Value of seeker 100 skills?

soundslegit
soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Seeker
I think the two seeker 100 level skills are Duelist's Glee and Rewinding Gesture. The descriptions don't seem very impressive. Are these two worth the cost of getting them?

I figure Rewinding Gesture would let me restun an opponent with Voidstep once every three minutes. Useful, but not a big deal due to the long cooldown. As to Duelist's Glee I don't see why I would use it instead of another stance.

What do the pro seeker ssay?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by soundslegit on

Comments

• OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Rewind also increases crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    are we including in this assessment of level 100 Seeker Skills the new skills for Seeker, such as Radiant Light, Transposition, Sacrificial Slash, and Blood-thirsty Blitz?
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Duelist's Glee i forget to use alot b:surrender

but Rewinding Gesture i use on a constant basis. Cant do without it now >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Rewinding gesture currently holds the spot for 'favorite new skill' with me...
    I expect it to be stolen by Sacrificial Slash once I get it, but I have found it
    to have a GREAT number of uses indeed because you can use both void step or unfetter twice, and with my unfetter being sage, it really makes a difference in my game play...
    the 15% crit is also worth mentioning...I have 35% base crit... with Rewinding gesture 50%...
    meaning my edged blur does 1.5 times damage 100% of the time if I choose to combine the two... it's a really nice skill xD
    And duelist's all depends on your play style...but in 1 v 1, the power of duelist's glee is undeniable!