Flag carrier speed with Apoth

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Nation Wars
As we all know, people with the flag have been using Charger Orbs along with elven alacrity to turn in the flag at basically light speed

And people have not stopped complaining about it

Here's an idea...Do the same thing. Instead of seeing the carrier is at west and trying to catch up, use a charger orb and head to the water, meet them there. A blade master can reel in, a sin can tele stun from stealth, a cleric can Seal of the Gods or even sleep, and because of this, the carrier can be stopped. You know where the enemy is going, you know how fast he can get there, you know he can't use genies. Stop diddling around in the middle and get some strategy going on!

As far as Elven Alacrity and ShadowBinders and any other anti stuns go, that won't save one from Reel In or a mystics knockback.

So, just...Use your brain, devise a strategy. When the squad I lead is in a war, the flag carrier can almost never turn in because even if he's anti-stunned, we can throw him back and then lock him down once the buff wears off. There's no reason Apoth should stop the enemy from scoring unless it's an IG. That's the real issue imo, IGs, but even still it doesn't last completely long enough to take advantage of. Just communicate and intersect the enemy, don't try to catch up...Intersect!

That is all. Stop complaining. My 5 man squad can stop 10v5 wars, and none of us are even r9.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    As we all know, people with the flag have been using Charger Orbs along with elven alacrity to turn in the flag at basically light speed

And people have not stopped complaining about it

Here's an idea...Do the same thing. Instead of seeing the carrier is at west and trying to catch up, use a charger orb and head to the water, meet them there. A blade master can reel in, a sin can tele stun from stealth, a cleric can Seal of the Gods or even sleep, and because of this, the carrier can be stopped. You know where the enemy is going, you know how fast he can get there, you know he can't use genies. Stop diddling around in the middle and get some strategy going on!

As far as Elven Alacrity and ShadowBinders and any other anti stuns go, that won't save one from Reel In or a mystics knockback.

So, just...Use your brain, devise a strategy. When the squad I lead is in a war, the flag carrier can almost never turn in because even if he's anti-stunned, we can throw him back and then lock him down once the buff wears off. There's no reason Apoth should stop the enemy from scoring unless it's an IG. That's the real issue imo, IGs, but even still it doesn't last completely long enough to take advantage of. Just communicate and intersect the enemy, don't try to catch up...Intersect!

That is all. Stop complaining. My 5 man squad can stop 10v5 wars, and none of us are even r9.

I agree with you, however you should maybe post this in the instance guide section or something and not general discussion where it winds up just being another NW QQ thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There's already threads on that why start a new one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Fuzzy isn't going to merge this, however there is already a fairly lengthy discussion on the issue of speed as related to carrying the flag and it can be found here.

Panda would ask that such similar discussions please be kept in similar threads wherever possible. b:cute

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.