End game Mystic weapon: R8 Recast or Nirvy wand Recast?

Options
Tsuma_Yin - Dreamweaver
Tsuma_Yin - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Mystic
I'm looking for an end game weapon, do I pvp? Only in Nation Wars, other than that I don't. I want something with good channeling great damage. Out of the two, R8 recast or Nirvy(g16) recast. Which is stronger? Of course I will refine it and shard it though. As far as defense goes I'll just add P.Def shards into my sleeves and cape maybe. Any Idea's would help, for a 101 mystic?b:victory

And if you could, I would like to know the stats on these weapons, even though I know they are random on each person I would still like to see what I'm looking forward to. Thanks in advance! b:bye
Post edited by Tsuma_Yin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    If you're only going to ever PVP in Nation Wars, just get a g16 Nirvana wep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • shadowgeisthq
    shadowgeisthq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    hi, i do TW and i'm usually in 1st squad (attack) for a rule of support, and in NW i ussually go solo (without squad). i already have the r8 weapon and 2 pcs of r8 armors (★Verdant Soul Robe + ★Verdant Soul Pants ). i'm planning to get also the g16 nirv weapon for which ever is needed i'll switch weapon. my question is shall i go for full r8r or i'll mixed with nirvy? (i'm talking about the armors) cos for weapon i'm leaning towards r8r + nirvy g16.
    thanks in advance b:cute
  • MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i have all r8 and i can say best thing to do is go all way nirvana and get yourself an acount stash stone so u can transfer those items on your other magic toons;)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    hi, i do TW and i'm usually in 1st squad (attack) for a rule of support, and in NW i ussually go solo (without squad). i already have the r8 weapon and 2 pcs of r8 armors (★Verdant Soul Robe + ★Verdant Soul Pants ). i'm planning to get also the g16 nirv weapon for which ever is needed i'll switch weapon. my question is shall i go for full r8r or i'll mixed with nirvy? (i'm talking about the armors) cos for weapon i'm leaning towards r8r + nirvy g16.
    thanks in advance b:cute

Do either 5/6 pieces of g16 Nirvana or go r9rr. r8r armor is a waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • shadowgeisthq
    shadowgeisthq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your replies. b:pleased
    And have a good game b:victory