Nation Wars Crash Issue

Options

Comments

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Battle ended, got scored, timer went down..DC! Can't get back in same as last week! Please repair force log to actually force log!
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    just happened to me too, this is bs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Battle ended, got scored, timer went down..DC! Can't get back in same as last week! Please repair force log to actually force log!

Nation*
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This bug is even affecting your keyboard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Just started Nation Wars, get a good score for me, then get kicked from server & can't log back in -,-b:angry
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    force log in.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    force log in.

Sometimes force logging in fails as well. It has happened to me before in NW. The only thing you can do is to wait 5 minutes before you can log in again. It's quite annoying, but we have to deal with it since NW is still unstable with disconnections and boots like these.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Tried Force log straight away, said account was logged in ( changed pw just to be safe ) still had same problem

Sorted it eventually but lost out on ALOT of tokens
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Sometimes force logging in fails as well. It has happened to me before in NW. The only thing you can do is to wait 5 minutes before you can log in again. It's quite annoying, but we have to deal with it since NW is still unstable with disconnections and boots like these.

If it's so unstable, why do they let it keep going instead of actually sorting it?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Heya,

Another update on that last update.

I'm sorry, but it looks like I misunderstood; the fix will be going out with our next content update, not our next patch.

It'll be a bit longer before we get this one out, unfortunately.

I'm really sorry for this delay >_<

- Val

Any date?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hello,

Upon entering nation wars today, half of my squad disconnected instantly. Then, throughout the fight, members from our squad constantly disconnect. Has anyone else experienced this?

I am wondering if this has something to do with the recent nation wars issues, and whether this will be resolved by the hardware replace or not.

Thanks.

Sometime while enter NW I D/C instantly. :( too.
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Moving to the main NW post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't really understand why this is stickied? Seems the original issue was dealt with (though people will always cry about compensation). Yeah the d/cs are annoying, especially upon entering and not being able to force log, but that seems to just be something we have to deal with. I've personally never d/ced there so I assumed the normal d/cing was happening to people that have issues with large volumes of people in one area (and the entry d/c is the same as the rebirth bug).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Okay, so NW just started. Got in a good squad with friends, buffed up, got pass... Went to enter, DC.

Now I cannot log in, even with force log ticked, because 'account is logged in'.

Can we please get this BS fixed? And for the love of god, shorten the ping timeout from 2 hours to 40 seconds, this is ****.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Just wait for a while. It is a common problem by now.

b:surrender
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The nation war can't accommodate each server. If they focus one nation, the people of that nation sit at base for over an hour. There is no balance here. I have a static team and 1/2 end up sitting at base after the first 45 minutes landlocked. The nations closest to the base need to support 40v40 otherwise there is no way to make this happen. Let say only 4 lands around a city, that is only 80, that is less than half of the people per faction on a LOW POPULATION server. This is insanity. That means over 50%, if focused, can't do anything for over half of the NW except attempt and getting kicked back to base. I am so annoyed at the fact that I have to sit there for 2 hours trying to get into a land to attack / defend and get kicked back to base 100% of the time for the lasting 1/3 of the nation war because the land is being focused. I want the GMs to address this issue by contacting the developers of PW. I realize they have no control over these things but the complaint needs to be noted. There is simply nothing being done about this. I am actually glad we have no Server VS Server because 20v20 wouldn't sustain if we did, we would need a hell of a lot more per instance.

I find this to be a huge disappointment and a lack of preparation and insight from the GMs but lets be honest... if the GMs are allowing Botting now, the game went to shiat a long time ago right, who do they care about the game content.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't really understand why this is stickied? Seems the original issue was dealt with (though people will always cry about compensation). Yeah the d/cs are annoying, especially upon entering and not being able to force log, but that seems to just be something we have to deal with. I've personally never d/ced there so I assumed the normal d/cing was happening to people that have issues with large volumes of people in one area (and the entry d/c is the same as the rebirth bug).

How was it dealt with? They just said a possible fix was on the way in the next content update, which is probably in Spring of 2013 at the earliest.

The d/c bug is very similar to the RB one, and it messes up squading with friends too and forces you to enter alone, and if you love PvPing with friends, 75% chance at not joining the same nation as them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ZPurpz - Heavens Tear
    ZPurpz - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    okie 103 sin got no tokens because of the dc problem 0.o lol tryed to log in for 20 mins when did get in couldnt get into a war base locked finally get in wars won them i mean not even 2 tokens grrrr and i really like doing the nation wars okie no more ******* will try again next week
    edited December 2012
    Options
    How was it dealt with? They just said a possible fix was on the way in the next content update, which is probably in Spring of 2013 at the earliest.

The d/c bug is very similar to the RB one, and it messes up squading with friends too and forces you to enter alone, and if you love PvPing with friends, 75% chance at not joining the same nation as them.

Ah, the thread changed purposes then, I gather. I read it initially to be concerning the crash issue on Dreamweaver.

They should retitle it something other than "Nation Wars Crash Issue" if it is supposed to be a thread concerning all of the problems related to NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    b:laugh We play between the glitches. Sunday night half the squad DC'ed going into NWs. We had to wait to relog back into the game and all wound up on the outside at the N Arch Overseer. Those who had not DC'ed said we showed to still be in the squad and I was still the squad leader. They were in Light Nation at the time. When those of us who had DC'ed entered into Nation Wars, we were sent to Frost Nation. We squaded up in our new nation while we still showed up in the Light Nation squad. We had a fun and productive time in Frost and laughed about the glitch in Vent all evening.

It's just a game and should be played to enjoy yourself. Got lemons ? Make lemonaide :)

b:bye
  • Ramfan - Heavens Tear
    Ramfan - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    As with TW please change the time of NW so Eurozone players can take part more easily!!
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    As with TW please change the time of NW so Eurozone players can take part more easily!!

I realize this is a "International server" , but thats not really true either. if u a re from certain un-named countries, could result in a ban here. Also its based outta where the server is located. so sanctuary has times for us west coasters, cause its based in the west coast for us.
    why would i want it changed to euro times when i clearly joined a west coast server cause im on the west coast b:question .
  • Maliva - Lost City
    Maliva - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    its not just the east coast servers having the mass dc issues tbh, on LC there are constant dc's worse atm considering the snow, so far every NW ives been to ive dc'd along with most of the people waiting before NW, ive tried entering NW from the different cities and outcome it the same.

Its frustrating as hell, especially dcing whilst in NW after getting enough contribution, to dc, be ported out and gain no supply tokens after all the hassle is less than funny b:angry. Im not looking for compensation tbh just fix the issues so we can all have fun please.

edited to add... went to NW tonight on LC server died and got ported to the cube.... come on seriously
    101 Sage Veno - Retired
    103 Sage Sin - Retired
    88 Archer (Culti undecided)
    71 Mystic (Culti Undecided)

Too many toons Deleted b:surrender
  • kdw
    kdw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i am also trying to figure this out both tonigt and last sunday my wife got 0 tokens for reward before that she was averaging 25-30 per NW tonight we wer eon losing nation but sunday we were on winning. So any ideas why shes getting 0?
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I realize this is a "International server" , but thats not really true either. if u a re from certain un-named countries, could result in a ban here. Also its based outta where the server is located. so sanctuary has times for us west coasters, cause its based in the west coast for us.
    why would i want it changed to euro times when i clearly joined a west coast server cause im on the west coast b:question .

Because most of the EU players are players that enver had the choice to start on a EU server when they started playing. Me for example, i started playing on Harshlands basically from week 1, so i should throw away my hard worked for char and just go to a EU server which i don't even understand the languages from? ( german/French )

They should put the sunday TW back at 20:00 and make the NW 14:00 like the current TW time slot that is avaiable. That would make ALL EU players happy since they coul attend at least 1 NW per week without getting completely facked on sleep shedule which i do xD
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
    edited February 2013
    Options

They should put the sunday TW back at 20:00 and make the NW 14:00 like the current TW time slot that is avaiable.

I agree with this. TWs were at that time in the past, so people are used to that anyway. What could it hurt to switch one NW to earlier in the day? Especially on a weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I hope my reply sees some light and is not lost in the dark amongst all these other posts.

This does not happen frequently, this is my 2nd time in 8 nation wars. Our nation just won a land. The 7 second countdown was finished. Rather than teleporting me to the base camp, i just hung around. I saw 20 vs 20 go down to 7 vs 12, that meant that my hang up happened afterwards.

I got booted out, disconnected from the server. I had the same glitch that happened in delta before. It took me 4 minutes to log back in. I was sent back to base when i logged back in.

The previous time, same issue happened. A battle finishes and i get the server disconnect error and i can not connect back. Forcing the connection does no good either.

I reported this before, just thought i do it again.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    UPDATE: This fix will be pushed out with our next content update, so unfortunately, it will be a little while before it goes live.

So is this issue fixed yet as Val said it will be done with next content update, which already released my question why still not fix yet ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

So is this issue fixed yet as Val said it will be done with next content update, which already released my question why still not fix yet ?

Pro-tip: People still crash all the time.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I agree with this. TWs were at that time in the past, so people are used to that anyway. What could it hurt to switch one NW to earlier in the day? Especially on a weekend.

Agreed with you. Atleast there will be a chance for ppl leaving in EU will be able to join in NW, they're getting frustrated of not being able to do NW & just leaving the game like that i have seen many of my friends from EU doing that sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Balfrit - Raging Tide
    Balfrit - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Nation Wars are fun but these disconnects before and during the start of them keep preventing me from being in squad I intend to start with forcing me to solo most of the war if your going to fix it fine just do it soon please.