FREE GIFT in PWI

LolaElv - Heavens Tear
LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Good Day Everyone,

I would like to ask when they will return it back the link of getting a free gift from PWI ??? because i didn't take it any of that items...

Looking forward for your reply for this issue.

Thanks a lot.
Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by LolaElv - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Good Day Everyone,

I would like to ask when they will return it back the link of getting a free gift from PWI ??? because i didn't take it any of that items...

Looking forward for your reply for this issue.

Thanks a lot.

Which free gift are you referring to? the Dreamchaser pack? The expansion gifts? Which one?
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    it was posted in website... but now they remove it... compose of a lot of items... u can ask some of ur ppl in guild and etc... i think know about it!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    it was posted in website... but now they remove it... compose of a lot of items... u can ask some of ur ppl in guild and etc... i think know about it!

That was the dreamchaser pack. A few of them were released on facebook, but supplies was limited. I doubt they would have anymore now. They have not said anything about releasing another code again. So no one knows when you will be able to redeem the code again.

This pack is also only useful to low level characters, so if you plan on using it for your high level characters it will be useless to you.

Edit: This is the link to the announcement on it. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1549621
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    i know it will be useless but you can change those items in a special apo pots like blinking and shining pots... so it is not useless... we are a regular player in pwi since it was started a pioneering in term of playing in pwi. i wish they give us a consideration to get those coz i think we have all the right to get it... right?

i wish they return it back... b:cry

Edit: Thanks for the link btw... sorry i was late seeing your edited file.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i know it will be useless but you can change those items in a special apo pots like blinking and shining pots... so it is not useless... we are a regular player in pwi since it was started a pioneering in term of playing in pwi. i wish they give us a consideration to get those coz i think we have all the right to get it... right?

i wish they return it back... b:cry

Edit: Thanks for the link btw... sorry i was late seeing your edited file.

Greedy much? in 2012 30+ players got reflection lucid was introduced as well as morai and new 100+ weapons, NW which has become the elite pk feast, the DQ money for below 80 got nerfed to 1 coin, and with the starter gift box glitched it makes it even harder for lowers...

and you want MORE for your level? stop QQ and go play your elite 103 and let the rest of the lowers have something... sheesh...
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That was the dreamchaser pack. A few of them were released on facebook, but supplies was limited. I doubt they would have anymore now. They have not said anything about releasing another code again. So no one knows when you will be able to redeem the code again.

This pack is also only useful to low level characters, so if you plan on using it for your high level characters it will be useless to you.

Edit: This is the link to the announcement on it. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1549621

LMAO, Supplies were limited? It's not real. They don't have a warehouse full and are trying to get rid of them. It's electronic and they can give unlimited amounts if they wanted to. It's more like, it was for a limited time.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • sigiliiv
    sigiliiv Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    LMAO, Supplies were limited? It's not real. They don't have a warehouse full and are trying to get rid of them. It's electronic and they can give unlimited amounts if they wanted to. It's more like, it was for a limited time.

thats what he/she was talking about if they just left the code up and everyone could keep using it forever it would get to the point where they would lose a ton of money they are running a bussiness after all and if u can just create like 100 accounts with great gear ur not spending money which inturn hurts them.
  • sk198725
    sk198725 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Are yall talking about the lvl 1-40 pack? if so the code is here

http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO/posts/132656120230279

It still works as I just used it for my account
  • /Fasha - Heavens Tear4
    /Fasha - Heavens Tear4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They give us several daily gifts. You just have to do the quests or post on your FB, also be there at the correct time (8-9pm) I always do my daily quests. I do have a suggestion for the GM.. bu I can't create new threads yet. Why isn't there LucidGold and LucidSilver guys in Thousand Streams? As a high lvl city that has everything else, you'd figure they would be there! b:cute
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is it ok to posts codes here? Cuz I have two so far...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry