87 Veno Possibly looking for faction

Pinktopaz - Archosaur
Pinktopaz - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Guild Banter
Hey guys! Level 87 Veno here. I'm wondering is there any faction out there that are recruiting 70-80+ levels ( within that range as a requirement to join their faction) thing is the faction I'm currently in is sluggish and I guess you can say slowly dying and not going by the required level to join b:surrender
What I'm looking for is a faction that is willing to do TT/Fc runs or help with Bhs whenever they can. and just go by what they do. not saying what they do and end up not doing or hardly ever doing it at all. as for Territory War maybe I see myself doing it once I reach 100 lol but thats a long way from where I am now.

My in game name is Pinktopaz and the server I play is in Archosaur
“Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life . Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don't never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action's are when you see a good friend stick to that person .”
― Marilyn Monroe b:victory
Post edited by Pinktopaz - Archosaur on

Comments

• SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello
    I'll let you know, even if you already found a faction, that at Graced. We are striving to find new strong members to help out younger ones out as well as build towards a TW faction. We are doing this buy getting as many as we can active and enjoying the new event Nation Wars. Currently are faction is about 80 members strong and 12 members online at a time. Yes 2-3 of them RoR but we are still growing.

Currently I am looking for some new Officers and more 5 hours a day active players to help out with our more active members. I'm the director of Graced and i can say that i spend nearly 24 hours on recruiting and helping.

Currently I have helping over 6 members with TT80-99 and 12 with TT60-80 gear and weapons (Gold and Green). We do weekly (Schedule and none schedule) Faction FCs. And with more members means more FC to come. Once the holidays are over, I am hoping that we get more active so some of the other events posted can go as planed. Come check us out and see what you like.

:3 Gracedforever.shivtr.com
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.