Imagine How PWI Will Be Next 2 Years??

Options
Sudqi - Sanctuary
Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Lets All imagine and think how pwi will be next 2 years - if we still life at that day lool -? what will happen XD b:thanks

from me i thinks next 2 years first NW will not exist anymore , and they will replace it with new one..

- i think they will replace it with serves vs servers one. , Also i think some servers will merge .

they will add new class so i think old class will die and ppl will go for new one ,

- main city's like " City of plume " will not find any ppl there only if pwi success bring new ppl in game..

-pwi will add new instance and New map , also will make chance in TW map and make tw have good rewards for victory matchs :D . b:victory " really wish"

XD so what u think could happen ??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
Post edited by Sudqi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lets All imagine and think how pwi will be next 2 years - if we still life at that day lool -? what will happen XD b:thanks

from me i thinks next 2 years first NW will not exist anymore , and they will replace it with new one..
    Nope

- i think they will replace it with serves vs servers one. , Also i think some servers will merge .
    merge may happen, but database issues, so would take ages, but idc

they will add new class so i think old class will die and ppl will go for new one ,
    Hardly, people will try the new class ofcourse, old classes wont die because of it

- main city's like " City of plume " will not find any ppl there only if pwi success bring new ppl in game..
    That already happened, non of the cities are populated much apart from lost and archo, you barely see anyone in plume/ether

-pwi will add new instance and New map , also will make chance in TW map and make tw have good rewards for victory matchs :D . b:victory " really wish"
    Every growing MMO game adds new content every now and then captain obvious
    TW has rewards for lands owned, why add rewards for victory matches?

New classes wont really help the game much imo.
    Gear got easier to obtain thanks to NW, which is good and bad on both sides, just like everything has good and bad sides. Taking it out would just be a big finger to any new player that comes into PWI.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

What will be, will be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    " TW has rewards for lands owned, why add rewards for victory matches?
    "

i was mean members rewards , current one only leader got reward and at end TW season only 1st guild there members got some **** weapon XD ..

so as said i'm just Imagine what could happen not mean it should happen lool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If you ask me I'd say that in 2 years from now pwi will still exist but with fewer players, if they continue ruining the game.
    That and the fact that more and more games are released every year now and then with better graphics, more complex gameplay and other improved game animations/mechanics etc.
    So to say, pwi is an old game(if I'm right, released in 2008 for the rest of the world,after its original launch in China years before) I doubt it'll stand a chance against the new games. b:bye
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hi, I visited the PWI in the future and this was my experience:

~Everyone was either full G16/R9 +12. No in between.b:shocked

~A lot of the old players quit.b:sad

~It felt like complete disolation from the PWI we know today.b:cry

~Everyone was an FC baby at that time, only learned their classes at 100 in NW/TW.b:angry

~They did their own thing, FC's weren't even bothered to be sold anymore. People cleared it themselves. They also all solo'd their own BH's and pretty much every other dungeon.b:beatenup

~Nothing had value anymore, dirt cheap.

~No one knew what "teamwork" was anymore.

So I traveled back to the present to enjoy what was left and warn you all...
  • Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hi, I visited the PWI in the future and this was my experience:

~Everyone was either full G16/R9 +12. No in between.b:shocked

~A lot of the old players quit.b:sad

~It felt like complete disolation from the PWI we know today.b:cry

~Everyone was an FC baby at that time, only learned their classes at 100 in NW/TW.b:angry

~They did their own thing, FC's weren't even bothered to be sold anymore. People cleared it themselves. They also all solo'd their own BH's and pretty much every other dungeon.b:beatenup

~Nothing had value anymore, dirt cheap.

~No one knew what "teamwork" was anymore.

So I traveled back to the present to enjoy what was left and warn you all...

+1 for ^
    and +9 if you had traveled 2 more years in the past when R9/G16 was a myth, scamming was an unknown word for us, the trolls didn't use to migrate to our servers in large no. and oh,the economy was still stable.
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PWI will be non existant in 2 years i'm betting
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PWI will be non existant in 2 years i'm betting

This, I give it max 1,5 years to survive!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My predictions:

-Most that play when it first came out will probably be gone.
    -Strong chance at a new race with non-elemental properties.
    -+12 is common, +13 possible.
    -Rank 9 is very common, if not obsolete.
    -New CM.
    -New Mods, most, if not all, current mods will be gone.
    -Forums decline further.
    -Strong chance at a new tier of gear better than r9 stage 3.
    -Map Expansion.
    -At least...3 expansions/major content updates.
    -Servers are overtaken by those who joined PW within the past year.
    -Further upgrades/updates for all classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • rolix9
    rolix9 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Despite all updates and expansions, servers will die out to the point when its not profitable for pwe to keep the servers running. The end

I give pwi at least 4 more years.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'd imagine...

