Lets Make Canies/Raps From NW- Untradable

xvokcx
xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestion Box
Give Life back to Nirvana, The instance is just sitting there , wtf? - Tokens from NW will still be worth whatever War Seals will be.
Post edited by xvokcx on

Comments

• OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Only if they make all r8r mats tradeable. Not like it matters, people will just sell the made items instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Firstly, suggestion box; it's been moved there for you.

Secondly, Nirvana was a poorly designed instance and one I'm glad is getting overlooked nowadays. Even if people don't seem to realize it's still open the other 5 days of the week when there's no nation war.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Go away and stop being an *** to everyone who can't attend NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    +1 kossy

Sure, it was great for aps sins and bms, who could get in probably 15+ runs an hour. But non aps squads get in around 2 runs an hour, 1 if things dont go smoothly. The aps people stuck to their own circles mainly, and the non aps people were forced to face constant denial from the aps squads being formed and watch as others made millions quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    +2 Kossy

Nirvy've always been the most boring and repeatable instance in the whole PW. No regret of it getting outdated.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    +1 kossy

Sure, it was great for aps sins and bms, who could get in probably 15+ runs an hour. But non aps squads get in around 2 runs an hour, 1 if things dont go smoothly. The aps people stuck to their own circles mainly, and the non aps people were forced to face constant denial from the aps squads being formed and watch as others made millions quickly.

+1 To this entire post.

NV was a joke, especially to all of the "link weapon" noobs floating around.
  • DeepSilence - Dreamweaver
    DeepSilence - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This game is now a joke .. a bad one b:bye

P.S. Thank you pwi for helping me quit b:pleased