-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
!!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
Post edited by FayHumming - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Decided to go for 2 of these last week since cannies were on the crash. Big mistake on my part. They actually wont even sell for under the price of 50 tokens worth cannies or raps (taking into account fee's on all items).

There's no real heavy demand on warsoul either, since it's an overpriced option. And cannies and raps continue to crash.

I still predict that NW is on a very limited lifespan. Once tokens cease to be profitable, NW popularity will plummet and it will simply become more dead content.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow just sold some for 17.5 on HL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They were less than 10k on DW yesterday when I checked. It's not worth making them just for the fee. If not sold for 11.5m (current canny/rap price) its a waste of tokens. Economy is trashed now. Yeah it's cool to make nirvy gear cheap but no one is making money anyone. TT mats are the only ones going back up in prices as they are now the only thing worth farming.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I sold some for 24m on Lost City..
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ah, now the economy of other servers is beginning to hit horrible levels. FEEL OUR PAIN, FEEL OUR SUFFERING, YOUR TIME IS NIGH. EMBRACE THE PAIN LOTHRANIS HAS FELT, EMBRACE IT I SAY. SOON IT SHALL BEFALL ALL SERVERS. YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE? YOU ARE NOT. SOOOOOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Sooooooon. Sooooooon. Soon. Sooooo... soooo... sssss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BustyQT - Archosaur
    BustyQT - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ah, now the economy of other servers is beginning to hit horrible levels. FEEL OUR PAIN, FEEL OUR SUFFERING, YOUR TIME IS NIGH. EMBRACE THE PAIN LOTHRANIS HAS FELT, EMBRACE IT I SAY. SOON IT SHALL BEFALL ALL SERVERS. YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE? YOU ARE NOT. SOOOOOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Sooooooon. Sooooooon. Soon. Sooooo... soooo... sssss.

i don't think so. from reading posts on here raps/cannies still have value on west/east...while on EU server they are nearly worthless.b:surrender
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i don't think so. from reading posts on here raps/cannies still have value on west/east...while on EU server they are nearly worthless.b:surrender

french server they are worthless now
  • BustyQT - Archosaur
    BustyQT - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    french server they are worthless now

i think its funny because EU players on east/west can't get them unless they stay up very late/early to participate in the war...while on EU server everyone has them so no one is buying....

do west/east NW items ONLY have value because of the unlucky EU players who can't participate? b:question. then again it can just be supply vs demand regarding huge active server population b:shutup
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    this thread marks the 10th time the sky has fallen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So lame Fay ,u spent enough to buy a house for ur char,and now u try buy with 5 m seals :))))))))
    sooo lameeeeeeeeee...anyway keep trying lowering the price maybe u get 1-2 in few months
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @OP: I forgot to say, ut there's now a section on the forum specially for NW. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle market going crash soon or later, bought few for 5mb:surrender

Everything is crashing. I already foresaw this happening. First they were 20m, then 17m, then 15m, then 10m, now 5m. Everyone will have dominance/emperor tomes very soon. Maybe they will become dirt cheap at 1m each too maybe...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Everything is crashing. I already foresaw this happening. First they were 20m, then 17m, then 15m, then 10m, now 5m. Everyone will have dominance/emperor tomes very soon. Maybe they will become dirt cheap at 1m each too maybe...

the nirvana market has been crashing since nirvana opened, anyone remember 1m cannies and 4m raps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the nirvana market has been crashing since nirvana opened, anyone remember 1m cannies and 4m raps?

Crashing and natural price decreases are two different things. Over time prices for certain items rise and fall based on supply and demand, as long as no drastic changes are made as to how the item is obtained it doesn't drop or rise too significantly in price in a short period of time. When something such as NW is introduced it causes prices to rapidly decline, or crash.

Items gradually decreasing in price over time isn't crashing silly. You're silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i think its funny because EU players on east/west can't get them unless they stay up very late/early to participate in the war...while on EU server everyone has them so no one is buying....

do west/east NW items ONLY have value because of the unlucky EU players who can't participate? b:question. then again it can just be supply vs demand regarding huge active server population b:shutup

Pretty much everyone on Lost City is saving for 3rd cast r9 at this point so there is a huge demand for Unc/Rap still.

