Dreamchaser Pack

2»

Comments

• Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:lipcurl By NPC, you mean you just decomped it into Poultice or Sold it to a NPC? 'Cause the gear is unable to be sold...

You can sell it to an NPC as long as you dont equip it. After you equip it, it becomes bound and you have to turn it into the pills.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can sell it to an NPC as long as you dont equip it. After you equip it, it becomes bound and you have to turn it into the pills.

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Basically, they saying make another toon. Use the gear they give you so you can level it. The more toons are made, the more money they can make when you get to those higher levels. The packs are ****. I npc'ed just about everythying in it. I even npc'ed the **** flyer it gave. The only thing kind of worth keeping are the teles, bear mount, and some of the pots it gives. I don't have lvl8 bound gear and im not making another toon. That's all they looking to do. Everyone knows that once you make another toon, most people powerlevel, so the gear is only gonna take you so far. Which means either you put money in, or you grind your azz off. Either way, at some point your gonna need that high lvl gear, and that means money for pwi.

But you can't account stash anything. Not a single item there will stash. If they wanted us to all create new characters, they should have given this out as a new year's (or other holiday) gift item, made it account stashable AND given us a few weeks notice at least. As it stands some players noticed this last minute and threw it on to their main. 99% of them will put it to waste and be forced to NPC everything.

The pack kinda confuses me. The account stash restriction is incredibly baffling on a one-per-account item. There is no unfair "advantage" to be gained from stashing it, unless they either plan to sell these in future, or never plan to release them again.
    The second part is, what is it for? It's a strange item to give as a random giveaway, it's clearly a newbie leveling pack. I kinda suspect it was developed as a replacement supply stash, but the devs turned it down due to free mounts and flyers hurting profits.
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I kinda suspect it was developed as a replacement supply stash

Didnt they say a few weeks ago they were coming up with something new because of that supply stash glitch?
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Didnt they say a few weeks ago they were coming up with something new because of that supply stash glitch?

Very good chance that was it, but the idea ended up being discarded and in order not to put the pack to waste, they used it as a giveaway item.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Apparently we can only get ONE pack on an account. I aint seeing any new codes b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    But you can't account stash anything. Not a single item there will stash. If they wanted us to all create new characters, they should have given this out as a new year's (or other holiday) gift item, made it account stashable AND given us a few weeks notice at least. As it stands some players noticed this last minute and threw it on to their main. 99% of them will put it to waste and be forced to NPC everything.

The pack kinda confuses me. The account stash restriction is incredibly baffling on a one-per-account item. There is no unfair "advantage" to be gained from stashing it, unless they either plan to sell these in future, or never plan to release them again.
    The second part is, what is it for? It's a strange item to give as a random giveaway, it's clearly a newbie leveling pack. I kinda suspect it was developed as a replacement supply stash, but the devs turned it down due to free mounts and flyers hurting profits.

Right, and this is why they tell you to be sure you choose the correct toon to put it on. If anyone had done a google search on it, it tells you whats in the pack. It's obviously a newb pack. And when they tell you it's not tradeable, be sure to pick the right toon, knowing what type of gear and stuff it gives, it's easy to understand, make a new toon for this. I didn't plan a new toon so i gave it to my main. Just saying, it's not hard to find out whats in the pack before you take it.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Right, and this is why they tell you to be sure you choose the correct toon to put it on. If anyone had done a google search on it, it tells you whats in the pack. It's obviously a newb pack. And when they tell you it's not tradeable, be sure to pick the right toon, knowing what type of gear and stuff it gives, it's easy to understand, make a new toon for this. I didn't plan a new toon so i gave it to my main. Just saying, it's not hard to find out whats in the pack before you take it.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search

I know that. I knew exactly which character I wanted it sent to several days in advance. However, not everyone is well organized. Not everyone reads the forum or checks facebook. And some people did just throw this on to their main without thinking.

All I'm saying is, if they wanted mass numbers of new characters to be created so they could profit from it, they could have gone about it a little better as regards to the pack. However I don't believe it was created for that purpose at all.
  • zunfthaus
    zunfthaus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From where become i that Dreamchaser - Ticket . I don
  • deadlar
    deadlar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can someone help me get the dream chaser pack? I get this message.
    There was an error sending your items.
    generic
    My brother recommended this game to me and i only just started but im not getting the dream chaser pack.
    Someone please help me.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    deadlar wrote: »
    Can someone help me get the dream chaser pack? I get this message.
    There was an error sending your items.
    generic
    My brother recommended this game to me and i only just started but im not getting the dream chaser pack.
    Someone please help me.
    Submit a ticket.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • laksihnrjng
    laksihnrjng Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    K2ak9mz
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    K2ak9mz
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

laksihnrjng replied to a message that was 2 months 14 days 18 hours 41 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Closed for necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.