Options
2»

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    purewis wrote: »
    if u pay same money for making sin u will have x2 stronger sin !

i played with aps barb for 1 year ! belive me it suckxxxxxxxxxxx

Sins don't have much on barbs anymore.

G16 claws and G16 daggers where made on almost equal grounds. The daggers have only +37 phys attack average over claws, and they refine at the same rate, and they both refine better than R9t3 daggers. Historically many daggers had about a 20% higher base damage and a higher refine rate due to their lower base attack rate. That's gone.

Also, the crit rate is growing for both classes. You used to find 22% crit barbs and 35% crit sins. Now you can find 32% crit barbs and 45% crit sins. While this seems like equal rates it means that barbs have a relatively closer dps.

Once upon a time G13 sins had 50% more dps than Deicides barbs. Now, G16 v G16 its only like a 15% difference.

Most of that is offset by the huge strength boost most the gear and gear bonuses have Titans buff. Not to mention spammable crit skills or using Penetrate Armor after each spark.

Defensively, 18k hp sin v 38k barb. 20k pdef sin v 37k barb. Sunder and Arma v Subsea and Earthen Rift.

I actually clear FCC faster on my barb just because of the run speed, lol. Bosses take about 6 seconds longer to kill bosses, but its quicker to pull the mobs to the shade and arma+sunder than it is to stealth to the shade, kill, and restealth.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    purewis wrote: »
    if u pay same money for making sin u will have x2 stronger sin !

i played with aps barb for 1 year ! belive me it suckxxxxxxxxxxx

I did to, 5.0 +12 G15 Claws w/-Int and GOF! Still wasn't as fun/powerful as my sin! The only thing I noticed was that my claw barb couldn't keep aggro from my sin, but if you enjoy your build have fun!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    That is very nice build but kinda depends a lot on luck..
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    xD Like I stated 3 times before^^ I alrdy got the double -int on the chest =P so I just need to farm the other gears and it's really not that hard...guess I will accomplish that at least until the end of 2013. =P

then gl sir, hope u reach your goals, and maybe u'll be one of the most OP exemples of aps barb. b:victory
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    then gl sir, hope u reach your goals, and maybe u'll be one of the most OP exemples of aps barb. b:victory

Thx alot xD

I like aps barbs the most because they got way more potencial then normal Vit/STR barbs.

U can deal alot of DMG and on the other hand AOE the **** out of huge mob groups. I would always prefer APS over vit though it requires some skill and ofc farming or billing work to get decent HP. I just got my r9rerecast arms and got 28,6k HP in Tiger Form now, without wine. When I get the other 2 Parts I should be around 32k HP or something. That's something I guess xD

Well I'm very excited and love to play my barb. If you get the chance, roll an aps barb (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I know you can use a button hit to swich weapons, but is it also possible (using macros) to swich your whole set of gear by hitting one button ? (traveling, so no game client nearby)
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Thx alot xD

I like aps barbs the most because they got way more potencial then normal Vit/STR barbs.

U can deal alot of DMG and on the other hand AOE the **** out of huge mob groups. I would always prefer APS over vit though it requires some skill and ofc farming or billing work to get decent HP. I just got my r9rerecast arms and got 28,6k HP in Tiger Form now, without wine. When I get the other 2 Parts I should be around 32k HP or something. That's something I guess xD

Well I'm very excited and love to play my barb. If you get the chance, roll an aps barb (:

ill always prefer pure str barb iver silly aps claw barb and there shtty damage with axe wish coem in the package but heck i hope u dont qq when u dont crith cos i bet its so sucky wish must make u wana qq.

pure str axe barb have nothing to feel jelly from aps silly build anyways only a fool think otherwise.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I know you can use a button hit to swich weapons, but is it also possible (using macros) to swich your whole set of gear by hitting one button ? (traveling, so no game client nearby)

Programmable keyboard macro keys, if you have that kinda keyboard + software
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Gear swaps count as instant effects and don't work in macros. Try putting FR after a Bestial Rage in a macro. BR procs but it ends the macro right there and wont FR. Same with any gear changes, they'll do the first instant and then end so you can't do a series of gear at once.

ill always prefer pure str barb iver silly aps claw barb and there shtty damage with axe wish coem in the package but heck i hope u dont qq when u dont crith cos i bet its so sucky wish must make u wana qq.

pure str axe barb have nothing to feel jelly from aps silly build anyways only a fool think otherwise.

*Looks at initial post of 700 strength aps barb*

You can have aps-vit barbs and you can have aps-strength barbs. Going aps only costs a few dex more than the other builds and you sitll have something like 120 stat points to play with. I myself went strength and have about 450 str. That's considered a strength barb. Also, I'm going to crit alot more often then you. Don't Q.q to us that your silly barb has silly weak damage and a silly low "crith" rate.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

xD compare that....you with 700 Str and an attack speed of 1,11 and me with 700 Str with an attack speed of 1,43 and we are just autohitting each other. Despite the fact that my crit rate is way higher then yours and that you will surely miss me alot times more then I do more DMG, because I won't miss and I hit faster which means my actual DOT is far bigger then yours and thats only if I use my poleaxe.

Full Str common Barbs are useless in my Opinion. They will miss too much and don't have as many HP. I you'd had you gear maxed out and I would have the gear I linked in my first post then I would surely win without a doubt and even without the need to use my fists. (:

PPL always forget the Accu, eva and Crit bonus that comes from this build. Saw enough very succesfull hybrid barbs with 200+ Dex, some vit and str without even having some fists/claws.

Sometimes you need to think Out-of-the-box to be sucessful, but all that stuff depends heavily on ones playing style. I tried all Builds with a Barb and I liek the APS Barb most, that's my Ninja way (=p I had to say this, sry) xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    xD compare that....you with 700 Str and an attack speed of 1,11 and me with 700 Str with an attack speed of 1,43 and we are just autohitting each other. Despite the fact that my crit rate is way higher then yours and that you will surely miss me alot times more then I do more DMG, because I won't miss and I hit faster which means my actual DOT is far bigger then yours and thats only if I use my poleaxe.

Full Str common Barbs are useless in my Opinion. They will miss too much and don't have as many HP. I you'd had you gear maxed out and I would have the gear I linked in my first post then I would surely win without a doubt and even without the need to use my fists. (:

PPL always forget the Accu, eva and Crit bonus that comes from this build. Saw enough very succesfull hybrid barbs with 200+ Dex, some vit and str without even having some fists/claws.

Sometimes you need to think Out-of-the-box to be sucessful, but all that stuff depends heavily on ones playing style. I tried all Builds with a Barb and I liek the APS Barb most, that's my Ninja way (=p I had to say this, sry) xD

Believe it!

When you're Hokage can you hook me up with some sweet cash money?