-Game will be still around and profitable for PWI.

-Population will be severly declined. New players extremely rare, and nearly everyone an alt of a main who's been around for years. Player attitude to new players learning the ropes will be so harsh it will force the majority to quit.

-Coin impossible to make outside instances and possibly herbs. All DQ 1 coin. Supply stash removed permanently. More quest rewards time based.

-More ways to gain fast exp for lowbies. Tons of new quests with high exp reward and low coin reward. Possibly a revamp for lv80-105 quests too.

-NW dead. All NW items near worthless and NW left only to those who find it fun and can afford to burn charms.

-2 new classes at least. A new map. 3-5 new dungeons, of which maybe 1 or 2 will be worth running and see use. Huge buffs and more random mechanics given to a handful of existing bosses. New PvP content developed and pushed at us.

-Nothing, and I repeat, nothing new and useful will go in the Account Stash. Ever.

-1m and 5m cards in BH removed. Replaced with items of lesser value.

-Aps will be phased out gradually with new gear and content. No new r10 or whatever OP gear they come up with will have aps. The game will focus on massive one shot damage gear for PvP.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Um... I dont believe anyone mentioned the one thing that will have at least 4 new releases? b:surprised PACKS!!!... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PW will find a way to survive, somehow.

The next two years will give us a couple of new features, slight tweaks in gameplay, some extra content, and plenty of cash item commodities like packs.

Still waiting on the housing... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

My best guesses from what I've seen in 'other titles', 'this title' and certain user-made servers:

- That there will still won't be a structured PvP Mode (Where people can just test their skills with everyone having access to seperate Player Versus Player gear). This creates a league style environment and can be seperate top 100 best player type-thing. It also helps people work out how they want to build their characters.

- There still won't be a very good, detailed and structured player web recording ladder system. In some ways it is already done inside the game with the NPC where you hit the hardest and on the webpage with the PvP rankings but it feels VERY under utilized.
    But thats no good, if you don't have different data sets of this (i.e Best Class Per Server, Hardest Hitting Class per server, etc). Also the most player PvP kills.

- That developers (even though there is a potential Chinese - Mandarin language barrier) will STILL NOT BE openly contactable even though we have other companies and organizations 'making massive headway' by being a bit more open and honest as they possibly can with their community/communities. Via twitch tv or in Perfect World's case youtube.

(When PWI introduced the Genesis update for the Seeker and the Mystic, they did this. Its better to have MORE of this -- in short more Developer diaries or at least a weekly update every Friday or alternatively a monthly video update.)

- A lot of the dungeons will try to be re-tooled (to save on cost).

- Packs will still kind of be power based with the 'race to 100' and the doubt about going to 105 of it will still be there. The cash shop won't sell things straight up gear wise for people to buy

(A lot of my previous posts have put an emphasis on this. If you don't make it clear, what you're standing for "Power based cash shop" or "Cosmetic based cash shop" or "Convenience based cash shop" and make a clear line as to where you stand. Then you're just-not-doing-it-right. Hence honest with your player base and thus honest with your community. Thus far it has been observed that we are kind of aiming for a power-cosmetic based cash shop.)

- There might be a patch to Level 150.

- The development between the Chinese version and the International version will still be flimsy. As was demonstrated when the big notes being used in Territory War (from memory) and this needed to be changed. Hence the lack of communication in development departments.

- There still won't be straight-up honesty when it comes to 'obtaining' the high tier gear. It will still be behind all the pyramid schemes (e.g: Combining chips and medals inside the game inside the game to create armor). There is ALSO a crafting system in Perfect World which feels with the speed of leveling that it is semi under utilized. b:laugh

- A lot of the Warsong high level gear will still be not buyable in the cash shop. The Rank 9 medals still won't be obtainable through DQ. When they once were, which was a SMART MOVE to some degree when it was done in 2011. Hence "You have a DQ system in place, WHY aren't you making it better."

