edited December 2012 in General Discussion
b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:pleased

whereeee is it DXXXXXXXX plz tell me NW isnt cancelled as well
Post edited by scattcatt on

Comments

• AnimeMikeW - Archosaur
    AnimeMikeW - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm wondering this as well, it's just high lvl bandit types out there. If this the Wraith Attack event this week, it kinda stinks.
  • scattcatt
    scattcatt Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Raging Tides has nothing b:beatupb:beatupb:beatupb:beatupb:beatup
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Santa event is going on. It happens to be the worst event ever seeing as no one did it last year, and no one is doing it this year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valzeriam - Heavens Tear
    Valzeriam - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Missed the xmas event so not sure if it was here or not, guess not, I was so excited to make it back for 1 hour of Attack on Arch before I had to go again, then find out it's not happening. QQ
  • amyfowler
    amyfowler Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Nothing on DW either.....
  • valhalla21
    valhalla21 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nothin on sanctuary yet.. Maybe they thought the world was gonna end so they decided not to bother turning it on? ;o
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I imagine theyve just pushed it back an hour or so as the St. Nick event kinda used the same areas outside Archo as the Assault event..cant have two events happening on the same turf now can we...there would be some confusion there b:laugh
  • valhalla21
    edited December 2012
    I figured that would be the case after heard that the st nick event ended a bit late. They should really do some more organizing and planning before puting this all together.
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Whats this... oh, PWI did it again ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • valhalla21
    edited December 2012
    still no event
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It's pretty sad how they can't even get events right.

Still no event and it's about 1:15 late...
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I suggest not worrying about it, PWI has a history of event timing being slightly off. But don't worry it will come :).
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ye, pwi slow as always, never done one of the assaults without a delay
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • darkdreams2012
    darkdreams2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Archosaur server is not had the event too. People wondering about NW. Many Europeans will be awake to go NW - hope at least that goes on.
    Any MOD can check about this?
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Maybe all the GM's are hiding in a bunker because they think the world will end and are currently drawing straws to see who will come out to flip the switch on the Archosaur event. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Archosaur Assaults every Friday for the rest of December!

This event will take place on Friday, December 14th, 21st, and 28th at 2 PM Server Time!

wth is going on guys this one of events that easy to make some coins and dragon quests points during x2

log on and yet again its not on like you guys was said it would be b:shutup

really not good eoungh wose still its around xmass time and this keeps happing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Ya as its been well over 3 hours now since Archo Assault should have started im thinking its not happening this night...but not a word or anything from this forum or in game as to why its not here. I could understand an hour delay because of the St. Nick event but why this long a delay?

Assault is so special for me...a great money and exp. gain in a few short hours..St. Nick perhaps was fun for some for 30 or 40 mins...but why schedule it so close to the Assault time?...*baffled*
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Arch attack is pretty much a waste of time, at least until there are the mobs that drops 81+ DQs.

For the xmas event, it is annoying after a while with all the snowmen spamming after they get hit.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hmm strange.

I'll try to forward this to V4l and see if he knows what went wrong.
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    mm2000 wrote: »
    Arch attack is pretty much a waste of time, at least until there are the mobs that drops 81+ DQs.

not really you can make between 3mil to 5 mil + from arch attack event
    and the mobs drop rep badages plus you can gain good exp and spirit from the event(and Dragon points has well)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Archo had no event >:(. I demand 100 random dyes in my mailbox.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    So there has still been no explanation as to why Archo Assault never happened?..i am very disappointed. All that Lady Mara said i agree with, and for a pve lover like myself its just another letdown. For such a big event timewise (can last 6 to 8 hrs) it puts a big missing hole in my PW game time when it hasnt shown up. Just would have liked at least a reason why..*sighs*
  • MistressAni - Raging Tide
    MistressAni - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was told I missed the Christmas Event apparently I was waiting at the wrong spot b:surrender but no friday assault was even more disappointing b:sad
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    mm2000 wrote: »

For the xmas event, it is annoying after a while with all the snowmen spamming after they get hit.

You can get a stack of the 1 coin dq in about 10 minutes on 2x. So many drop most people can't even pick them all up, and a lot of players ignore the 1 coin stuff. A stack of 100 is about 2000 points. Every 7500 points is a silver charm if you go demon/sage card. Chest of coins (500 points) sell for 100k-150k. So a stack of 1 coin dq is also worth at least 500k+, and there are buyers.

Considering lower levels and non op players can take part easily, it's almost better coin than vana was.

Personally I'm rather annoyed at the lack of explanation. I had 3 hours set by to farm this. Last week I made 42k points in just over 2 hours (supplying my NW charms), a nice few million coin, exp for my alts thanks to stash, and random nice-to-collect items like celestones and arrows. This week nothing. Happy Christmas. -.-
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Did this happen to all servers?

if yes, then those events have to be triggered by gms and none were on to trigger them

Was it just some servers?

if yes, then whatever pwe uses to automate the triggers failed

It could also be a combination of the above, as obviously no gms showed up.

I am slightly out of the loop here since I was not on yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Did this happen to all servers?

if yes, then those events have to be triggered by gms and none were on to trigger them

Was it just some servers?

if yes, then whatever pwe uses to automate the triggers failed

It could also be a combination of the above, as obviously no gms showed up.

I am slightly out of the loop here since I was not on yesterday.

There was no archo event on lc server, but we had xmas event. Tbh I was glad we didnt get archo event, had to sleep before nw anyway xD
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    What happened Bubbles is...PW scheduled the St. Nick event at 1.30pm PST...and the Archo Assault event at 2pm PST..both events using the same areas. The GMs were on to trigger the St. Nick event so why not the Archo event?..only 30 minutes difference. As its been stated the St. Nick event over ran a bit by maybe 15 minutes...it never really ended until 2.15 on Sanc. anyway...so we were expecting a slight delay to Archo event..but it just never appeared at all on any server.

So i cannot see lack of GMs to turn on Archo was to blame...considering they were able to turn St. Nick event on / off.
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    On german server the invasion started about 13:30 and the Santa event at 14:00. What a shame. A GM must mistake buttons b:chuckle.
    It was quite funny thogh - try to kill mobs/bosses and dig things when assault mobs attack you. b:laugh

(Btw: Today was no Santa event at all, at least there was no event betweem 13:30 and 15:00 when I was paying attention)
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    any update on this? are you just going to ignore us again as usual??
  • ryuhabayusa
    ryuhabayusa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    yesterday was no old st, nick event on lothraris server either.....now i'm waiting AGAIN for event to startb:angry
    I don't understand why is so difficult to have an event or at least to say somewhere that the event was canceledb:beatup