So... lol... Core Rewards shop...

Options
Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Suggestion Box
I was bored, so I was wondering if there was anything to do. So I logged on Core Connect.

And I remembered, there were "rewards" available. Remembering the QQ and 'meh' that happened, RE Frankie's unresponsiveness about it, I decided to check it to see if there was, indeed, anything worth getting.

And wow. There's the same exact items there that were there... A year ago? I know it was Frankie that promised 'we'll have some new exciting stuff available there in the next Month' years ago, which nobody actually believed, and not our current CM, but...

I'd like to suggest this to PWE.

Make it worthwhile, or just take it down. It's a waste of webserver computing power to have something there that takes so much processing power (You have 610 tokens, you can buy... EVERYTHING!) for something that nobody is even remotely interested in.

Once someone *cough*me*cough* levels up 4 or 5 characters past 100, they should be able to redeem a free full R9 set from that. (Note to all of you literal minded people: That was sarcastic. I would suggest you buy a Sarcasm on the Internet Meter, they are helpful or something.)

For actual suggestions on what to put in that, it's hard to say. Unique fashion that is stashable but bound would be good. Mold gear, maybe, for various levels. Maybe fliers for lower levels that's bound, but still stashable.
101 Sage Sin*/Archer
100 Demon BM*/Barb
96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
95 Demon Wiz/
94 Sage Veno
85 Psy/80 Mystic
And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
*Pre RB level
Post edited by Sarrafeline - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I personally like to get the female fash for my fem toons, (it's a lot less revealing then some) and the scrolls sometimes when x2 is off.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    But i do agree, some of those items you suggested would be nice. b:victory
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It would be nice indeed to have some updates there.
    The cheapest way being adding some fashion in it. Heck, even already released fashion but at least something nice or more than one set or yeah..some flyers :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • amyfowler
    amyfowler Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I doubt they have updated it since it was implemented. I wouldn't care if it was taken down, but you know there are those out there who don't use it but would rage quit or gripe nonstop if they did away with it, lol.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    amyfowler wrote: »
    I doubt they have updated it since it was implemented. I wouldn't care if it was taken down, but you know there are those out there who don't use it but would rage quit or gripe nonstop if they did away with it, lol.

lol Actually, I doubt that.

What, you level u p a bunch of alts just to get a really crappy TT ring over and over to sell for a fraction of what they are worth?

Man, would be actually useful if they put like Gold TT mats in there or something.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lower lvl mounts and flyers would be an excellent addition as well imo.
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the Foresaken World token shop was recently updated.
    Its only a matter of time before the PWI token shop gets an update.
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I doubt they have updated it since it was implemented.
    It was updated once. There was no fash avalible at first. But yeah I'm hoping for a new update too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    PWE to busy trying to keep up with their players intrest,so they ten to stray from point A to add packs to point B and C
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    When I saw this thread it reminded me when I got my new computer a while back and logged on to core connect I didn't notice at first that it had reset the game selection to all. So for a brief moment I had that thrill of 'wow we got great new items'. Then I saw it was on all and changed it to PWI and had the disappointed of seeing the same old items.

And I have to say the other games have way better items. They have some cool pets and fashion that I'd love to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Moving this to the suggestion box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My core connect hasn't udated since I was lvl 60. I created new toons, and still nothing. And really I could care less. The same stuff has been in the core connect since it started.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    as said by the other person, a few cheap variety of flyers and mounts would be good :o
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I like it although they should add some mounts+flyers because i did a few achievements in the past and i went over to JD and spent most of my tokens on a JD mount lol so worth it like sum green serpent thing they should have that in pwi or something like that, maybe the bound version of that snake mount already implemented id buy that for 200 tokens. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory