Free Rank 9?

Options
2»

Comments

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    nothing wrong to show off, i didnt say that. i said i didnt understand the need to show off somethng that i know it is possible to get without spending a single cent.

in his second paragrahp he admit he was bored and he had the need to post, thats give me the reason.

answering again to Liam_, zanryu is a well know troll from dw port, some ppl said he was a good bm, i had the chance to c him, and in my opinion he wasnt. perhaps couse i always got better gears than him without cashing a single cent, who knows?

if this post had the intention to show ppl that u can get r9 without cashing, then i guess u are thinking ppl are stupid. couse if they think that the only way to get r9 is cashing they are.

i still told u gz, just to be polite. nowdays getting r9 isnt really a big accomplished. i am about to get r9rr without spending a single cent. ofc it wont be +12 all, but it will have jods. i dont know why i said that, perhaps i shoudlnt couse now u can say i had the need to say it...if u want i can delete it, i dont care what u think, as u shoudlnt care what i think.

tyvm have a nice day.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    What's the need of whining. Many people whined before you without spending a single cent irl, just whining. and they whined faster than you. I guess you have the need to whine about it. Grats anyways, even if I dont' understand why you have to whine to everybody. Perhaps it is because you are a narcissist and you need the attention of everybody. Perhaps you are too alone behind your computer and as you can't get anything else irl, you need to show what you can whine about in a game. Anyways.... I might be wrong ofc.

My point is I went the farming route, and while slower than merchanting or CSing I still get R9. I was bored, the forums were pretty dead, I figured why not show off my new set and show that if you can't farm or merchant it's definitely possible to get full R9. These threads help some people, maybe not all, hell maybe not most, but sometimes seeing someone else do it the way you're trying motivates you to try harder because you know it's possible. The fact that others did it without spending helped motivate me to keep working towards it instead of cheaping out and going full Nirvana instead, so if it helps even one person do that then I'm satisfied regardless of positive or negative opinions. b:cute

This.

No matter what they say bro, it is a hell of achievement. b:cool

You worked hard for it and if you want to show it, then you deserve it .

I congratulate you and cheer you up to be even better. b:victory

And this has inspired me to attain this epic gear :P b:thanks

Congratulations again and remember :

Haters gonna hate :P

cuz they see you strollin' :P

and they keep hatin'

XD the pile of haters doesn't stop from getting higher :P
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Are you going to attempt to farm a Warsoul weapon too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think new players would like to see more threads like this. Getting the best gear in a pay to win game without paying for the gear is an accomplishment, also lets new people know it can be done b:victoryb:victory
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    nothing wrong to show off, i didnt say that. i said i didnt understand the need to show off somethng that i know it is possible to get without spending a single cent.

in his second paragrahp he admit he was bored and he had the need to post, thats give me the reason.

answering again to Liam_, zanryu is a well know troll from dw port, some ppl said he was a good bm, i had the chance to c him, and in my opinion he wasnt. perhaps couse i always got better gears than him without cashing a single cent, who knows?

if this post had the intention to show ppl that u can get r9 without cashing, then i guess u are thinking ppl are stupid. couse if they think that the only way to get r9 is cashing they are.

i still told u gz, just to be polite. nowdays getting r9 isnt really a big accomplished. i am about to get r9rr without spending a single cent. ofc it wont be +12 all, but it will have jods. i dont know why i said that, perhaps i shoudlnt couse now u can say i had the need to say it...if u want i can delete it, i dont care what u think, as u shoudlnt care what i think.

tyvm have a nice day.

So basically.. you think I shouldn't post because I'm known as a troll and don't believe I'm a skill BM? Interesting. I remember watching you pk and though you had the gear I was never exactly impressed with how you played. The only BMs I ever saw that were good were Ajay and veins now that I think about it. I couldn't be bothered with farming gear on DW back then because +10 Deicides were enough to do the trick when not everyone was full R9+10/12 and jaded. Could go into details about playstyle but then this really would be an e-peen thread and I don't care to deal with all that.

In any case, whether or not you like the thread it's here. You can deal with that my good sir.
    This.

No matter what they say bro, it is a hell of achievement. b:cool

You worked hard for it and if you want to show it, then you deserve it .

I congratulate you and cheer you up to be even better. b:victory

And this has inspired me to attain this epic gear :P b:thanks

Congratulations again and remember :

Haters gonna hate :P

cuz they see you strollin' :P

and they keep hatin'

XD the pile of haters doesn't stop from getting higher :P

Awwwwww yeah, go get yours! The upgrade to R9 is VERY noticeable. You're gonna enjoy it quite a bit when you get it all together. Really looking forward to my third cast set and saving the 600m or so I'll need to +10 it all. b:dirty
    Are you going to attempt to farm a Warsoul weapon too?

Not much point in that, I wanted the R8r pole but apparently I chose fists (though I have no memory of doing so.) The only weapon I really need would be a pole, so since I can't get R8r I'll just get the regular purge pole at some point. Though other things have always taken priority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    u are forgetting swordman, but he did cashshoped, first good bm that didnt cash shop, as far as i knew, was lucretius liek it or not.
    swordman,veins,yugol,cloud, those were always out of our league. closest to them without casshoping was lucretius.
    and ajay, but he half cashoped and half got help from a wizard that got perma baned couse hacking gold, i still cant reemmber his nickname. perhaps u remember he was in equinox. he started to **** the server for gold when aniversary packs came. there ajay got pimped couse this wizard.
    b4 getting **** gave lot of gold/packs/things to ajay. but thats an old history that not many know and perhaps u dont even remember.

and as u say, i can like this thread or not. i clearly stated that i dont like it and answering one more time i am just feeding ur ego.
    sooo..last post from me.

tyvm have a nice day.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options
    u are forgetting swordman, but he did cashshoped, first good bm that didnt cash shop, as far as i knew, was lucretius liek it or not.
    swordman,veins,yugol,cloud, those were always out of our league. closest to them without casshoping was lucretius.
    and ajay, but he half cashoped and half got help from a wizard that got perma baned couse hacking gold, i still cant reemmber his nickname. perhaps u remember he was in equinox. he started to **** the server for gold when aniversary packs came. there ajay got pimped couse this wizard.
    b4 getting **** gave lot of gold/packs/things to ajay. but thats an old history that not many know and perhaps u dont even remember.

and as u say, i can like this thread or not. i clearly stated that i dont like it and answering one more time i am just feeding ur ego.
    sooo..last post from me.

tyvm have a nice day.

I didn't forget him, he was never any good. He may have seemed it but that was due to gear. When he pked I noticed he couldn't even keep his targets locked down. I did forget Yugol, he was pretty decent, but Cloud wasn't all that great, at least not from what I saw. Same boat as swordman. I remember the Wizard getting banned, something about credit card fraud a week or so after he CSed R8 before the sales came out.

Can't say I remember much of Lucretius, saw him around but I don't remember him doing much of anything at OT.

Toodles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    whats the need of showing off...many ppl got r9 without spending a sinlge irl cent, just farming. and they got it faster than u. i guess u have the need to show off about it.......gz anyways, even if i dont understand why u have to tell t o everybody. perhaps it is becouse u are too narcisit and u need the attention of everybody. perhaps u are too alone behind ur computer and as u cant get anything else irl, u need to show what u can get in a game. anyways....i might be wrong ofc.

So much hate...
    And no he wasn't showing off, he was actually too humble to be a show off, simply telling everybody of ur achievement is not wrong. He had every right to post this thread because it is quite an achievement. Not too many players get r9 without spending money :/ many ppl like me was led to believe that this was a pay to win game, but im glad he proved me wrong :D congratulations, now i know that it is actually not that impossible to be a stronger player. Thank you for letting us know of your achievement!
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Not much point in that, I wanted the R8r pole but apparently I chose fists (though I have no memory of doing so.) The only weapon I really need would be a pole, so since I can't get R8r I'll just get the regular purge pole at some point. Though other things have always taken priority.

Oh come on, you know you want to. b:mischievous

And grats on your R9. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Oh come on, you know you want to. b:mischievous

And grats on your R9. b:victory

But it's so much work for something I get next to no use out of. b:sad Perhaps if the pole looked awesome and had Spirit Blackhole, but even then... I only use a pole to GS or knockback in PvE, haven't had much of a chance to GS anyone in PvP given that Lothranis sees little group PvP or PvP in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aw don't hate on Zanryu. He did a good job and worked hard on it. I don't see any problem showing it off a little bit, especially since it was farmed gear.

It's much better to read this then all the trolls on the Sanct section of the forums with just PvP videos and naming and shaming. Honestly, Zanryu is not really a troll, especially if you look at some other people on here who should of been banned by now.

Grats Zanryu. Told you already but good job! b:victory
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aw don't hate on Zanryu. He did a good job and worked hard on it. I don't see any problem showing it off a little bit, especially since it was farmed gear.

It's much better to read this then all the trolls on the Sanct section of the forums with just PvP videos and naming and shaming. Honestly, Zanryu is not really a troll, especially if you look at some other people on here who should of been banned by now.

Grats Zanryu. Told you already but good job! b:victory
    Whoops. Forgot I was posting on my wizzie. b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Whoops. Forgot I was posting on my wizzie. b:chuckle

Da'www shucks, thanks Kate. b:cute

Wanna help me celebrate? b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Da'www shucks, thanks Kate. b:cute

Wanna help me celebrate? b:sin

What do you have planned? b:mischievous
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options
    What do you have planned? b:mischievous

How about we move this to skype and I tell you all about it. b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    How about we move this to skype and I tell you all about it. b:shy

Oh fun. b:laugh
    Btw, I got some chocolate at the store. I'm a bit sugared up.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Congrats - it is quite an achievement

I wish more people did it instead of QQing on the forums

Wish you had pictures of like:
    - Money in inventory.
    - Which cat shops bought from or things like that.
    Then the timeline.

Either way good show. b:laugh
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Congratulations Zan! It's definitely an accomplishment to be proud of! :D
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Congratulations Zan! It's definitely an accomplishment to be proud of! :D

Thank you very much! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Schrodingerr - Lost City
    Schrodingerr - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow! That is a real accomplishment. b:victory

I bought mine with student loans. The loan balance is a little scary but it was already scary with the price of tuition.... Now I just wish I could aford S3! b:sad
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Congratulations on this achievement! And it still is one, despite what some others say.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    All I see is the op spend 1.5 years trying to get r9... then gave up and used his mommy's credit card.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    All I see is the op spend 1.5 years trying to get r9... then gave up and used his mommy's credit card.

Oh Kiyoshi you so sillyb:chuckle
  • SephronX - Sanctuary
    SephronX - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I had the ring and the chest pieces before nw came out, now I'm working on the weapon, and then the belt afterwards. I keep getting put in the 3rd or last place nations, so I'm still making most of my income through merchanting. It would be nice to get a haul of tokens to actually spend for once.

But grats to going for it free, it takes a while but I think it will be worth it once it's upgraded.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It is a real achievement. congratulations

Good luck with r9.3.

im on my way there too - 4 / 7 atm
  • Alex_dk - Harshlands
    Alex_dk - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Gratz