- ZEN will still be called ZEN not be called USD. This might be an interesting up and coming issue for a lot of F[r]ee-to-Play games, because some players find, the disconnection between real-life currency and virtual currency, disturbing. There is one game title that made it so everything is just in USD and thus makes a bit more sense.

- The United States version of Perfect World might adopt a character-sale model. I think its in the Chinese version.

- The power creep issue will still be omnipresent and there won't be horizontal leveling versus vertical leveling OR there won't be a combination of horizontal and vertical leveling in Perfect World.

- The ongoing lack of imcomparables in Perfect World which would create aweseome meta-game (which is what a lot of other titles have realized) will still be lacking.

At the moment the "Attack Level" and "Defence Level" are the only 'real' *incomparables* that are kind of creating a meta-game and still the access to slot-able upgrades is questionable (really only solidly available from packs in-game) hence the rule "never ever sell power".

Also getting "random stats" on gear in-game also creates a bit of a meta game, but the lack-of-access to JSoD stones; The 'facebook bonus'; The time taken to re-tool the random stats on weapons and the higher cost of re-rolling weapons with random stats doesn't create good synergy between the haves and have-nots of the game.

- We may see more server-versus-server internationally (it has been done in the past), but I doubt just how much of the game engine is capable of doing these things. It would be nice to see an on-going weekly or monthly battle that was accessible to most people and each server in Perfect World. The game could award things to each server accordingly and I have my doubts about where this will go in the future.
    From what I hear about the current implementation of Nation Wars, currently is that its just an internal Player versus Player match instance.

- There will be future sales, still trying to discount items and get people in.

- There still will be more people on alts more than ever.

- Not to sure where the hyperinflation will go. Certain other Malaysian and Chinese versions of Perfect World still suffer from this. Least it is managed in the International Version of PWI, so plus for that.

Just for the record. Perfect World Malaysia while it was still up had the dreana/hyper-stones switched off on the Frost Walk/Frost City dungeon. Its now taken over by GArena and I don't know the current status of Frost City, but I could check.

- There will still be lack of a 'main world' in Perfect World. It will just have people asking for Frost City, Bounty Hunter & Morai. But I don't have my doubts China will try to re-tool the main world. Thus the main world and a common complaint is the emptiness of the main world.

- Still lack of utilization of Core Connect.

What I am recording here is my various observations of not only what I've seen in Perfect World International and my observations of Perfect World Malaysia/Singapore. But also other MMOG titles and how they've been making headway as well as what I've watched on Extra Creditz at the Penny Arcade.

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i think we need to take a look at the current facts in regards to pwi.

1. NW has made nirvana look like a barren desert except those that run it for the 99 keys quest.

2. the vast majority of players have Nirv S3/R9/R9S3, with a handful of players having +12 refines and JoSD shards.

3. PW sells the jones blessing through their facebook page stead of keeping it with jolly Ole Jones so that alot more players could obtain it much easier than through facebook.

4. Alot of the game bugs/glitches havent been fixed yet so i likely doubt they will be fixed.

5. A big increase in buying zen since r9 came out.

6. Players selling Plvl runs instead of players learning bout their class and understanding the storyline behind pwi.

7. trophy mode runs were mostly impossible to run due to the vast majority of the playerbase not knowing how to run it till after the genesis expansion.

8. players who want to get into pvp through either pk, nws or tws who are below lvl 100 with less than OP gear will get crushed, hammered or slaughtered. (ex: lvl 90s with tt90 gear vs a lvl 100+ with Nirv S3, R9 or some form of high end gear.)

9. lack of balance between classes. (ex: sins and possibly archers will steamroll over the other classes)

10. vast majority of veteran players have quit and finding someone who has real skill will become extremely rare.

11. the lower lvl bh runs have almost become dead except a small bunch players who join in one of the 3-4 squads per day, or will run with faction mates.

12. the only bh runs that are mostly running are bh100s with the exception of bh79/89.

13. spawnkilling in tws or nws is becoming the basic norm for those that want to win over skill.

14. Secret passage has become a pvp zone instance for the second time since the recent expansion update. (if secret passage is going to become a pvp instance, then move the mobs and bosses out of there for those that want to do pve.)

