Can't enter trials?

Saturn - Raging Tide
Saturn - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Well I tried to do trials today with my new guild and it wouldn't let me in. It didn't get me any error. It said only those over 80 with 200 merit would be allowed in so I chose the option let me in because I am 101 and have over 200 merit but it took me back to the intro screen.

I relogged and tried again but no luck. So I did the exam question and tried again, nothing. Relogged, nothing. Did wandering artist, nothing, relogged, nothing. Did it get changed so you have to be in for a certain amount of time? I think I joined on Monday. There was no mention of 100 hour requirement that I saw and my guildies couldn't think of anything else for me to try.

Any clues? I miss trials.
Post edited by Saturn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I believe there is a "you have to be in the faction for x amount of hours" now for Trials. I'm not 100% certain, but I believe it was in one of the patch notes?
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just cause there's no mention of 100 hours doesn't meant there ain't one. I believe I've heard of something similar happening like this recently, and I think the problem was 100 hours. 100 hours is for the purpose of kicking out alt's for trials/potential spies attempting to mess it up. Same with TW.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Found it! It was an update from the Sirens of War original update:

- New members of a faction must wait 100 hours and have the required contribution before they can join trials. Previously, any new member who got the required contribution can do trials.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Saturn - Raging Tide
    Saturn - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That really needs to be added into the teleporters dialouge then...