2»

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Thought I ought to poke my head in here after getting some messages on this issue.

I want you all to know that we're pushing to get new fashions placed in the Boutique, and I'm really hopeful that they'll be in there before too long.

I can't say exactly which ones will be made available in the Boutique, or exactly when, but I can say that I'm working on getting them out as quickly as I can.

- Val

Thank you for listening v4l! b:bye I hope most of them are implimented; and I reeeeeaaly hope the courtesan will be the first to be in the boutique permanently, followed by the questmaster fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know this is about the fashion but the Earthguard NEED more flyers and the best flyers are in packs. Please put some new flyers for the Earthguard in the boutique b:surrender b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'm not paying the ridiculous prices people charge for packs only fashion.

Stop the bs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Thank you for listening v4l! b:bye I hope most of them are implimented; and I reeeeeaaly hope the courtesan will be the first to be in the boutique permanently, followed by the questmaster fashion.

I am happy he responded! I hope it's not a bad set of fashion, though. :(

I highly doubt it will be the fashions in packs, as nice as that would be. The overwhelming disapproval that these fashions are in packs, confirms that it was a good idea. Those fashions are going to be popular, therefore, more people will spend money trying to get them. Doesn't matter that we, the forum goers, are saying otherwise. There are a large group of people that DGAF and will keep spending.

Thanks V4! Looking forward to this :(AKA pls b white dove fashion pls b white dove fashion pls b white dove fashion pls n ty......
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I want the GLIDED RIBBON (hair and sleeves included kthx) and COURTESAN set to be in the boutique b:angry even if that isn't possible,

the newest sets on Ecatomb, sakura and victorian (direct translate) set better NOT BE IN FUTURE PACKS. b:angry

Please and thank you~ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Quizeburio - Raging Tide
    Quizeburio - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    There is no way I am going to buy packs for my fashion. I will not ever charge again unless they bring a new set into the boutique.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't like fash in packs either, mostly because you need to find someone wearing it to preview it on your character.

I haven't wanted any of the pack sets so far. I did pick up a DA top and some Wayfarer hair. I sold the hair as soon as I could because it turned my Ruby hair into dayglow orange and looked ridiculous.

The Courtesan fash looks nice but I don't do formal dresses.

I'd really be interested in seeing the Spectre Kite available more easily. I rarely see any, let alone for sale, and never for a reasonable price.

Its the ONLY kite I actually like other than the green one, but its fast. When my temporary one died I was sad b:cry

I'm now using my temp Embrace. Its quite fugly but soon it will be back to my dragonfly. My ugly purple bug's butt b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    And now we play the waiting game.... b:sin

(albeit I'm not certain that's such a good thing.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Bump to keep fresh in the minds of devs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I would love to see this set in the boutique.Been waiting for it forever. b:surrender

http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f103.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • gioves33
    gioves33 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don`t understand why can`t I open any links posted here b:surrenderb:cry

Tf6Skrx.png
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    gioves33 wrote: »
    I don`t understand why can`t I open any links posted here

This looks like a NECRO!

gioves33 replied to a message that was 1 year 11 months 21 hours 9 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Freaking Necro....And I voted too!!!!

Oh well. In before the lock at least....

gioves33, don't post in any threads that are over 30 days old. Not trying to be rude, but when you do that, the thread is considered a necro and will be closed. The exception to the rule are threads that are stickied at the top of a page, and in rare cases, threads that a mod chooses to overlook that rule due to it being a slight necro in a high traffic thread. Even then, the mod has a right to close it, so as a rule of thumb, please avoid posting in threads where the latest post is above 30 days old.

That said, I've got my post in, and I shall now watch this zombie thread die....though I do wish more fashion was in the boutique.... :(
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Freaking Necro....And I voted too!!!!

Oh well. In before the lock at least....

gioves33, don't post in any threads that are over 30 days old. Not trying to be rude, but when you do that, the thread is considered a necro and will be closed. The exception to the rule are threads that are stickied at the top of a page, and in rare cases, threads that a mod chooses to overlook that rule due to it being a slight necro in a high traffic thread. Even then, the mod has a right to close it, so as a rule of thumb, please avoid posting in threads where the latest post is above 30 days old.

That said, I've got my post in, and I shall now watch this zombie thread die....though I do wish more fashion was in the boutique.... :(

Well said!

.. On all parts too! b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.