1 hour to process a transaction is shocking

Options
Lulznotwar - Lost City
Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
Im sick of waiting for ****ing Zen in the middle of NW so i can buy charms, I never charge and the one time i do it takes most of nation wars to try and process a transaction that takes companies like Riot Games 5-10 seconds MAX. Its unacceptable...

(Yes i know i will probably get flamed but sitting in NW with no pots and no charms is somewhat frustrating)
RIP spoons
RIP PWI
The game is dead
Post edited by Lulznotwar - Lost City on

Comments

• Jax - Momaganon
    Jax - Momaganon Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Im sick of waiting for ****ing Zen in the middle of NW so i can buy charms, I never charge and the one time i do it takes most of nation wars to try and process a transaction that takes companies like Riot Games 5-10 seconds MAX. Its unacceptable...

(Yes i know i will probably get flamed but sitting in NW with no pots and no charms is somewhat frustrating)

I totally understand your frustration and would have felt the same.

Would mention, though, that if you never charge, that's prob the reason it took so long--always does the first time (or after a long time). Sucks though, I hear ya'...
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Make that 2 hours still nothing....
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Check your mail, 1st time I used a credit card they sent me an email requiring confirmation, this was under an hour. Now I use prepaid cards, literally takes 2 secs to process transactions.
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Check your mail, 1st time I used a credit card they sent me an email requiring confirmation, this was under an hour. Now I use prepaid cards, literally takes 2 secs to process transactions.

I got a confirmation email but the Zen still hasnt credited to my account almost 4 hours later....
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    If you don't get credited with the Zen within 24 hours, please submit a ticket! I'm sorry to hear that the transaction hasn't gotten through yet.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have charged ZEN several times, and have noticed that the transaction processing time has been increasing more and more. There are times where I do not get my ZEN credited until the next day. This is using PayPal, as well as other methods.

Simply put, whoever, whatever system they use to authorize the transaction, is slow as molasses.

It is rather unfortunate, but I would suggest in the future not to wait last minute while in the middle of an event to charge ZEN to buy charms or whatever.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • StonedSlave - Dreamweaver
    StonedSlave - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Then charge before nw? Why you even playing if the game is dead..?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Never had a problem with zen going through.

But yea, if you wait last minute before when you need it... your own fault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Every time I use paypal, if I chose my credit card, I get the money right away, but if I use my bank account I have to wait a few hours.

This ofc I guess is because they have to transfer the money and check it etc for fraud.

Has credit card don't realy care, since I,m the one that need to report the fake transaction etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Oh cash shoppers you so funny.

This is why you charge BEFORE the event, that way you're not SoL. If you have time to charge in NW then you, my good sir, are doing something wrong. GO GO GO KILL KILL KILL CARRY CARRY CARRY TAKE NO PRISONERS!! DESTROY ALL ENEMIES!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    What's zen?
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    All I'm going to say is this: If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have charged ZEN several times, and have noticed that the transaction processing time has been increasing more and more. There are times where I do not get my ZEN credited until the next day. This is using PayPal, as well as other methods.

Simply put, whoever, whatever system they use to authorize the transaction, is slow as molasses.

It is rather unfortunate, but I would suggest in the future not to wait last minute while in the middle of an event to charge ZEN to buy charms or whatever.

I guess this is their way of saying, "sorry you can't buy victory at this time".
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I make sure to have everything long set before NW. I don't wait until it starts and say "Oh I need more crabs!".
    All I'm going to say is this: If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail.

+1, you should have expected it.
  • FluffyRoar - Heavens Tear
    FluffyRoar - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    1 hour to deal with a transaction. 1 month to deal with a bug report/ticket submission. b:chuckle
    Just getting ready for Christmas.

[SIGPIC]http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380628_10151323310608254_645628187_n.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I post pictures of myself in every post I make. Maybe it's in relation to what I'm talking about, maybe it's just a random picture of me showing off. Who knows!
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I guess this is their way of saying, "sorry you can't buy victory at this time".

HAH! Indeed b:chuckle
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't wait until it starts and say "Oh I need more crabs!".

That's what she said!!!
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

LOL mr. first timer, you did logout once right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Epic move man.

That's why the smarter people make sure they have anything they need before Nation Wars.

Update your brain.exe