15. fashion has been stuffed into chance packs and the players who sell it do so by selling it with really high costs.

some of what ive said here is refering to the future as well as what has happened up this point. plus i give pw bout 2 yrs before it goes under.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Um... I dont believe anyone mentioned the one thing that will have at least 4 new releases? b:surprised PACKS!!!... b:chuckle

^ rofl XD b:chuckle
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    What will {Pwi} be like in 2 years!?b:sin

It's simple really!! They'll finally have raised the character level Ceiling Heighth too the new Gand Un-Ultimate height of ! !! 106th !! ! b:pleased So all those 110th level healing pots will still be Useless to us!!!b:laughb:chuckle

b:victory
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    woooow at all negative future of pwi XD lool my question was like someone ask kid " what would u be when u grow up ??"

kid answer " I want be pilot !!"

your guys answer for this kind like this XD

" NO!! You Will fail At School .. Then you will life in street take drugs and drink... you will Unemployed .. and spend your life feed birds " ....

will if we looking at facts we have it now about pwi yah they gowning down and will not stay front new games show up , there is lots FREE MMO game better than PWI now but

lets be all optimistic and wish best for game we play it at least 3 years :P .. good luck pwi b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sudqi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options

My best guesses from what I've seen in 'other titles', 'this title' and certain user-made servers:

- That there will still won't be a structured PvP Mode (Where people can just test their skills with everyone having access to seperate Player Versus Player gear). This creates a league style environment and can be seperate top 100 best player type-thing. It also helps people work out how they want to build their characters.

- There still won't be a very good, detailed and structured player web recording ladder system. In some ways it is already done inside the game with the NPC where you hit the hardest and on the webpage with the PvP rankings but it feels VERY under utilized.
    But thats no good, if you don't have different data sets of this (i.e Best Class Per Server, Hard

[/COLOR]

woow man ^_^ nice effort on ur post i will take my time read it :)b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

- There might be a patch to Level 150.
    They currently would have great troubles doing this without breaking the game.
    The original developers had set the game with a max level of 119, but possible future expansion to 130.
    When Wanmei purchased the game from Archosaur Group and worked on their release, they re-designed the levels and compressed level 89-119 exp tables into 89-105, which is why we currently have such a large curve in the higher levels.

In order to expand the available levels they will have to re-design the exp tables again. The problem is that it will interfere with the current exp of characters with the existing tables. Not to mention, someone would have to actually write content on those levels and add content to the game that Archosaur group had never finished developing. We have already seen that the Devs at Wanmei are not capable of actually doing this. Which is really sad, because the original designers of this game had envisioned a world so expanse that there would be 5 other cities on the same level as Archosaur. Wanmei killed that when they fired the original developers and hired college newbs.

I could go into further detail on this, but I might get in trouble when I start bringing in sources. I'll just say that I run my own server for my daughter because she likes the game, but I'm not going to expose her to the current community. In working with this I've done quite a bit of research into the inner-working of the game.
    - We may see more server-versus-server internationally (it has been done in the past), but I doubt just how much of the game engine is capable of doing these things. It would be nice to see an on-going weekly or monthly battle that was accessible to most people and each server in Perfect World. The game could award things to each server accordingly and I have my doubts about where this will go in the future.
    From what I hear about the current implementation of Nation Wars, currently is that its just an internal Player versus Player match instance.
    Actually, this is not something we will see in our version for a long while. The reason is because we have several servers that share the same name database. We also have the distinction of PvP and PvE servers, which creates another issue. (the latter is more of a community problem than anything.)
    Once they merge the servers sharing the same name databases because of lack of activity *cougharchosaurchough* then we are more likely to see something like this. Unfortunately it's a very long way off.

Just my two cents.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/depth-vs.-complexity

Yes, as more development ideas get solidified, day-by-day. I reckon there could be that depth augmentative with a tad bit of complexity. But its balancing out (If we've only got Attack, Defense level, possibly Attacks per second might be important to the meta game. and random stats as a meta game, just the time factor is the real meta game keeping everything going plus the randomness of stats on the gear.) b:laugh

Then we'd need to know, how much time people spend actually actively engaged in Perfect World International achieving goals (seems limited possibly to Nation Wars). Is 3~9 months? (ballpark figure here) a reasonable time frame for getting a new set of gear inside PWI that including adding stones and +ing the thing up. Structured PvP wouldn't need it cause you'd just have an instance where it gives specific gear like Morai. Whether PWI could actually do an instance like this. I am not to sure.

