Things you wish you would have done in PWI.

2»

Comments

• SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Uninstalled PWI August 2009 and possibly:
    Goon Glitch! My barb and sin to 105, and then a another account a army of buffers!b:sad
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wish I had of played with a few people I met from the forums...

Annnd stalked a certain someone harder..... b:cute
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    quit when i still could QQ now i am addicted to PWI
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Nry - Lost City
    Nry - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i wish i would have never played
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] united we are to the unit of measuring the greatness!
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1.5-2 years ago before my long break/quit, I had 800m. Instead of going Rank 9, I tried for g.15 gof interval daggers by recommendation from a friend, 40 rolls, settled for zerk, interval +10 then quitted later, finally played again & got it when NW came out, and now rank 9 can easily go rank 9 recast 2, while g.16 nv3rd daggs are better for pve, fml! lol

So with that said I could've been full r9+10 today or even r9r3 already, but then again I don't regret anything, real life working out made me a sexy beast. b:victory

Also, during that 11/12* orb sale, I needed a few more days to get $ but they killed it and made all the cs'ers/ super merchants even richer. .__.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not invested any time or coin in Morai PvE gear. -and that's from someone who hates pvp.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Should have use the dragon glitch to 105 all my toons. (if I knew that was 2 days ban man I would have done it)

So true. A 105 of each char would be awesome - wish I'd known.

Wish I'd got into the merchanting habit years ago - still dont.

Wish I'd rolled a sin the first day they came out - still havent got a good one.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Not invested any time or coin in Morai PvE gear. -and that's from someone who hates pvp.

This. My g15 Morai axe is pretty much wasted. Not only would I be able to stash and sell/trade a g16 freely, it would also be far more useful in NW. I would skip on NW, but the cash you gain in 2 hours just can't be turned down. Would have liked the influence for cits too. But whatever, worse could happen.

And yes, I would have goon glitched too. I returned to the game just about when the glitch started and decided on making an entirely new bm to go demon instead of sage. Which did turn out faster than doing all the chrono and gave me a bh/key alt. But I avoided goon glitches because I seriously expected a permanent ban. Seeing the lv105 nw buff pots and how level 105's take less damage than 101's, it really would have been worth it.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I didn't expect a ban at all for goon glitchers. I just abstained because my priority since rolling a veno has always been equips over level, and goon glitch squads were high cost. I don't regret it either; my mystic and wiz are tanking BH SoT at lvl 101 while higher levels can't. As I predicted; xp is coming much easier / faster in other ways now too.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    shouldn't have opened 2k emperor packs & got 2 items from the lot over christmas -,-

Least the tokens paid for my R9 gear ( well, some of it lol )
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bought more emperor packs...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47