Orders and Clerics

Options
Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Cleric
Hello i just got my cleric to my first 95 and was wondering what is the difference between the 4 orders and which is best for clerics?
Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There's 3 orders.

When you will enter in Morai the best is to go to the 3 orders and check the skills each offer, than you can decide which one you want first.

A lot of clerics go in Luminance first to get the lvl80 skills and the skills to don't loose exp when you die, but it's really a personal choice I think.

But Shroud and Corona skill require Violet Dance to be able to use, Violet Dance is in Luminance, but can be trade, so if you don't start by Luminance you will need to buy VD from someone else or a friend or get it with a alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There's 3 orders.

When you will enter in Morai the best is to go to the 3 orders and check the skills each offer, than you can decide which one you want first.

A lot of clerics go in Luminance first to get the lvl80 skills and the skills to don't loose exp when you die, but it's really a personal choice I think.

But Shroud and Corona skill require Violet Dance to be able to use, Violet Dance is in Luminance, but can be trade, so if you don't start by Luminance you will need to buy VD from someone else or a friend or get it with a alt.

thanksb:victory
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye