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    They are normally still in range if your vortex is leveled well...

I presume he's talking about the situation where you're trying to vortex ranged mobs, you normally won't be on top of them, making that knockback much more painful. If we consider both skills at lv.10; Slam is a 9m knockback, Vortex is a 12m AOE; There's very little room when you're dealing with ranged mobs.
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    kuroshoppe wrote: »

i jsut had a barb in fc the other day that refused to tank maybe me pull everytihng (not that i couldnt jsut wth is his point being there) waited for me to vortex or aoe depend on which mobs they where then he jsut knocked them all away i tinhk he also thoguth he could only use agro skills on bosses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i jsut had a barb in fc the other day that refused to tank maybe me pull everytihng (not that i couldnt jsut wth is his point being there) waited for me to vortex or aoe depend on which mobs they where then he jsut knocked them all away i tinhk he also thoguth he could only use agro skills on bosses

thats when you get him to buff you and kick him out..
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    thats when you get him to buff you and kick him out..

i was seriously about to but the rest of the squad was to nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Nothing exciting here anymore *flies away* Maningless blahblahblah
    About vortexing: that's an awkard moment when I have vortex set up, barb pulls the mobs and archer knocks back all the mobs making them do ranged magic attk. o-o Or simply aggro them and make sure they all run out of my range >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What's wrong? You didn't like my font&color and didn't like reading it either. I got it. o.o I write like this, but if you highlight it, it turns blue (at least for me) that's all. That's your thing if you hate me for something tiny like this, but I'll leave it to you ;)We all know this
    About vortexing: that's an awkard moment when I have vortex set up, barb pulls the mobs and archer knocks back all the mobs making them do ranged magic attk. o-o Or simply aggro them and make sure they all run out of my range >.<

I was just kidding :o
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I was just kidding :o
    WAT...Well I was a jsfhsdkjdjffs I see ._. It's maybe just me but -.- means hating or being annoyed for me D: Sorry ;_; I feel awful now x.X Le overreacting and mean Rina b:cry *facedesk*
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    WAT...Well I was a jsfhsdkjdjffs I see ._. It's maybe just me but -.- means hating or being annoyed for me D: Sorry ;_; I feel awful now x.X Le overreacting and mean Rina b:cry *facedesk*

lol its cool but my eyesight does suck and its annoying copying it and pasting it elsewhere to read .-.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol its cool but my eyesight does suck and its annoying copying it and pasting it elsewhere to read .-.

Just quote it and read the quoted text. Much easier on the eyes while being less hassle.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Just quote it and read the quoted text. Much easier on the eyes while being less hassle.

very true...
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    A good tip for seekers doing FC:

At bosses such as Bishop Boss, Bubble Boss, or Messenger of Fate, you can keep vortex up by timing your Adrenaline Surge, aka genie skill, right to bypass the sleep. Slasher Boss, use combination of Triple Spark, Absolute Domain, and Cloud Eruption so you can look pro just standing there taking those hits. b:cute

If your dying at pulls, for many reasons, use Uneven Training (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/30405) from your faction base, since most of your pulls contain only physical mobs and build up your maximum defense levels (Numbness + O'malley + Krava Maga), because your vortex already gonna get the agro and deal massive amount of damage.

Seekers can do pulls with even 6.5k hp, just time your speed skills and holy path at the end of your pulls to avoid being interrupted by sudden hits.

On Topic:
    I hate when squads don't believe seekers can pull in FC, because of their low hp or speed or whatever excuse they can come up with. Glad to prove them wrong. b:laugh
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i hate when seekers dont know how to use blade affinity and then complain that their dead cause they couldn't set up vortex
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hate when people become pansies in w2 just because I bring in my cleric and don't bb with it, just because I don't want to stare at a screen and use mp pots with no mobs around. All they have to do is kill the stragglers, but instead they try to out dd me on main mobs just so they can die and prove a point that they need bb.

That's why I prefer to get 4 sins in there. They're the only ones that seems to be able to grasp the idea.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That's why I prefer to get 4 sins in there. They're the only ones that seems to be able to grasp the idea.

Loved this comment.

I run with a barb friend who despite being a 30k barb with an r9 veno wife still thinks delta squads need a bm, a cleric, and 2 high dd wizard/seeker/archers. He'll take a sin in place of an "aoe" dd but never 2 sins or even 2 of any class.

And my response is "can't you just solo?"...

I guess my biggest grrr when in a squad is BMs that HF instantly on bosses. My normal boss attack is Heart Shatter (35% damage boost) then Triple Spark (500% weapon damage) then Blade Affinity -> Sacrificial Strike->QpQ-> Tangling Mire-> Gemini Slash-> Battousai-> Northern Sky Waltz debuff. For me this is 35% damage boost + 500% weapon damage + -41% pdef to boos, -47 boss def levels, +24 attack levels to myself but takes about 7 seconds to setup. With this combo I can do 300k + hits to the [?] Aba and Seat bosses and make quick work of them but almost everytime the BM HFs as soon as he gets there whiel everyone else is still sparking. I don't care if he times it to Sin spark but half the time it happens before the sin can even spark and if he just waits 3 seconds longer he can time it to everyone's sparks
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Loved this comment.

I run with a barb friend who despite being a 30k barb with an r9 veno wife still thinks delta squads need a bm, a cleric, and 2 high dd wizard/seeker/archers. He'll take a sin in place of an "aoe" dd but never 2 sins or even 2 of any class.

And my response is "can't you just solo?"...

I guess my biggest grrr when in a squad is BMs that HF instantly on bosses. My normal boss attack is Heart Shatter (35% damage boost) then Triple Spark (500% weapon damage) then Blade Affinity -> Sacrificial Strike->QpQ-> Tangling Mire-> Gemini Slash-> Battousai-> Northern Sky Waltz debuff. For me this is 35% damage boost + 500% weapon damage + -41% pdef to boos, -47 boss def levels, +24 attack levels to myself but takes about 7 seconds to setup. With this combo I can do 300k + hits to the [?] Aba and Seat bosses and make quick work of them but almost everytime the BM HFs as soon as he gets there whiel everyone else is still sparking. I don't care if he times it to Sin spark but half the time it happens before the sin can even spark and if he just waits 3 seconds longer he can time it to everyone's sparks

Lvl 11 Heart Shatter would be a 50% boost but BH Delta bosses are so easy that on seeker I just use them to build chi to vort on the next wave of mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Nabs these days, allways criticize seekers

Haters gonna hate
    b:laugh
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options

Seekers can do pulls with even 6.5k hp, just time your speed skills and holy path at the end of your pulls to avoid being interrupted by sudden hits.

Referring specifically to FC pulling, I started doing it with barely 5k hp at 74-ish and I've even seen some 4k+ seekers do them just fine. I don't even holy path nowadays because mobs don't hit me hard enough while running. Before the last group I just use Unfetter>Blade Affinity>Vortex>Expel. No crabs or bp needed as mobs die before my expel runs out. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• TieIer - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Referring specifically to FC pulling, I started doing it with barely 5k hp at 74-ish and I've even seen some 4k+ seekers do them just fine. I don't even holy path nowadays because mobs don't hit me hard enough while running. Before the last group I just use Unfetter>Blade Affinity>Vortex>Expel. No crabs or bp needed as mobs die before my expel runs out. :D

tbh hp doenst mean mcuh for pulling i saw an archer do it once lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Other seekers who are missing Soulsever Minuet or squadbuffs or QPQ at lvl 7x...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    When there is another seeker, barb, or BM is squad. It's like..your a stray dog that just came onto a pit bulls territory and it immediately hates you.

Talking about FC ofc.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.