Maybe even the time given attention towards character play time. PWI still doesn't have a / command to show you the time you spend on your character / account after all these years. Gosh.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/186960/time-spent-with-videogames-in-the-us-since-2002/

If this is anything to go by then (142 Hours, Avg?) we need to know how much the average time people spend getting gear inside PWI; Cost pro-rata and or time spent cat shopping (hence not actively engaged). Number of players still actively pursuing obtaining gear to keep the meta game going.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Its clear what will happen.

~PWI will turn into a graveyard of memories.

~Will milk the rest as much as possible.

~Old players like myself, will finally give up.

~Pwi will try and Copy and paste more BS, will continue to fail.

PWI will turn into a memory to the old players. Friends split paths, relationships and good times will cling on in our memories. Looking back now... 5 years later, a lot to look back at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Here's my scenario; The population will divide in two. On the open world we'll have the Eloi, a friendly community levels 1-99 that will be given any conceivable form of ameriolation by PW in order to keep the game going. They'll be enjoying free charms, hyperleveling and cheap fashion, and they'll be frolicking around like carebears completely locked out of any challenging event and without any incentive to farm. The other part of the population will be the Morlocks, people 101-105 made bitter by having the game turned into a free ride and having invested too much time and money into the game already for them to ever leave. They'll be living inside farming instances, only coming out to PK and savage the lower levels.

Of course by that time I will have been long absent from the game and will be returning as the sole level 100, a time traveler so to speak. b:laugh
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    2 years is a long time in the gaming world. Everything will depends on how good or bad the game is doing in China.

As for our version, If the servers are still opened by that time, there will be a lot less payers left. Most will have moved to other games.

I guess it will depends if there are enough paying players to allow PWI to make enough profits from running it. Otherwise they will shut the game down.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • FrostLord - Dreamweaver
    FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    rainbows and ponies
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They currently would have great troubles doing this without breaking the game.
    The original developers had set the game with a max level of 119, but possible future expansion to 130.
    When Wanmei purchased the game from Archosaur Group and worked on their release, they re-designed the levels and compressed level 89-119 exp tables into 89-105, which is why we currently have such a large curve in the higher levels.

In order to expand the available levels they will have to re-design the exp tables again. The problem is that it will interfere with the current exp of characters with the existing tables. Not to mention, someone would have to actually write content on those levels and add content to the game that Archosaur group had never finished developing. We have already seen that the Devs at Wanmei are not capable of actually doing this. Which is really sad, because the original designers of this game had envisioned a world so expanse that there would be 5 other cities on the same level as Archosaur. Wanmei killed that when they fired the original developers and hired college newbs.

I could go into further detail on this, but I might get in trouble when I start bringing in sources. I'll just say that I run my own server for my daughter because she likes the game, but I'm not going to expose her to the current community. In working with this I've done quite a bit of research into the inner-working of the game.

Too bad that it can't probably be discussed further - seems interesting as to how exactly a game works from the inside out, all the relentless trouble in rewiring stuff into the system if needed just for a simple change. But meh, had no idea that the head bossy overseas hired college students...the original devs could've made this game brilliant.

Actually, this is not something we will see in our version for a long while. The reason is because we have several servers that share the same name database. We also have the distinction of PvP and PvE servers, which creates another issue. (the latter is more of a community problem than anything.)
    Once they merge the servers sharing the same name databases because of lack of activity *cougharchosaurchough* then we are more likely to see something like this. Unfortunately it's a very long way off.

Just my two cents.

Lol @ archosaur xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'd like to imagine that people on Sanctuary are going back to the state of 3 years ago with everyone being fluffy, nice and helping one another even if there is no personal gain in it.

wait... nvm. b:surrender
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1.- artificial intervention in economy will raise gold price to 10m each (example: new chest of coins that gives 50m and it's dropped from every mob (replacing dq) but it need a special hammer that cost 5 gold.

2.- 95% of players will be bots, mostly of them will be pack openers using autoit or autohotkey

3.- Bosses will be beffed up so only players with Cash Shopped gear can beat

4.- R10 rererecast, r9 rerererererererererecast (r10 will cost $10.000 and can be bought in a pack, no more reputation **** will be needed). and using old reused graphics

5.- "new" bosses (the same graphics uses over and over like quingzy/architect/mob/npc/pet

6.- everything in the CS will be sold in packs, allowing to exploit the pack scam (random drop change nobody knows for real)
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options