Am I wrong?

2»

Comments

• FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2013

You just said you waited to kill him until the boss was down to 1 mil hp. You should not have waited. By waiting you are implying consent since there is a certain amount of common courtesy showed when ppl kill things together, white named or not. Things like if you are both killing a boss, both people get the rewards. If both people contribute, both people split the rewards. That is how literally everything on all the server works and you took advantage of it and admitted as much in your first post. I'll say it one last time, as this will be my last post. There is NO kill stealing at PQ. The public event is for EVERYone to participate at anytime they so chose to participate. They can and should drop in any time they want to drop in instead of waiting around watching you complete it on the off chance they run into someone who does not realize PQ is an event for everyone. Not something you squad up for and claim like the world bosses. He wasn't leeching. You killed him because he was contributing more than you, you admitted as much in the first post.

You can't split rewards in pq you're either first or second usually. Yeah people are welcomed to come and go in pq as they please that is true, BUT people don't show up in a usually DESERTED area to do a quest. That is done maybe once or twice a day.

I had the choice of killing him at 1 mil hp or had the choice of him killing my squad during the boss. About half of my squad is in pk. btw he did kill several members before we even got to the boss. I ask you what would you do, choose to have a pk fest in the middle of your pq?

Yes he contributed but the reason anyone even came to do pq was me, because I formed a squad.

Yes I do feel entitled not because I was there first but because I am the reason he even came. Do not argue the guy randomly said hey lets go solo pq after someone in world chat is advertise it.
  • sithis010
    sithis010 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can't split rewards in pq you're either first or second usually. Yeah people are welcomed to come and go in pq as they please that is true, BUT people don't show up in a usually DESERTED area to do a quest. That is done maybe once or twice a day.

I had the choice of killing him at 1 mil hp or had the choice of him killing my squad during the boss. About half of my squad is in pk. btw he did kill several members before we even got to the boss. I ask you what would you do, choose to have a pk fest in the middle of your pq?

Yes he contributed but the reason anyone even came to do pq was me, because I formed a squad.

hE GOT REWARD TOO! Thats how PQ WORKS! It splits it for yoU! if you want the number one spot then you contribute the most! YOu WEREN'T Entitle to number one just cuz you brought some friens! LMFAOLFMAOLFMAOMAO. HE did magic read your mind and decide to go to PQ cuz you were there! HE GOES CUZ HE FELT LIKE DOING PUBLIC EVENT! ur just jealous he was better than you!
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    sithis010 wrote: »
    hE GOT REWARD TOO! Thats how PQ WORKS! It splits it for yoU! if you want the number one spot then you contribute the most! YOu WEREN'T Entitle to number one just cuz you brought some friens! LMFAOLFMAOLFMAOMAO. HE did magic read your mind and decide to go to PQ cuz you were there! HE GOES CUZ HE FELT LIKE DOING PUBLIC EVENT! ur just jealous he was better than you!

Wow you don't do pq do you?

First place per class always gets 6 crystals and second gets 3. You never get 9.

If he had form the squad I wouldn't have tried to **** him over in pq even if I had better gear.

Yes I have rigged pq for my other members to get first in their class to.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol dont ever tell Zan he is right. He might get a big head.

Oh you don't have to worry about that... it's already pretty big. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • sithis010
    sithis010 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow you don't do pq do you?

First place per class always gets 6 crystals and second gets 3. You never get 9.

If he had form the squad I wouldn't have tried to **** him over in pq even if I had better gear.

Yes I have rigged pq for my other members to get first in their class to.

u fair share is 3 crstyal. his fair shar is 6. he contribute more then YOU. THAT"S HOW IT WORK! It dun matter if u use tele! THAT JUST MEAN U INVITE PPL TO COME DO EVENT. and he show up to do event! that how it work! AND THEN GOT JELLY THEY DID BETTER THAN YOU SO YOU STEAL THEY CONTRI! aND then expec us go oh poor fanfon QQQQQQQQQQ
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Isn't that the chance you take going to events in PK mode?
    Then you totally used him. If he was going to get the reward, having contributed more than you did...
    Rigging PQ, dayum I wouldn't want to go to a PQ with you around >.> wouldn't want to get shafted just because you didn't think I deserved a reward XD
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh you don't have to worry about that... it's already pretty big. b:sin

Oh dear...b:sweat
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Isn't that the chance you take going to events in PK mode?

Then you totally used him. If he was going to get the reward, having contributed more than you did...
    Rigging PQ, dayum I wouldn't want to go to a PQ with you around >.> wouldn't want to get shafted just because you didn't think I deserved a reward XD

I contributed an entire squad of 8 people the reason this pq run even started, so let ask you who contributed more again?

