If NW was server vs server

Options
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Nation Wars
Assuming it only gave out a total of 70k supply tokens split over 5k players (each time zone has their own, but EU combined into one is grouped in with east coast), would anyone even bother playing it? Pretend EU and east coast times aren't a problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by OontzOontz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I personally would do NW rewards or not, serves vs servers would have just been a new and different challenge. Too it's not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I never tried NW, I hope my answer helped you a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I never tried NW, I hope my answer helped you a bit.

You should, I can't believe you didn't tried, try to do it this weekend, no need stay all the 2 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You should, I can't believe you didn't tried, try to do it this weekend, no need stay all the 2 hours.

I work friday and I practice with my team for a tourney on "The-game-you-can't-pronounce-the-name"... If we work very hard and we get top 3, we may get an invitation for the world's tourney > :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I work friday and I practice with my team for a tourney on "The-game-you-can't-pronounce-the-name"... If we work very hard and we get top 3, we may get an invitation for the world's tourney > :D

Than after that, one day. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If NW was SvS, Harshland server would win every NW. They are a cashshopper's paradise.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If NW was SvS, Harshland server would win every NW. They are a cashshopper's paradise.

Thats funny. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

lolno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hahahahahahaha. You funny.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2013
    Options

C$er doesn't mean skilled ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Assuming it only gave out a total of 70k supply tokens split over 5k players (each time zone has their own, but EU combined into one is grouped in with east coast), would anyone even bother playing it? Pretend EU and east coast times aren't a problem.

I would assume that the number of supply tokens would be what it currently is for ea server, all added together

and even if that didnt happen, all that would happen is that raps/cannys would get alot more expensive, possibly enough make nirvy worth running
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I would assume that the number of supply tokens would be what it currently is for ea server, all added together

and even if that didnt happen, all that would happen is that raps/cannys would get alot more expensive, possibly enough make nirvy worth running

I doubt that, the prices have been utterly destroyed and at this point I cannot see a fix that can balance them again. Every NW I'm seeing the prices go down a little, slowly and slowly....unc are nearing rock bottom price on my server for buy price. There's way too many uncs/raps in the economy to go expensive again for weeks.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    At first i thought NW was gonan be a super server Vs. server battle of pure epicness..but no its jsut lame people in the same serverb:sad

Would make since to make it server vs. server and each server is their own nation.

BUT my thoughts are far to advanced.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Rolling on the floor laughing... Harshland is filled with nonsense fail players, like only 2-3 people were good, I know that is the worst server ever even though I never made a toon there.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    If NW was SvS, Harshland server would win every NW. They have the God Damn Longknife and the Tunnel Snakes.

Fixed.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It'd be interesting just because the different servers have such different playstyles. Other servers would have to learn to deal with Sanctuary's Archer Corp.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    All the R9S3 +10 or aboves from every server in 1 squad

yea no plz b:shocked
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive