Need help with skills setup!

Options
PhantomEin - Lost City
PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Assassin
Hello,

What is a good set up of the skills for PvP with my f1 - f8 keys? Also what is a good for PvE?

Thanks in advance! b:thanks
Post edited by PhantomEin - Lost City on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You're going to hear this from someone so may as well type it: "Whatever works for you".

On all my chars I have an auto attack macro (follow behind, attack, attack, attack) to prevent hitting only once and not continuing. f2 is always sprint. I keep my stuns and antistuns on f1-f4 usually so I can be quick about them, and my buffs on the top row near the center of the screen so I constantly spam them and see them cooldown.

You're a level 80 sin. You should know what combos you favor, just group those hotkeys together. For instance teleport and Deep Sting for sleep. Even if you've only PvE most the combos against mobs are similar to pk combos. Largely, pk is repetitive. People who have had 10k pk battles have done about 15 different skill combos 700 times.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    look up youtube videos of assassins game play, you'll see way too many different combinations. Mines work for me really well, but it may look totally weird to another person. I keep mines really plain and simple compared to most people w/ all their fancy stuff. b:chuckle too lazy to set up a screenshot :\
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    As Saku said, whatever suits you.

My F5 key is an AoE because it was an AoE skill on my veno back when I played her.

Other than that put skills that you use very often, such as Rib Strike, Tackling Slash, and so on.