naked earthguard chars?

hateu4ever
hateu4ever Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
hello
i just made a new char, female mystic. After i logged into game i was pretty surprised lol. Since when do we have naked chars? I am definitly not conservative but was rly surprised to see a naked char. And no, i never used any **** for pw or anything

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/20130119162828.jpg/
Post edited by hateu4ever on

Comments

• Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can you change the hair green and show me how you did it?
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *fap fap*

But seriously, the only time I saw naked chars was on private server back then.

Nice boobies, though.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This only happened to my seeker when she was fighting gold armored oxen...b:avoid
    And my psy used to appear naked when diving into the water somewhere near starting area. But this same glitch didn't happen to my sin though.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Graphic glitch kinda like the waterfall one.

You can see you still have your boots displayed properly. If it persists, try asking in tech support while adding in more information.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • hateu4ever
    hateu4ever Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well after relog was gone, sadly lol :D

so was probably a clitch and now i cant get attention with boobies :D
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You wouldn't "get attention" anyway. It's a graphical glitch that only presents client-side, unless the person on the other end is looking at your char through a waterfall or some other semitransparent thing (certain elven wings for instance can produce this glitch). :P Certain fashion and armor pieces are susceptible to it while others are not, which is why you would still have your boots visible. I couldn't tell you what factor in those fashions/armors is the trigger for the glitch though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If it persists, try asking in tech support while adding in more information.

LOLLL I love you Kossy, but what info give more than that SS? The size of the ****? XDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Silly Bella. :P

Things like where it occurred as well as system specs/graphics card and the like. On an older computer I had, most things that had a transparency part (like various elf wings, phoenixes, and the like) would show up as solid unless I saw them in the water or had them directly selected. On the flip side, that computer never saw the nude glitches with waterfalls and such even when using fashion that would normally produce it. b:chuckle
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Silly Bella. :P

Things like where it occurred as well as system specs/graphics card and the like. On an older computer I had, most things that had a transparency part (like various elf wings, phoenixes, and the like) would show up as solid unless I saw them in the water or had them directly selected. On the flip side, that computer never saw the nude glitches with waterfalls and such even when using fashion that would normally produce it. b:chuckle
    Dude, I loved that glitch. I've used an Elven Radiance flyer (I refuse to call it "Glory" >_>) for something on three years now, and for awhile I had that glitch and it just looked like solid gold wings. D: I wish that was a setting I could turn on or off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    What's wrong with glory? D:

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Dude, I loved that glitch. I've used an Elven Radiance flyer (I refuse to call it "Glory" >_>) for something on three years now, and for awhile I had that glitch and it just looked like solid gold wings. D: I wish that was a setting I could turn on or off.

Haha same (and also agree on refusing to call them Glory. What a stupid change >_> ). Loved that glitch while I had it and made some things look way better than normal.

Just wish I could actually control it as some sort of setting. Or even select what I wanted to be solid like that.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Haha same (and also agree on refusing to call them Glory. What a stupid change >_> ). Loved that glitch while I had it and made some things look way better than normal.

Just wish I could actually control it as some sort of setting. Or even select what I wanted to be solid like that.

^ For theses kind of answer a doubt you are a female. XD

But ye I had a blue nix before and it was constantly showing female naked. (never male D=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013

But ye I had a blue nix before and it was constantly showing female naked. (never male D=)

What? Doubt that I'm a female from not only being unable to see the nude glitch but also having a glitch that let me see some things as solid instead of transparent like solid Phoenixes and the like? :P
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013

-oh yeah, if a nix appears in front of a veno/other characters and the screen is angled in whatever angle it is, it causes the waterfall naked character thing behind the nix's wings.. Has done it lots when I have my nixie summoned and I'm trying to zoom in the screen D:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Did you guys know a sin in stealth can make clothes disappear? A sin in stealth can run up beside you and your clothes will disappear on their screen. It just makes sins in stealth even more of creepers.

I also have a photo from a faction tt run with all venos where we were all standing behind those blocks while fighting 007, and the blocks made all the fashion disappear.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I also have a photo from a faction tt run with all venos where we were all standing behind those blocks while fighting 007, and the blocks made all the fashion disappear.
    Those blocks are cruel monsters who will fail persons who most need them >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]