3 times I would not shaft you

1.I wouldn't shaft you if you were in squad.
    2. You are not trying the shaft the veno in my squad.
    3.No veno in my squad.

Public quest 100+ is meant to be done in a group setting and yet odds of multiple pq100+ squads are near zero.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Oh dear...b:sweat

If you know me well enough to believe I'd get an ego boost out of being right then you should also know me well enough to know I'd make a comment like that in response to what you said. It's very difficult for me to pass up an opportunity to have fun with a little word play. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    If you know me well enough to believe I'd get an ego boost out of being right then you should also know me well enough to know I'd make a comment like that in response to what you said. It's very difficult for me to pass up an opportunity to have fun with a little word play. b:chuckle

Hehe i know. Sad you moved to Loth. b:surrender
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    He's not leeching if he's contributing to the PQ.

However, he should be aware as someone in PK mode on a PvE server that it could happen. That combined with his red name means h e should've been ready to defend himself if need be.

Morally speaking, you're in the wrong. Aside from that? PK on a PvE server means you were both consenting by entering PK mode to begin with so he should have expected it and has no grounds for reporting you.

Agree completely with the mod. Next time let someone else if they contributed get their reward and don't be reward needy.

Imagine this:

What if this happened to you? And the sin attacked and killed you? He did NOT attack you, meaning he wasn't going to...so if you were the one PK'd how would you feel about missing the reward?
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Hehe i know. Sad you moved to Loth. b:surrender

I could pay a visit to DW, but the few times I've logged on there nobody I knew was online. If you're on now I could make an appearance. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    The Zanryu

There's an ego boost
    Zanryu is always right
    Fear his bid ole axe

A haiku just for you.(assuming its Zan-ry-u)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    The Zanryu

Here's an ego boost
    Zanryu is always right
    Fear his bid ole axe

A haiku just for you.

FanFon will give me 100m on Dreamweaver and make a public apology to the Assassin he killed. Zanryu is always right, so I have said it.. so shall it be.

And it's Zan-ryu. Van-Rea-you. But with a Z instead of a V. Though a lot of people say it the way you probably do. I've learned to just go with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I contributed an entire squad of 8 people the reason this pq run even started, so let ask you who contributed more again?

3.No veno in my squad.

Public quest 100+ is meant to be done in a group setting and yet odds of multiple pq100+ squads are near zero.

Starting a squad doesn't = contribution though.

If I wasn't a veno, but another sin of equal gear, in PK mode, and not in your squad (and also not threatening to PK you or any member of your squad), would you PK me then?

I can see what you're saying however. You're right, if that other sin was PKing the members of your squad, then defending your team is justified, but that wasn't the reason you gave for PKing him. If you had said something more like this - "Me and my squad were doing PQ, and this other sin came up and started killing my members, so I killed him before he could get any reward. He then said he was going to report me for PKing him during PQ, was I justified to PK him?"
    I would be right on your side.
    However you stated you just killed him so you would get top reward as top Sin participating in the event, so I still think you were wrong.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Agree completely with the mod. Next time let someone else if they contributed get their reward and don't be reward needy.

Imagine this:

What if this happened to you? And the sin attacked and killed you? He did NOT attack you, meaning he wasn't going to...so if you were the one PK'd how would you feel about missing the reward?

First of all if I was in his situation I wouldn't try to **** the sin in squad to start with. People form the squad class based specifically to get max rewards per class. i would take my 3 crystals and not cry about it.
    FanFon will give me 100m on Dreamweaver and make a public apology to the Assassin he killed. Zanryu is always right, so I have said it.. so shall it be.

And it's Zan-ryu. Van-Rea-you. But with a Z instead of a V. Though a lot of people say it the way you probably do. I've learned to just go with it.

Even if you are always right who says I ever listen. Just look how long I trolled this thread to already lol.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I could pay a visit to DW, but the few times I've logged on there nobody I knew was online. If you're on now I could make an appearance. b:cute

Im not on right now. My brother is taking up most of the internet connection downloading stuff on the ps3. Cant get decent internet til i get back to the college. b:cry ive been wanting to get on most of the day.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited January 2013
    Im not on right now. My brother is taking up most of the internet connection downloading stuff on the ps3. Cant get decent internet til i get back to the college. b:cry ive been wanting to get on most of the day.

Poor KitKate. Add me on dat skype or some such. I need people to talk to.l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2013

3.No veno in my squad.

hei, PQ is public event. u dont own that event lol. Just because u form the squad, it doesnt mean u own the quest. u are level 102, but why u still doesnt know about this thing......
This discussion has been closed.