about invigorate

Options
BungaSakura - Raging Tide
BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Mystic
HI all,

im still new playing mystic, so i still need to learn alot about this class. i have a question regarding invigorate. i saw the detail about invigorate through the skill description, its only works on monster. But when i ask some of mystic they said it works also in pvp. so i did try with my friend who already have the skill, and its only works in pve against mob. But since some ppl said that this also works in pvp. i wonder if this skill is works in pvp instance like TW, theather of blood or NW.

Thanks in advance for the information.
Post edited by BungaSakura - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Increases Skill Damage inflicted on enemies by all squad members within 15 meters by 20%. Able to be used with other buffs, and lasts for 30 minutes." - skill discription.

Enemies are not just mobs (PvE mean "Player versus Envirioment" not "Player versus Enemy" like some people think) - it is basicaly everything you can fight with, mobs AND players. So the discriptions says nothing about skill working only on mobs. I use it often in pvp (NW) and it seem to work fine. I feel like my dmg is increased.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Increases Skill Damage inflicted on enemies by all squad members within 15 meters by 20%. Able to be used with other buffs, and lasts for 30 minutes." - skill discription.

Enemies are not just mobs (PvE mean "Player versus Envirioment" not "Player versus Enemy" like some people think) - it is basicaly everything you can fight with, mobs AND players. So the discriptions says nothing about skill working only on mobs. I use it often in pvp (NW) and it seem to work fine. I feel like my dmg is increased.

Have u ever try it before the damage before the buff and after?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure it's pve only. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Only Monsters. I've tested it with a friend of mine, buffed or not, the damage is the same against a player.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There is a glaring error on the text on Invigo then that omitted the PvE clause. Like MontRei, I tested it on a facmate on a duel. No diff between my damage unbuffed and invigo buffed.

Still, get it ASAP when you can. It's a bonus Jones blessing for PvE making those aps resistant bh bosses go down a lot faster.
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    akosireann wrote: »

Still, get it ASAP when you can. It's a bonus Jones blessing for PvE making those aps resistant bh bosses go down a lot faster.

-Not just that, but 1 hit kills instead of 2.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Gardens - Lost City
    Gardens - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PvE only... that is good to know :D. Does invigorate work with constant aoe's? Will seeker vortex or barrage of arrows hit 20% more on each hit/cycle?

Thanks!
  • Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    PvE only... that is good to know :D. Does invigorate work with constant aoe's? Will seeker vortex or barrage of arrows hit 20% more on each hit/cycle?

Thanks!

Yep
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Thanks!

That work on every attack skills, that don't work on example APS people that do melee damage without using skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute