increase in pet bag slots

Options
Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Suggestion Box
due to the inflation of mounts and pets that are unable to be traded or even unable to be put into account stash, it is apparent that the mere 10 pet bag slots are just not enough anymore. my pet bag is maximized, and yet i still have almost a row full of pets and mounts that cannot be put into account stash in my inventory and several mounts and pets on an alt on same account. i do not even want to imagine how venomancers deal with this lack of space.
i love my pets, don't make me npc them. b:sad

i humbly suggest a lavish extension of the maximum available pet bag slots. b:thanks
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
Post edited by Clergywoman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow that coming from non-veno XD

But yes, I've had space issues many times (on veno) too and my pet bag is always full. Only 1 spot for mount though :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    YESH! b:victory Increase Pet Slots! to... lets see, 25-40-ish? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    O.o I have never had this problem, and i am a veno. You must have a very large collection of all class pets. I have a big collection of all class pets on my wizzie but i havent run out of room yet. Honestly i think 10 slots is enough. On my veno most of the pets i have i dont even use, which i feel kind of bad for. I let them out for snowmen and helping newbies.

Anyway, maybe 5 more slots to bag at most? As for right now, just try to account stash all of them to other alts or something? Most of the pets are account stashable. The ones that arent just leave on that character? Thats the best you can do for now. b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My veno don't have the max pet bag and I don't have problem, but I don't have a crazy obsession to have 20 mounts and all-class pets on my chars or battle pets on my veno.

I usually have 1-2 mount on each char and 3-4 pets and it's enough for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I got 1 mount and 9 battle pets B|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    would be cool to have atleast 10 more for funs sake more would be appreciated. and just because other people are saying what they have: i have over 16 mounts, and quite alot of pet eggs sense i plan on collecting them all lmao
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • dolomit
    dolomit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Separating venos pet bag and mount/all chars pet bag will solve this problem and will be fair for venos.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    dolomit wrote: »
    Separating venos pet bag and mount/all chars pet bag will solve this problem and will be fair for venos.

this would also be pretty good the pet bag can stay as it is being a pet bag well the mounts could get their own thing that could be named hmm not very good at this but it could be named stables lmao
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I've heard rumors saying the new content patch will come with more pet bag slots b:cute
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous