Why is fashion only released in packs these days?

Options
Graviora - Dreamweaver
Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I'm sure there's a thread about it somewhere but I just returned to game and am way too lazy to search; mods, feel free to delete this if there's another recent thread open about this.

Aside from the annual release of Christmas fashion, when was the last non-pack release? The ugly Crown Princess dress from long before I quit? It's tiring for many of us to hope the fashion prices go down enough to buy it at reasonable prices or hope to get lucky with a few packs (highly unlikely, but I got lucky with the Demure set.)

Of course, it is kind of helping me actually focus on my gear as I'm not constantly looking at fashion shops for the new piece of fashion in the perfect color b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Graviora - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Crown Princess Dress ugly' ? b:shocked no way its cute b:angry
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Crown Princess set is indeed ugly.
    Only part I like are the sleeves.

But yeah, I think that was the last fashion released before everything started going to packs.
    It's ridiculous. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Why is fashion only released in packs these days?" PWI greed has no limit, they expect people will charge zen and gamble, thus, waste more money to obtain fashion packs than simply putting them in boutique for a rather reasonable price.
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:victory Cause greed is good...bottom line
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well, our CM has been notified and has said that he'll look into this and hopefully we'll have fashion released in boutique again in the near future..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I really hope so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well, our CM has been notified and has said that he'll look into this and hopefully we'll have fashion released in boutique again in the near future..

Problem is our CM has absolutely zero power in the decisions that are made by PWI's management team.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Problem is our CM has absolutely zero power in the decisions that are made by PWI's management team.

Not to mention the lack of power and communication between PWI's management team and PW-CN. (PW-CN being the people that really make the changes.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm sure there's a thread about it somewhere but I just returned to game and am way too lazy to search; mods, feel free to delete this if there's another recent thread open about this.

o.o I thought my bf said something about you coming back! b:chuckle you cant stay away Gravie <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I welcome fashion in packs! Better fashion than another tier of Pay to Win gear! b:victory
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Aside from the annual release of Christmas fashion, when was the last non-pack release? The ugly Crown Princess dress from long before I quit? It's tiring for many of us to hope the fashion prices go down enough to buy it at reasonable prices or hope to get lucky with a few packs (highly unlikely, but I got lucky with the Demure set.)

Of course, it is kind of helping me actually focus on my gear as I'm not constantly looking at fashion shops for the new piece of fashion in the perfect color b:surrender

GM posted in another thread he will see what he can do. But it might not be as "soon" as you might hope it to be.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Add to this thread any fashion you would like to see added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

I'm just hoping to see the unreleased fashion be released normally, no matter the set. I don't cash play any longer and the price of the pack fashion, especially female, ends up getting ridiculous!
    o.o I thought my bf said something about you coming back! b:chuckle you cant stay away Gravie <3

<3 hehe, hubby and I returned to the game, Im busy farming his R9 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Fashion is one the things that keeps casual players in game, those who can't afford awesome gears but prefer the social aspect fashion have. Players who just gave up having awesome gear but at least they can look awesome. Now that new fashion from pack its priced 40M+(crappy coloured too) PWE its discouraging said players to stay.

Okay if I can't get awesome gear,but If I have to pay so much just for the look, why they heck I should keep playing this game'? b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

I need to stop making threads they are always completely ignored.b:surrender