I do suspect what a previous post said to be true, however. Once everyone gets what they want Nation Wars will flop. A big problem I foresee is that no matter how many people show up the amount of tokens distributed does not change. So when people start to not need raps/uncs anymore and quit attending the market will get flooded beyond belief.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I sold some for 24m on Lost City..

You guys have 90k cannies over there, or are people just throwing coin away?

I expect the economies on various servers are a result of the percentage of that servers population who have decided to go r999. Full r999 can eat through a heck of a lot of cannies and raps, I remember when a lot of players on sanc started to make the switch, cannies took a 40% price rise. If no one is going r999, then obviously demand will be a lot less and the price will plummet.
  • Akan - Momaganon
    Akan - Momaganon Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Min price for a seal of war will be 50x10k (npc price of a supply token) + 1.3M = 1.8M

On the EU servers it seems like most people just wait until they get enough supply tokens from NW themself, instead of rushing it by buying from others. I guess the same will happen on the other server as the "rich" people start finishing their gear.

Maybe in the future we will get some "money-maker" item from the supply tokens, similar to wedding wine, to set a lower limit on the price.

Another issue is the manufacturing cost of supply token items will start draining the economy of coins, which in turn helps lowering the prices.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Actually, the people finishing their R999 gear should gain a higher % of their nation's token allotment. And with nothing to spend it on after getting Dominance, they should cause an even deeper crash, as they saturate the market with nothing else to spend them on. Unless they go for ranking up an alt.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Actually, the people finishing their R999 gear should gain a higher % of their nation's token allotment. And with nothing to spend it on after getting Dominance, they should cause an even deeper crash, as they saturate the market with nothing else to spend them on. Unless they go for ranking up an alt.

There's way too many uses for supply tokens than just rank 9 recasted version.
    For instance, the new refinable rank 9 ring, improved version of cloud stir/sky cover, improved version of matchless wings, t3 of lvl 7 tome, improved version of faction base helm, improved version of cube neck... Putting all these together, there'll always be a hugeeeee demand for seal of wars once ppl get done with their r9r. If someone were to farm all these tokens themselves, it'd take them 2 years or more lol....... but yea, i believe once OP ppl r done with their r9r, the prices of seal of war will go up when ppl start to work on their other gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobbyknocker
    bobbyknocker Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    not 100% sure but i assume the matchless cape will lose the refines so not many going to get one besides the stats dont justify the cost.
    R9 ring ok worth it.
    Faction base helm ...Hmm yeah sure if u gona spend the 490m and have 105 faction contribution aka not gona happen.
    Cube necklace same as the matchless ...cost of refine transfer and the 3 more defence not worth it.
    cloudstir ring yup worth it .
    Tome worth it.
    Almost every willl soon have g16 or r9rr with no other items to try and get people are gona get bored .....nothing much now worth farming only reason why nirvan was is becoz the cost was hi(ish) so took people time to get stable market all was good now all g16 r9rr market go booom
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Considering that the Poster is a troll with scamming prices, this shouldnt be taken seriously. SoW still at 8m+ on DW
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • darknessofmy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Considering that the Poster is a troll with scamming prices, this shouldnt be taken seriously. SoW still at 8m+ on DW

SoW still at 5-6m on DW
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Still like 15 mill on HT.....wtf.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • darknessofmy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Still like 15 mill on HT.....wtf.b:cry

maybe ur server got alot cash player
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sold 4 SoW after NW last nite at 8.5m. Out of.curiousty, how are the nw prices on other servers?(can, rap n so on)
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sold 4 SoW after NW last nite at 8.5m. Out of.curiousty, how are the nw prices on other servers?(can, rap n so on)

Last week Uncannies were 12k, Raps were 60k, and SoW's were 4-5m. I very much doubt it's gotten any better.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1554861
    This was posted last friday as a compilation of prices on the different servers; it has only been a week so they're probabily aroooound there still.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]